Staff member
Reaction score
I'm so bored from this stupid saga

sell immediately

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
In the stands, if RM dont come up with the necessary dough

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This clown used hashtags in support of Raiola, sell.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Who says the Bandiera is dead?

What Totti is to Roma, Donnarumma is to Raiola.

Such beautiful loyalty is very rare in modern football, we can't abandon this kid!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Who says the Bandiera is dead?

What Totti is to Roma, Donnarumma is to Raiola.

Such beautiful loyalty is very rare in modern football, we can't abandon this kid!
who's the faggotmon on your avatar?

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I loled at you guys giving him 2nd chance.

Who removed it back in this section? Shame on you.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
i wonder if this guy really wants to be the most hated Milan player
can he just GTFO so we can move on
im really tired of his shit

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
gigio is an idiot. why stay with raiola, now that has a world wide image and not be managed by his father. why to pay his % from his contract to that shit of raiola, and not to his family. raiola he is a shit agent, and will make a Europe trip to every team which gives him the biggest procentage(btw, cant wait to see how will end up pogba investigation) with donnaruma as long it will be his manager

he made a mess of his image, if he doesn't sign the extension it will be the target of every kind of jokes from opposing team. he is 18, how an earth will be able to handle the situation. because of his shit choice, nowday, with the social media everyone is taking the shit on him and his family. shit, happends. and you deserve it.

raiola wants to take him to real ? at his age, he isn't a phenomenon, at real, a club with some ******ed fans, they even booed Cristiano Ronaldo ...:lol: at his 1st mistakes he will be booed heavely. :lol:
so, yes, please go to real, u idiot

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Donnarumma liked a tweet that says: It (his tweeet) was a response to the journalist who said he'd break up with Raiola, not to Milan.

Brambo83

Primavera
Reaction score
Donnarumma liked a tweet that says: It (his tweeet) was a response to the journalist who said he'd break up with Raiola, not to Milan.

Yes, exactly like he responded to every journalist who said he would be leaving Milan. Or at least a couple of times.. well there was this one time, right?

Fuck him, bring back Kalac for all I care.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Is he still an adorable little kid who loves Milan with all his heart and was taken for a ride by his mean bad agent?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Phew finally got a chance to update the title before another mod did.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Let me try

Donnarumma isn't getting rid of his agent?
So he's going to sign the new contract and become our captain!

Am I doing this right?

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Donnarumma: 'I'll discuss Milan renewal'
By Football Italia staff

Gianluigi Donnarumma “wished to reiterate my absolute love for Milan. As soon as the Euros are finished, I’ll meet the club to discuss my renewal.”

The goalkeeper has been absolutely silent on his future for weeks while representative Mino Raiola gave interviews accusing Milan directors of “threats and mobbing behaviour.”

This afternoon, Donnarumma tweeted a denial that he was ready to fire Raiola, which prompted many to assume he was indeed walking away.

However, this evening he took to Instagram with a new message.

“Today my tweet sparked a real firestorm, which I did not wish to generate, so for that I apologise.

“I wish to reiterate my absolute love for Milan and its fans. Now all that’s in my mind is the Nazionale, with whom I hope to give a gift to all the supporters.

“My promise is that, as soon as the Euros are finished, I will meet the club along with my family and my agent to discuss my renewal.”

This leaves the door very much open to a possible rethink, as Raiola had announced last week that Donnarumma would not sign a new contract.

His current deal expires in June 2018 and Coach Vincenzo Montella helped a ‘charm offensive’ to win over the 18-year-old’s family, begging them to reconsider.

Donnarumma is participating in the European Under-21 Championship in Poland, where Italy face Spain in the semi-final on Tuesday.
The plot thickens with an anticlimax.
giphy.gif

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
This dum can GTFO. He can match Sissyano Ronaldo in drama department. Sell!

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Let me try

Donnarumma isn't getting rid of his agent?
So he's going to sign the new contract and become our captain!

Am I doing this right?

a greedy 18 years kid who doesn't even pass driving license test yet, get 5m salary with captain arm band ???
oh sure, Fassone would give him that.
great director like Fassone would sure that other team mates would be happy and this deal would make great harmony in our squad.
no one will get jealous, and the fan would die & sing for donna.

great.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is not THE captain.
Quite frankly I would rather Montolivo keeps it than giving to you know who.

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/giallo-social-per-donnarumma-la-ricostruzione-258906
La ricostruzione è che Donnarumma dopo un confronto con i suoi agenti abbia deciso di rimuovere le frasi di apertura verso il rinnovo e lasciare di nuovo tutto nel dubbio. Anche perché il pensiero di Gigio su Instragram era stato condiviso anche da suo fratello Antonio, con un like, da alcuni parenti e amici. Invece Gigio ha sposato la tesi dell’hackeraggio e ha rimosso tutto dopo un confronto con i suoi procuratori. Anche il Milan è rimasto sorpreso da questa scelta. Con la rimozione delle frasi su Instagram Gigio ha ceduto nuovamente al volere di chi lo rappresenta.
lol, he is prisoner of raiola :)))

Schedule