Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Jasper said:
Noup. They didn't.

I agree. Actually, most of them still love him more than any current Lazio player.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Boban1982 said:
I just hope your right.
I hope I am because losing one of your best players at any stage can be very bad & for ever is even worse.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Hasn't Sandro already said he wouldn't return to Lazio?

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
It's looking increasingly ominous for Sandro. The frustration of working weeks and months on the sidelines towards taking to the field, only to suffer a relapse and then having to undergo the arduous rehabilitation, with no light at the end of the tunnel might well lead him to call it quits. It'll be a shameful end to a great career, but I am afraid we'll be forced to move on sooner than later.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
It's looking increasingly ominous for Sandro. The frustration of working weeks and months on the sidelines towards taking to the field, only to suffer a relapse and then having to undergo the arduous rehabilitation, with no light at the end of the tunnel might well lead him to call it quits. It'll be a shameful end to a great career, but I am afraid we'll be forced to move on sooner than later.
He always has the option of the operation which they will take & hopefully if it is needed it will work.

Reaction score
I'm really worried about Nesta, don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of him, but I just don't see a very strong personality in him, besides,he is sensitive, if he feels like he's a liablity to the team, he would call it quit.

Let's do something before it's too late. Send a message to the player and the management through acmilan.com, show our faith in him.

Unfortunately, he does't have official website, but he has an account on facebook, send him a message there too, just to let him know that we are all with him and waiting for his coming back...

Nesta's facebook

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Mercado said:
I'm really worried about Nesta, don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of him, but I just don't see a very strong personality in him, besides,he is sensitive, if he feels like he's a liablity to the team, he would call it quit.

Let's do something before it's too late. Send a message to the player and the management through acmilan.com, show our faith in him.

Unfortunately, he does't have official website, but he has an account on facebook, send him a message there too, just to let him know that we are all with him and waiting for his coming back...
seems like he's good friends with Ba :proud:
dru added :cool:

Last edited:

Vik

Passionate Anime Hater
Reaction score
Is that facebook real? Sent a message to him anyway.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Wild said:
Milan lab rules :o

We could already see this coming with Ronaldo and now we have lots of injury's (Boriello, Pirlo, Nesta, Bonera,... something has to change.
Milan Lab needs to step up and show why it is the best lab in the world.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Surfer said:
We could already see this coming with Ronaldo and now we have lots of injury's (Boriello, Pirlo, Nesta, Bonera,... something has to change.
Milan Lab needs to step up and show why it is the best lab in the world.
I remember i was watching one documentary about famous Milan Lab and there was information that after Silvio make Milan Lab the percent of serious injuries in Milan was reduced for incredibly 90% ... Good old times :head:

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Why are people blaming Milan Labs? In fact, why are you blaming anyone? If you actually believed Milan Labs was the miracle factory that it's PR department claims it is, the you're and idiot to begin with.

Football is a physical game, you can get hurt playing a game that's physical. It just happens that a lot of players have gotten hurt recently, it's not the fault of anyone in particular.

Nesta's back problem is recurring, which also means that it takes longer to properly heal each time, making it more and more vulnerable (if I remember correctly didn't he injure it this time around lifting his little daughter?).

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mercado said:
What's the point, unless he's in danger of being dumped from the team?

And I doubt that's his real Facebook anyway; like he'd make it public.

Reaction score
well, he doesn't make it public, but you still can send him a message, that's how facebook works.

though I don't think the team will dump him (will they?), but he might quit after such a long, exhausting soap opera, a great talent like Nesta deserves a much better ending.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Deunamist said:
gee. i wonder if he understands English.

Listen to the first 10 secs of this video; though, I'm sure it's gotten better over the past couple of years, plus the amount of time he's spent here in the US.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't Milanello have an English program or something like it? I think that's how Kaka learned English.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
A waste of money, that english program. We can just send them to some rich english club for a huge stack of cash. Then a couple seasons later we bring them back.

Although a treatment in Miami might do the trick too.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Marcus said:
A waste of money, that english program. We can just send them to some rich english club for a huge stack of cash. Then a couple seasons later we bring them back.

an interesting thought...

unfortunately the players that are returned to us seem to be even more psychologically damaged than the result of wilds most graphic wet dreams about carlos destruction of players

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nesta Ready For Comeback (05/01/2009)
The former Azzurri stopper has been injured for quite some time, but now he is finally nearing a return to action...

Milan defender Alessandro Nesta feels that he is ready to make his return to Serie A, as he wants to prove to all of those who have written him off that he is still a world-class player.

Injuries have slowed Nesta down in the past few years, but he has made a lot of progress during his rehabilitation time in Miami and now feels fully motivated for his return to the Italian top-flight in the coming days.

"I return in Italy on January 14 and the day after I will be at Milanello for the physical preparations," declared the former Lazio player to Il Giornale.

"I know everything that's happening in Italy, as I follow you from there and know perfectly what you write. I know that you predict the worst and that you are taking for granted that I will never recover physically.

"However, the work I have done here has worked. During these weeks I worked hard. I will return to Italy, and I will return not to say goodbye to football and my career."

The 32-year-old joined Milan from Lazio in 2002 and has made 156 appearances for the team, scoring three goals in the process.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac-milan/2009/01/05/1041843/nesta-ready-for-comeback

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Pleeease, pleeease Nesta get well and just take your time to get ready!!! Without Nesta are are uncapable of playing rewal football, plus if we manager to buy onemore defender(or LB) we'll be reay for scudetto challenge

But most importantly, noone in the world who has a honest heart for football wants Nesta to end his career. Nesta is still TH BEST DEFENDER in the world!!

forza Sandro!

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Forca Sandro, that's the spirit ... get well soon and come back here

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Great news! Hopefully he won`t have any more problems once he starts playing again,with him leading the defence we can make a serious push for Scudetto.

If he can return to the level he was at before the injury we will once again have one of the best (if not the best) defenders playing for us. Without any further problems he could easily play for 3 more years.

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Can't wait for nesta to get back, he is a wall.
I'am thinking he will play in centar with Kaladze, and no i'am not saying that because of my avator pic, their partnarship works great.

Sidd

&#2360;&#2367;&#2342;&#2381;&#2343;&#2352;&#2381;&
Reaction score
gota love his spirit :proud:
FORZA NESTA, cant wait for ur return

Schedule