Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I think Leo was just taking precautionary measures when subbing him off. But boy do we need that kind of energy in the middle ... shows exactly what we missed second half of last season.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Him + Flams should start every game which mean leave no room 4 Ambro specially that I think Abate can do us better than Ambro anyway.

M

MassterMark

rino is only arguing for a couples of games... :head:

and he + pirlo = worst midfield - they just wait infront our defense and they dont/cant support our attackes, which is MUST thing to do!!!!

we wont win nothing if we are going to defend with every player in midfield...:rolleyes:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
rino is only arguing for a couples of games... :head:

and he + pirlo = worst midfield - they just wait infront our defense and they dont/cant support our attackes, which is MUST thing to do!!!!

we wont win nothing if we are going to defend with every player in midfield...:rolleyes:

i don't think you realise that firstly we have to defend with players in midfield as we are shaky at the back, and rino is the best DM in the world, he gives more than his all for the team and would probably sacrifice himself to win a game. i think you need to learn that if you have rino in your team. you have to play him. pirlo is the only player who can link defence to attack and flamini is a better player than abate and ambro

when he does that 1-2 with pato on that vid, it's amazing how fast he runs, i bet no other player in the world could have got that, he only got it due to his determination

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gatu is good , not the best & he never was but certainly among the good DMs.
But I never liked his antics & he did 1 vs Melo + start arguing even that he elbowed Melo.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Gatu is good , not the best & he never was but certainly among the good DMs.
But I never liked his antics & he did 1 vs Melo + start arguing even that he elbowed Melo.

it was nice but risky to see him clothesline melo, in my opinion rino is the best DM in the world

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Don't know. I think Melo said something to him after the collision, and that sparked the confrontation. Still ... as proved many times last night, Melo is a piece of shit ... a stinky one at that :D

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
No wonder Gattuso was pissed. He was touched by a stinking dirty Gobbo. That's totally understandable, the stench wouldn't wash off even if you use bleach or a super detergent. His wife probably condemned him to the guest room for the next few weeks.

M

MassterMark

...rino is the best DM in the world...

yes, with pirlo-rino-zambro we have golden triangle on right, the best in the world for defence AND attack:rolleyes:

like i said, imho the only way to pirlo-rino work for attack too is that abate is on RB, and rino does a lot of abate's work in defence.
otherwise those 2 cant play together.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't know. I think Melo said something to him after the collision, and that sparked the confrontation. Still ... as proved many times last night, Melo is a piece of shit ... a stinky one at that :D
If u judge what Melo do + what Gatu do then b sure that outside this forum Gatu is the piece of shit.
Its like when ppl in here judge CR7 diving when Kaka dive as much & we have the diver of the century in Pippo.
What Gatu did was pathetic despite the fact we love him.

Elbow man

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, T.Silva, Rui Costa, Inzaghi
Gattuso was a wall in midfield, i honestly think we can win something this year, even if he has to break Melo's nose (crosses fingers)

Elbow man

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, T.Silva, Rui Costa, Inzaghi
If u judge what Melo do + what Gatu do then b sure that outside this forum Gatu is the piece of shit.
Its like when ppl in here judge CR7 diving when Kaka dive as much & we have the diver of the century in Pippo.

Harsh but fair and unbiassed :cool:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
gotta hand it to you Wild you're a pretty fair guy about everything not Ancelotti-related :star:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Gattuso is amazing I love the way he rallies everyone and scares the opposition. :D

but...he needs to grow back the beard :cool:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score

Exactly what did Gattuso do that was pathetic? There was a collision during play ... that happens all the time. Its obvious Melo said something to him ... And besides, who is this Melo? Until he achieves a quarter of what Gattuso has, you can't put them in the same sentence :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
from the games i've seen, pippo doesn't dive much if at all, maybe because he's so frail if he falls he'll break his hip:D.

And i understand that most people will call rino the worse one out of this incident, but yu can clearly see melo pushes him away when they made up and said something,

rino is also the captain if he just walked away it wouldn't be too good, melo is scum and will never be a captain

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
so im guessing you've seen 0 games then...

he hardly falls over at all, yet dive. but anyway most of the times he's fouled not dives, he's just branded a diver because many think italians are divers

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
he hardly falls over at all, yet dive. but anyway most of the times he's fouled not dives, he's just branded a diver because many think italians are divers

or he dives and is part the reason why italians are accused of diving... i love pippo but to say he NEVER dives is beyond ridiculous...

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If there was an award for convincing dives, it's Pippo. Infact I rarely see him actually fouled, he's smart in what he does, leans into players and goes down, hell it even fools you by the sounds of it.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
If there was an award for convincing dives, it's Pippo. Infact I rarely see him actually fouled, he's smart in what he does, leans into players and goes down, hell it even fools you by the sounds of it.

im gonna agree its more a clumsyness than a dive... he uses his body, loses balance... its not a concious dive a la gilardino

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
And very intelligent, he's not still scoring at 36 based on him being clumsy.

oh god, we are talking about different players... i was talking about gattuso.... u r about pippo

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Him + Flams should start every game which mean leave no room 4 Ambro specially that I think Abate can do us better than Ambro anyway.

If we would play Gattuso, Pirlo, Flamini midfield, than we will struggle a lot this year, because we saw yesterday that our right hand side was completely out of the attacking game. Zambrotta is not getting forward anymoe (still good in defence though), while Rino is playing his usual game of running, tackling, making fouls, getting balls and loosing some too + making wrong passes.

Therefore we either have to play Abate at right back with Zambrotta on the left, or simply play either Flamini or Gattuso in starting lineup and to play with Abate in midfield. Because we saw in the last 2 seasons that our midfield is too slow and that our fullbacks aren't what they used to be (Cafu, Serginho).

My preffered choice is Abate at RB if he can defend too (yesterday he was tracking back a lot and he seems to have a lot of condition too!) and Rino-Pirlo-Flamini in midfield. This way we would have both sides attacking, especially when we all know Pato likes to play on the left side (Dinho too).

Forzaaaa Milan and let's hope we will have a good season. Maybe our transfer campaign was one of the worst there is, but we can hope some of younger players will get the chance to prove themselves (Gourcuff and many others didn't get it!).