The Rumour Commode IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Assamoah and Isla will be offiicial, they just need to pass medic exam...
Assamoah, Isla, Veratti...:fp::fp::fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Sky Sport 24 have reported that Inter & Udinese have agreed terms for the transfer of Samir Handanovic. Figure mentioned is €14m

Udinese :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
7 million is way too much. He should check up on what gods such as Nesta and Maldini were getting during their best days. These are different times, but even now it`s too much.

exactly, plus he's be goin on about how god is the main thing for him if this is tru then money is turning out to be his god

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Can we take Toto and the defender from Udinese as well?

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Rino's words are like bible to me. If he says be patient, then I'm gonna be patient.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
so It seems keeping TS is indeed gonna be a new signing.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to sell Ibra & Silva,and build our game around young Ambrosini.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The playa got played :lol:

Did the idiots really expect to avoid a shitstorm when they tried to whore out Silva?

Btw Leo - You foold me once, the joke's on me. You fool me twice, the joke's still on me

Meanwhile, Juve and Inter continue to reinforce their squads while we deal with the circus that the management has made this club out to be :fp:

We need new owners PERIOD. I would have had no problems with sticking with them and us slowly building a team had this management known how to. Otherwise, there are some really shit times for us ahead

Thank you Galliani once again for your brilliant management of our finances. Thank you once again for finally realizing what a mess we are AFTER you were forced to due to FFP. Thank you once again for blaming it on shitty Serie A, lack of a stadium, bla bla bla instead of your cluelessness when it comes to handling a wage budget

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The playa got played :lol:

Did the idiots really expect to avoid a shitstorm when they tried to whore out Silva?

Btw Leo - You foold me once, the joke's on me. You fool me twice, the joke's still on me

Meanwhile, Juve and Inter continue to reinforce their squads while we deal with the circus that the management has made this club out to be :fp:

We need new owners PERIOD. I would have had no problems with sticking with them and us slowly building a team had this management known how to. Otherwise, there are some really shit times for us ahead

Thank you Galliani once again for your brilliant management of our finances. Thank you once again for finally realizing what a mess we are AFTER you were forced to due to FFP. Thank you once again for blaming it on shitty Serie A, lack of a stadium, bla bla bla instead of your cluelessness when it comes to handling a wage budget

Someone shut up this Captain obvious bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.