Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I would like tony Ferguson to beat him, but I think he gets mauled too. I don't think anybody can beat him.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
At least with Ferguson we'll get someone who's really good on the ground and can threaten him.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Want to see Khabib vs Tony next

And Conor vs the winner of the cowboy vs gaethje fight

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Yair Rodriguez... what a massive cunt.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yair Rodriguez... what a massive cunt.

What happened?

I read it was an accidental eye poke

Edit: nvm just saw the clip. Really disgusting reaction from the fans as well

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently there was another confrontation at the hotel between Yair and Stephens.

Yair sounds worse and worse

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
ImperturbablePoliticalIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

Slick as fuck, the entire fight and not just that moment. Curious how he will handle the steroids boys up next.

Btw the octagon intro..cringe as fuck..but i like it :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he got lucky imo. ring rust is real. Rob will back stronger than ever but man Israel is growing on me too. I like his style. Gastelum is a legit beast. He can beat romero and costa imo. gas vs romero or Whittaker next for the title afyer costa gets his shot

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
he got lucky imo. ring rust is real. Rob will back stronger than ever but man Israel is growing on me too. I like his style. Gastelum is a legit beast. He can beat romero and costa imo. gas vs romero or Whittaker next for the title afyer costa gets his shot

He knocked him down, and would have k.o'ed him at the round 1. He then finished him in round two, yeah sure he got lucky :lol:

Super lucky in winning most of the exchanges, and making Bobby knuckles look like a barn yard fighter with them lunging punches.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He knocked him down, and would have k.o'ed him at the round 1. He then finished him in round two, yeah sure he got lucky :lol:

Super lucky in winning most of the exchanges, and making Bobby knuckles look like a barn yard fighter with them lunging punches.

Whittaker was head hunting and underestimated his power. He felt like if he can take yoel' s shots then he shouldn't be concerned about Israel.

I see Whittaker winning the rematch. Whittaker will be back. He isn't done.

Israel vs juice boys will be interesting.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whittaker was head hunting and underestimated his power. He felt like if he can take yoel' s shots then he shouldn't be concerned about Israel.

I see Whittaker winning the rematch. Whittaker will be back. He isn't done.

Israel vs juice boys will be interesting.

Never said that, but there's no indication that he would absolutely win the rematch. Izzy dismantled him + Whittaker & Yoel took years of each other's life in does fights.

It won't be easy, it's possibly, but Izzy has the edge. I hope he dismantles the the juice head next.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Never said that, but there's no indication that he would absolutely win the rematch. Izzy dismantled him + Whittaker & Yoel took years of each other's life in does fights.

It won't be easy, it's possibly, but Izzy has the edge. I hope he dismantles the the juice head next.

maybe. I hope not lol.

gastelum could win the title too. he can beat grandpa yoel and Whittaker. Not sure about izzy due to matchup but funnily enough I think gas can beat Paolo balloon boy costa.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I hope Costa does break his face, and I don't even dislike Israel lol.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Nate popped by USADA L M A O

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Everybody's on steroids...including me!

- Nate Diaz.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol somebody laced his weed with SARMs

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can people stop riding Nate's nuts now?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Fight was about to turn into Nate's favor. Masvidal was exhausted, he was sitting on his stool in tripod position which is the telltale sign of inadequate and labored breathing.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can people stop riding Nate's nuts now?

This was my thoughts on Nate 2 years ago

Is it set? Last I heard Diaz camp hasnt accepted

Edit:

Diaz asked for 15m for this fight :lol:

I don't dislike Nate (or Nick), and am actually a fan of theirs. But it's clear their heads are no longer in the "game" in a sense that they want to better themselves and close up their holes. Despite beating McGregor, Nate is actually not as good as many people and the UFC hype machine make him out to be. He is a lanky volume puncher who is also great at jiu-jitsu. He really hasn't improved on his wrestling to make himself a more imposing fighter. At this point, he just wants to milk the hype he got from McGregor fights and get big paydays.

The fact of the matter is, McGregor's brash yet clever trashtalk are what people tune in for, not Nate's simple "fuck you motherfucker". I doubt he would get another big payday unless he fights McGregor again. The fact that he is even in consideration for a title fight shows just how fucked the UFC title picture is at the moment. :fp:

He looked predicable and slow and now has asked for an immediate rematch when this one was barely competitive

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fight was about to turn into Nate's favor. Masvidal was exhausted, he was sitting on his stool in tripod position which is the telltale sign of inadequate and labored breathing.

Maybe. But he needed KO or sub (probably wasn’t going to happen).

The Nate starts slow and come back in later rounds is kind of a myth as he’s never actually won any 5 round fights by coming back in the championship rounds.

No matter how you look at it though, Nate did not have an impressive showing. He has no answer for Masvidals body shots and close range elbows. His attempts at take downs were all fairly easy stuffed and his failed throw and heel hook attempts just looks desperation.

I was very impressed with Masvidal and think he deserves the attention and the pay he’s getting

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Yeah right, it was absolutely about to turn :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
No need for a rematch, but they totally should keep the BMF belt alive.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No need for a rematch, but they totally should keep the BMF belt alive.

24/7 rules :lol:

And yea no interest in seeing rematch. Nate was not competitive

Edit:

Nate Diaz says he knows UFC might say they have other plans regarding rematch, reporter asks him why, he’s like I’ve been here before.

Asking for stupid money for fights that he doesn’t deserve, yup he’s been here before for sure

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I blame Ariel Helwani for this Diaz hype. Really overrated fighter.