The Rumour Commode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inter are that fucking low they dont want city to sell us balotelli, what the fuck

Inter will forever be just another team, nothing great about them. All inter fans should just FUCK OFF.

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The reason i always like reading goal crapper is because on the same day they say ''ibra not going'' 2 hours later ''MILAN TO SWOOP ON IBRA SIGNS ARE STRONG''

Atleast after 2 shit stories back to the real world. I'm sure goal crapper just copies our dream signings thread. otherwise we wouldn't bother looking at their SHITTY WEBSITE

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka maldini nesta ronaldinho pato t.silva
I dont hate man city, thay are simply doing what every other club dreams of doing so i wish them good luck and hope they shit all over united

totally agree with everything especially the bolded part i blame the players for going there you know that when you go to a team like man city real madrid and to a lesser extent barca if u dont play amazingly in your first season pack your bags i mean look at ibra 21 goals and 10 assists and they dont want him not that i have a problem with that;)

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
totally agree with everything especially the bolded part i blame the players for going there you know that when you go to a team like man city real madrid and to a lesser extent barca if u dont play amazingly in your first season pack your bags i mean look at ibra 21 goals and 10 assists and they dont want him not that i have a problem with that;)

I dont blame Ibra for going to barca, he wanted to win a CL. I think barca where desperate to get rid of ETO, AND JUST WENT TO FAR WITH IT.

Barca have a new presidente and he is just being a hero bying all spanish players.

Ibra is pissed because he went their and now the presidente wants him gone not PEP.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont blame Ibra for going to barca, he wanted to win a CL. I think barca where desperate to get rid of ETO, AND JUST WENT TO FAR WITH IT.

Barca have a new presidente and he is just being a hero bying all spanish players.

Ibra is pissed because he went their and now the presidente wants him gone not PEP.

:conf:

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

its actually pep who is not playing him he played bojan before him in the spanish cup game after he scored the only goal in the firt leg and we all know ibra is 10 times better pep is trying to give him a sign that he is unwanted and that he should leave

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
of course, nothing weird with that...i don't get this and he is just being a hero bying all spanish players.

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
of course, nothing weird with that...i don't get this and he is just being a hero bying all spanish players.

Pretty straight forward... NovaMilan is simply saying that they are trying to endear themselves to the club's fans by going after the best spanish players (the champions of the world) and hanging on to all of their Catalans

(buying Villa, keeping Pedro and offloading others, etc.) They have so much of the Spanish starting XI, and have gone after Fabregas....

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and why Rosell is a hero of buying all spanish players ? He didn't get Villa, Laporta did..Mascherano will probably come and Adriano is already there..they aren't spanish..

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
and why Rosell is a hero of buying all spanish players ? He didn't get Villa, Laporta did..Mascherano will probably come and Adriano is already there..they aren't spanish..

Why would they get villa, thay have 10 quaity midfielders ssshhhhh

Your photo is way to freaky champ.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Put it like this - if Ibra comes, he'll be brilliant, nobody will like him but Milan fans, however, the Milan fans will love him for the time he's year, and he'll reward the love with great performances.

If he goes then, he goes, and it's a shame, but it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

PS: any success he brings will also generate cash to fund his "replacement" if he goes anyway

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Put it like this - if Ibra comes, he'll be brilliant, nobody will like him but Milan fans, however, the Milan fans will love him for the time he's year, and he'll reward the love with great performances.

If he goes then, he goes, and it's a shame, but it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

PS: any success he brings will also generate cash to fund his "replacement" if he goes anyway

i agree with the man utd fan

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would they get villa, thay have 10 quaity midfielders ssshhhhh

Your photo is way to freaky champ.

sssssshhhbbbzzzlllz
smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
BREAKING NEWS: Milan's Marco Borriello Responds To Barcelona Links
Asked whether he would join Barcelona, Borriello took a leaf out of Silvio Berlusconi's answer sheet: "who knows" he told Sky Sport 24.
link:http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...-milans-marco-borriello-responds-to-barcelona

how cool would it be to give him and get ibra and borriello is only a year younger now im getting excited

But Allegri said Borri is important for him, so I kinda doubt this

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Monday 23 August

Gazzetta dello Sport
Galliani admits “we’ll try for Ibra”
He will go to Barcelona on Wednesday

Kuyt grows closer to Inter
Liverpool will get €20m plus Victor Obinna

Dinho is already on form, but Juve win on penalties
Aguero: “Atletico will beat Inter”
Hernanes comes on for Lazio and shines

Corriere dello Sport
Juve celebrate 5-4 victory in Berlusconi Trophy
Milan, there is Ibra!

Kuyt tells Inter: ‘Here I am’
Totti re-launches Roma: “It will be a super year”
Lazio: It’s done for Santa Cruz
Sosa in arrival at Napoli
Zeman’s Foggia soon gives a spectacle
Editorial: ‘The Spanish school is a model to follow’

T*ttosport
Juve celebrate winning the Berlusconi Trophy
Aquilani will sign today
Keep an eye on Benzema. He has broken with Mourinho
Editorial: ‘Getting used to winning’
Inter, listen to Kuyt!
Chievo set to sign Andreolli and now Paolucci
Panucci retires and fires shots at Lippi

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay guys, was busy in a meeting

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Arsenal have set their sights on signing Netherlands international goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg and centre-back Jan Vertonghen from Ajax in a £22m deal.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

Not a bad bit of business if it comes off for Arsenal... I hope it happens as it might mean that Suarez and VDW stay for another year as this sort of cash might keep the bank happy for the next 12 months. Then once Ibra leaves, along with all the seniors, we can take Suarez and VDW :D

Also...
Liverpool are keen to sign Juventus striker David Trezeguet, according to this morning's edition of **********.

The two clubs have already done a couple of pieces of business together this summer, effectively swapping Christian Poulsen and Alberto Aquilani.

********** understands that the good relationship between Liverpool and Juventus would facilitate Trezeguet's prospective move to Anfield.

The veteran French striker was on the market at the beginning of the transfer window, but seemed to be taken off it at the start of training camp.

Juventus Coach Gigi Del Neri was impressed with his attitude but still considers him to be nothing more than a squad player.

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson is said to be looking for another option up front to take the load off Fernando Torres.

Trezeguet has also been linked with Atletico Madrid in an unlikely swap for Diego Forlan.

Good idea for both parties I think...

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Pellegatti: "Milan - Ibra, the agreement is"
"The Swede pleased with the Rossoneri"
23/08/2010 17:30 by Nicola Balzani article read 986 times

Charles Pellegatti, sportswriter Mediaset, confirmed the agreement Ibra - Milan: "Between me and the company is practically a done deal agreement. Ibrahimovic 6 ml perceive the Rossoneri from Barcelona and the rest." Pellegatti also confirmed the willingness of Sweden to move to Milan Rossoneri side this time: "The Milan striker is happy with the Champions and the factor has a significant effect on the destination desired by Ibrahimovic.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So Ibra is willing to come and will get 6m. I guess we just have to wait to see if we'll buy him outright or loan him or get him at all. Which is what will be decided on Wednesday.

alipato7

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The agent of Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mino Raiola, has responded positively to claims from Milan vice-president Adrian Galliani, who said he will meet with Blaugrana president Sandro Rosell to negotiate a deal for the goalscorer.

It is a change of stance from Raiola, who had previously suggested his client would not leave Camp Nou.

"Ibrahimovic has a four-year contract with Barcelona and they have never said they wanted to sell him," he told news agency ANSA.

"If Zlatan leaves Barca it will be his own decision, we have no deals with anyone. When they [Galliani and Rosell] meet it isn't important whether I am there or not. It's the player who will decide."

Milan's transfer campaign has been under-par so far this summer, but the former Inter and Ajax star would be a major boost for the Rossoneri ahead of the new season, who will attempt to wrestle the Scudetto away from city-rivals Inter.

The latest reports suggest that Milan will need to offer the Spaniards a deal in the range of €30 million, that may include hitman Marco Borriello.
link:http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...zlatan-ibrahimovic-will-decide-his-own-future

we dont want him if its perminant we could do a lot more with that type of money

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
So Ibra is willing to come and will get 6m. I guess we just have to wait to see if we'll buy him outright or loan him or get him at all. Which is what will be decided on Wednesday.

that's what it looks like :)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pellegatti: "Milan - Ibra, the agreement is"
"The Swede pleased with the Rossoneri"
23/08/2010 17:30 by Nicola Balzani article read 986 times

Charles Pellegatti, sportswriter Mediaset, confirmed the agreement Ibra - Milan: "Between me and the company is practically a done deal agreement. Ibrahimovic 6 ml perceive the Rossoneri from Barcelona and the rest." Pellegatti also confirmed the willingness of Sweden to move to Milan Rossoneri side this time: "The Milan striker is happy with the Champions and the factor has a significant effect on the destination desired by Ibrahimovic.

Charles, haha..GT rules

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...

Barca can have 20 million... Lets not forget I and others were happy for Fabiano to come for 10 million, so double for Ibra aint bad ;)

He then gets 5 million wages this year, 4 the next, then 3 the next, the 1 million a year thereafter :tongue:

In seriousness though, if Ibra comes in for 6 million plus tax and wins us Serie A, he can go back to Barca with my thanks... But not a penny more! And B&G cant use the excuse that there is no money to buy at least 4 new plyaers, of quality next year after this either :cool:

But if it doesn't happen, theres still the argument that there was cash for Ibra's loan fee/wages, why cant that cash be used to now buy VDV or Ganso or Elia or Robinho or whoever... B&G have now opened pandora's box, and it contains cash, and that cash should be spent if Ibra doesn't come!!!!

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol @ Liverpool. We are in a mess, but hey, look at then lol

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
:tongue: 100th post biaaatchhhhhhh!!!!! :tongue:

But really, who's counting?

Ibra comes, Volleyiello goes (I just did half a tear for him..miss him already) and Khunt has another chance not to get a massive dick stuffed in him. We'll do a Joey Barton and shave off his bush if he wins the Lecce match for us :tongue:

8 days
8 days to make all this happen.
8 days of Raiola wearing a fucking straitjacket and a mouth gag. So the dirty ass whore can allow negotiations occur quickly and without incident.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
On the positive side of Ibra coming to Milan, I believe it will help us bring in youngsters to the team with not much pressure. Say..If we sign Ganso - or if we plan to include Verdi in a team when Ronaldinho is not present - then having Ibrahimovic in the team will help release the pressure on those youngsters..they'd be able to take time in the team to adjust..get much more playing time - whilst still having results with a duo consisting of Ibra and Pato upfront. That is, if we buy Ibra however.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
:tongue: 100th post biaaatchhhhhhh!!!!! :tongue:

But really, who's counting?

Ibra comes, Volleyiello goes (I just did half a tear for him..miss him already) and Khunt has another chance not to get a massive dick stuffed in him. We'll do a Joey Barton and shave off his bush if he wins the Lecce match for us :tongue:

8 days
8 days to make all this happen.
8 days of Raiola wearing a fucking straitjacket and a mouth gag. So the dirty ass whore can allow negotiations occur quickly and without incident.

The number on the side of every post. :D Number 146.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
The number on the side of every post. :D Number 146.

Oh piss. Why isn't everything in life so simple, like the number hundred instead of 146? Try saying 'one hundred and fourty six' backwards..so NOT easy. 100 ROCKS!!!! :D :tongue: :D :tongue: :D :D :D :D

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Milan to sign Rossi with Genoa help?

AC MILAN could use Genoa in order to sign Rossi.

According to the Il Secolo XIX, the Rossoneri and Genoa can work together again, this time to land Villarreal second-striker, Giuseppe Rossi.

Rossi has already told he was a fan of Milan when he was younger, and despite it seemed he’s going to sign for Inter, his future being uncertain.

The 23-year-old latest’s season was not easy as he couldn’t meet expectations with the La Liga outfit and he was left out of Italy’s World Cup squad.

However, there is no dispute over his talent, and a move back to Italy could revive his career. He’s valued at €10-12 million and it is reported that Genoa will sign and loan him to Milan with option to buy half of his card.

Milan and Genoa have a long history of transfers this summer: Marco Amelia on loan, Sokratis Papastathopoulos on outright basis and Kevin-Prince Boateng on loan.

By Meytar Zeevi, Rossoneri Blog

God let this be true...

Status
Not open for further replies.