Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
menez 2.0?
on his day he is very good but God Damn why so selfish?,

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
He is our best attacking player.

WE all know it. GP knows it, management knows it.

It seems 4-3-3 needs to be the formation.

Leao has pace and skills to play on the left. Rebic and Samu can cover.

As frustrating as Suso is, the best chance came from him winning the ball, covering 3/4 of the pitch, and if not for a last ditch tackle, may have scored a wonder goal against inter again.

Should he have passed? Yes.

If he scores that, how bad do we all jizz in our pants?

He isnt the problem with the team. Im surprised he gets so much blame.

Calabria, RR, Biglia, Conti, if these guys dont improve dramatically, we are in trouble.
Odds are they will all see good minutes this season.

LB we pray hernandes stays fit.

RB we need to improve.

Centre mid who knows if Bona, Benaccer or Krunic will play.

As a fan its easy to think, we will be better, better squad, proper manager, but it seems this might be the worst season yet. And thats after being a steady 6th for years.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Jesus Fckin get out of my starting 11....Pleaaaaase

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
He may be the most technically skilled player in the team but Dybala is the perfect example of how individual ability is not the most important reason for a player getting picked or not. Team always comes first .

I hope giampaolo drops his obsession of Suso and atleast tries out the 4-3-1-2 with legit players in their positions before scrapping and moving to 4-3-3. Suso is good but he ain’t no messi that we build everything around him ffs

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He did the same thing Salah constantly does at Liverpool and which is even encouraged by Klopp.

That chance was the best thing I've seen from Suso ever and he got it 95% right. Had it been converted, we would be jizzing all over it. Leao's position was not so perfect btw, so I'd say the odds of scoring were around the same.

People complain that he's dragging down the team, but is he really? Are other performing? The reality is that all of our players are playing worse than last year with few exceptions (Donna, Musa seem to be around the same).

My biggest problem with Suso is the over-reliance on him, that should be avoided as with any player... and I think we have this covered this year with Rebic, Leao and Paqueta.

Why are still playing 100% with him? That problem is on GP, he should figure it out.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Leaving would be like him gifting Milan an 8th champions league

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Had it been converted, we would be jizzing all over it. Leao's position was not so perfect btw, so I'd say the odds of scoring were around the same.

Just be real, it was 4v1.. he missed, he didnt pass... FACT. Stop trying to find excuses about Leao's positioning lol.. i rewatched that like 20 times

Btw i bet ppl would "jizz all over it" more if he passed and got assist.. that would mean he did everything good and played for team, but nope

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That chance was the best thing I've seen from Suso ever and he got it 95% right. Had it been converted, we would be jizzing all over it. Leao's position was not so perfect btw, so I'd say the odds of scoring were around the same.

Of course we would. That would have been a goal of the season candidate.. but the problem is kessie and leao were free.. and even more so when he dribbled the defender. But he chose to be selfish, and its okay to be selfish but then you have to fucking score. He didn’t AND THATs WHY WE ARE SHITTING ON HIM.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Of course we would. That would have been a goal of the season candidate.. but the problem is kessie and leao were free.. and even more so when he dribbled the defender. But he chose to be selfish, and its okay to be selfish but then you have to fucking score. He didn’t AND THATs WHY WE ARE SHITTING ON HIM.

Yup. Messi, Neymar and CR7 OFTEN choose the selfish route...but when they do they are usually sure to score and if/when they don't....they tend to make up for it (often in the same game).

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i think the best time for him to pass was right before someone tackled him. at that time leao was free. but since the ball ended up with him somehow after that tackle, he was in the best position to score so it made sense to shoot and not pass. the save by asamoah was brilliant.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
He did the same thing Salah constantly does at Liverpool and which is even encouraged by Klopp.

People complain that he's dragging down the team, but is he really? Are other performing? The reality is that all of our players are playing worse than last year with few exceptions (Donna, Musa seem to be around the same).

My biggest problem with Suso is the over-reliance on him, that should be avoided as with any player... and I think we have this covered this year with Rebic, Leao and Paqueta.

Why are still playing 100% with him? That problem is on GP, he should figure it out.

Salah ends the season with 20-30 goals and people still link his name when talking about Suso?

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Why the fuck are people still supporting him? A literal one move guy he is. Even before the ball is with him we know that he will cut inside in the same fucking manner no matter what happens.His passing and shooting style have not changed at all which means anyone can memorize the way he plays his game which is not good for a attacking player.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why the fuck are people still supporting him? A literal one move guy he is. Even before the ball is with him we know that he will cut inside in the same fucking manner no matter what happens.His passing and shooting style have not changed at all which means anyone can memorize the way he plays his game which is not good for a attacking player.

Yes, he has one trick.

Last season.
7 goals 10 assists.

2 seasons ago
6 goals 7 assists

3 seasons ago

7 goals 9 assists

thats pretty consistent. Each season in recent years, he averages 9 assists a season.
7 goals a season.

All seasons where we havent played well as a team.

He can do better when we have other players teams need to worry about.

Suso isnt a problem. He is a consistent player, offering 13+ goals/assists a year.

If we had 2 other players who could do that every season. We would be much better.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Yes, he has one trick.

Last season.
7 goals 10 assists.

2 seasons ago
6 goals 7 assists

3 seasons ago

7 goals 9 assists

thats pretty consistent. Each season in recent years, he averages 9 assists a season.
7 goals a season.

All seasons where we havent played well as a team.

He can do better when we have other players teams need to worry about.

Suso isnt a problem. He is a consistent player, offering 13+ goals/assists a year.

If we had 2 other players who could do that every season. We would be much better.

These numbers are trash.
If you think that's this is what we need then :fp:
35 games each year he started playing and if this is his average for a freaking attacking winger then he deserves being sold. On top of this, look at the teams he scored and assisted and this looks even worse.
Simply put he is a lower midtable player and nothing more and as a result needs to be sold.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we need more players who can do the same.

It is what we need.

If Suso does it once every 2 games, and we have other players who also perform, the entire team does better.

Is he ronaldo? no.
Is he cerci? No

He has a place.

One above almost all of the other players based on contribution.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
we need more players who can do the same.

It is what we need.

If Suso does it once every 2 games, and we have other players who also perform, the entire team does better.

Is he ronaldo? no.
Is he cerci? No

He has a place.

One above almost all of the other players based on contribution.

Holy shit. This dude went missing for 2 consecutive middle parts of the seasons for fuck sakes man. For a fucking mid table club this may seem fine but we are not some fucking wannabe mid table club.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
definitely, he did.

Who stood up to perform?

This is my entire point, we need people who can give per season what he can, all over the attack.

If he gets in a rut, then we have others who can lift us up.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
definitely, he did.

Who stood up to perform?

This is my entire point, we need people who can give per season what he can, all over the attack.

If the fucking team disappears in the middle of the freaking season like he does then the team will be seen at the lower half of the mid table( 10-15 or worse ) ffs.Are you on drugs and mistaking Suso for some one else or have you ever watched this shithole in a match?

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
with 3 points we are right up there for joint 4th place. lets go boys, turn this shit around!

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
definitely, he did.

Who stood up to perform?

That's a very good question ? How can u stand up with mister Maestro under performing but still a starter... We are not talking like he was on the bench.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If we had 2 other ballhogs then Suso's influence would've been greatly reduced. Far less touches, far less shots and crosses and naturally also far less goals and assists from Suso.
We've already seen that happen when Deulofeu was here.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mark my words: as long as we remain Suso-dependent, we will remain mid-table.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we had 2 other ballhogs then Suso's influence would've been greatly reduced. Far less touches, far less shots and crosses and naturally also far less goals and assists from Suso.
We've already seen that happen when Deulofeu was here.

suso doesn't ballhog. he can't. he will be bullied easily. menez was a ball hog, balotelli was, bonaventura was even hakan is sometimes. he is by no means a one touch give and go player but he is far from a ballhog.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If the fucking team disappears in the middle of the freaking season like he does then the team will be seen at the lower half of the mid table( 10-15 or worse ) ffs.Are you on drugs and mistaking Suso for some one else or have you ever watched this shithole in a match?

The point is to have players who can all contribute.

If Suso disappears, we need others to fill the void.
Im not saying Suso needs to play every minute of everygame.

Im saying we need more people offering the team stats like, and better than his.

Whats hard to understand about that?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
suso doesn't ballhog. he can't. he will be bullied easily. menez was a ball hog, balotelli was, bonaventura was even hakan is sometimes. he is by no means a one touch give and go player but he is far from a ballhog.

"A ball hog is a derisive term for a player who handles the ball exclusively to the point of impairing the team."

umm, yeah he's a ball hog.
But I get the point you're trying to make. Suso doesn't even have the energy to run around the pitch dribbling every opponent like Menez or Deulofeu, despite being even lazier than them off-ball.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
A ball hog should also make the team win, should also score and play well. Balotelli was, Menez was, Suso isn't.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
normal teams plays for cfs
acm plays for suso
we can even play without cf if we use suso tbh.

action from like 29:30 yesterday game shows why he should be away from acm long time ago.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
With Fortnite down Suso must be training like never.