\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Don't be too harsh on them. After all, you got banned for raging too hard when you were given a dose of "reality" during the 10/10 days.

I was giving you emotional lube for the upcoming season but u decided to take it raw. :(

This is more deja vu :head:

Ohhh such a cool guy. Are you showing your posts to a girl you just met?

"Look at me babe, this is how cool I am on the internet."

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atención: El Real Madrid ha mandado emisarios a Italia.

rela madrid send inteemed. to italy ,most likely for sms.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Okay some of you guys need a reality check... all this “we should sign rabiot because he is cheaper than sms” talk.. who said he is on the market? The dude and his mom want a guaranteed starting position and a new contract. And deep you know he will get both, so cut this talk please.

As for sms we know at least he is on the market.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If the rumours about us switching to 4-2-3-1 are true, than it would be idiotic to let Bertolacci go now.
Let's think about it for a second - his best games were played on AMC position. He flopped in Milan because he was being used as a CM or even DCM, while his defensive play sucks. The closer to the goal he is the better he plays - and yet we want to let him go anywhere else when we're switching to the formation he suits perfectly?

I'd say it's surprisingly stupid, but after Biglia, Kalinić, Bonucci etc. I have to say that our stupidity is limitless during transfer windows.

With switching to 4-2-3-1 formation I'd be perfectly ok with buying Bakayoko and one starting winger (on LW position) with keepeing Bertolacci as vice-Hakan. With new LW, Jack, Suso and Borini we would be somehow covered on those positions.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
He will be seduced by the extremely convincing look on their faces

38797031_1951971054864924_2042183939098935296_n.jpg

:thumbsup: need them as smiley

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Ohhh such a cool guy. Are you showing your posts to a girl you just met?

"Look at me babe, this is how cool I am on the internet."
Girl!? :lol::lol::lol:

Only way he'll get laid is if his parents find a girl for him.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Or Modric

makes no sense, why would you send your intermediaries to italy to negotiate for modric if you're looking to keep him at all costs..its either SMS or some unknown name for now (could be icardi)

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
If the rumours about us switching to 4-2-3-1 are true, than it would be idiotic to let Bertolacci go now.
Let's think about it for a second - his best games were played on AMC position. He flopped in Milan because he was being used as a CM or even DCM, while his defensive play sucks. The closer to the goal he is the better he plays - and yet we want to let him go anywhere else when we're switching to the formation he suits perfectly?

I'd say it's surprisingly stupid, but after Biglia, Kalinić, Bonucci etc. I have to say that our stupidity is limitless during transfer windows.

With switching to 4-2-3-1 formation I'd be perfectly ok with buying Bakayoko and one starting winger (on LW position) with keepeing Bertolacci as vice-Hakan. With new LW, Jack, Suso and Borini we would be somehow covered on those positions.

:star::star::star:

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
maybe reals managers -unlike some of this forums posters - dont know SMS is a mediocre, new noce, ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FUCK WITH THIS SMS NEW NOCE

it isnt his fault we cant buy him and it isnt his fault we can only get mediocore ass players from chelsea like we did with pasalic,van ginkel and now bakayoko

sms is future mid star for sure and who ever payes 100 mil can easly sell him for more in 2-3 years.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

it isnt his fault we cant buy him and it isnt his fault we can only get mediocore ass players from chelsea like we did with pasalic,van ginkel and now bakayoko

sms is future mid star for sure and who ever payes 100 mil can easly sell him for more in 2-3 years.

chill mate :lol:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.

Who called Sergej the new Noce? :lol:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
still noting on kalishit ,we simple have to many bad players and their value is almost noting

for god sake jube sold mandragora for 20 mil and we almost sold loca for 11

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Football france: possible exchange between Rodriguez and Draxler

fkuck no, why would we want someone that is showing us the door?
fuck that guy

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fkuck no, why would we want someone that is showing us the door?
fuck that guy

when he told no to us,you read crsicitello hahah that boy is crazy and he is anti milan.

and yes i would do that draxler price is much bigger then rr.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
SMS was never realistic I was telling everyone to relax no one listened. This is how people’s feeling get hurt, majority of you guys left with blue balls.

Also on Draxler, I’d rip PSG’s arm off for him in a swap with RicRod. I like RicRod but Draxler is class.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
draxler price is much bigger then rr.

I'm not arguing with that, but let's think about this swap for a second:
Yes, we are not covered on LW spot. Yes, we desperately need someone with Draxler's quality to play up front. Yes, buying LW should have been our top priority since... I don't even know, 2016? When did let Niang go?

BUT

We are covered on LB position only because RR is in there. I don't rate him too high, don't misunderstand me. In my opinion RR is capable to play far better than last season, he didn't fulfill my expectations. In his best games he was solid... Not that good as I expected.
Besides him we have Strinić, who I rate as a worse version of Antonelli, and Antonelli who we want to sell (and I understand why despite the fact I simply like Antonelli). Let's be frank - these two for now are subs... at most.
LB position is in my opinion the weakest in football world. There aren't many LB on RR level - not to mention that those LB on RR levels are in better clubs than Milan, clubs which are playing in CL. We aren't able to buy one of those guys.
If we let RR go - than who we get instead? This guy from Fiorentina? :lol: Honestly - we are not able to buy anyone on RR level, even on his level from last season. we don't have any prospects on this position either in our youth system... And we shouldn't be using Calabria in there.

Therefore I'd say no to this swap. I believe we are able to find and get a player on Draxler level - or even better one, not to mention one in better shape than him. But we are not able to substitute RR, who is already in our team.
All I expect from our management is not to be as silly as the previous ones - please Leonardo, don't fulfill a whole in a team by making a whole on another position...

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
SMS was never realistic I was telling everyone to relax no one listened. This is how people’s feeling get hurt, majority of you guys left with blue balls.

Also on Draxler, I’d rip PSG’s arm off for him in a swap with RicRod. I like RicRod but Draxler is class.

Funny u only believe negative rumours about SMS, but not positive ones.
Nothing is impossible

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Funny u only believe negative rumours about SMS, but not positive ones.
Nothing is impossible

Just a realist. I’d love to be proven wrong I really would, it’s not happening man. Bakayoko and someone else will arrive I believe but SMS is totally out of reach imo. Lolitto’s demands are ridiculous, I don’t think SMS will leave Lazio at all this window.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Esclusiva: incontro a Villa San Sebastiano, presenti #Lotito, #Tare, #Scaroni, #Leonardo e segretario generale #Lazio, #Calveri che stipula i contratti.
Tutto lascia presagire che siamo vicini alla chiusura per #MilinkovicSavic al @acmilan ma @realmadrid fa sul serio..

Exclusive: meeting at Villa San Sebastiano, present #Lotito, #Tare, #Scaroni, #Leonardo and general secretary #Lazio, #Calveri who signs the contracts.
Everything suggests that we are close to closing for #MilinkovicSavic at @acmilan but @realmadrid is serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule