Bryan Cristante Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not going to be bitter and hate on him. Hope he can reach the level that many believe he can and return to us some day.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ridiculous the abuse on here because the guy wanted first team football. nothing was guaranteed at benfica, who are a better side than milan right now, but it was obvious he wasn't gonna be playing here.

not sure what everyone's so smug about anyway? he's played nearly as much as essien and more than van ginkel and saponara put together including 3 champions league appearances and that unbelievable assist. for a 19 year old in a different country and top club that's pretty good i'm happy for him.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
By the time he is 22 people will be talking about him the way they talk about Verratti.

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Made 90 minutes yesterday against Nacional in the Portuguese league cup. Very good game, and now people start asking "why did Milan sell him?"

Now that we sold Enzo Perez, I would play with Fejsa (he's still injured), Samaris and Cristante, but I think Jorge Jesus won't do this because he doesn't usually play with 3 men in the mid.

Last edited:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
By the time he is 22 people will be talking about him the way they talk about Verratti.

As much as I like Bryan, I think that ship has probably sailed. He'll probably be a player who goes under the radar for a few more years and then he'll start attracting some attention.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Made 90 minutes yesterday against Nacional in the Portuguese league cup. Very good game, and now people start asking "why did Milan sell him?"

Now that we sold Enzo Perez, I would play with Fejsa (he's still injured), Samaris and Cristante, but I think Jorge Jesus won't do this because he doesn't usually play with 3 men in the mid.

For bonavultura of course.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For bonavultura of course.

No it was for Van Ginkel whether people tried to accept it or not. It did not help that Milan still cannot forget that dinosaur have to play because of their seniority regardless if they are shit or not.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Milan doesn't force players to stay. He wasn't good enough to play regularly and didn't want leave on loan, so..

he forced his way to a new club, who also think it's too risky giving him minutes outside friendlies and league cup games..

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan doesn't force players to stay. He wasn't good enough to play regularly and didn't want leave on loan, so..

he forced his way to a new club, who also think it's too risky giving him minutes outside friendlies and league cup games..

the problem was that neither of muntari essien and poli were/are good enough to play regularly still they played tonnes of matches more than cristante(not that he was ready to play day in day out)

i think that this 'injustice' is what made him 'want to leave'.

anyway case is closed so no need to worry about him unless there is a buy-back close

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
90 minutes more. Man of the match for me

237861_galeria_penafiel_v_benfica_primeira_liga_j15_2014_15.jpg.jpg

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score
The talent is there he had few good passes and he was good on the ball. He will get enough playing time to improve in Benfica and we will be sorry one day but thats football.

We should've pushed harder for buy-back clause on this guy...

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

he saw high paid mediocre players in front of him (Muntari and Essien) and then saw the club take a dry loan of a player in pretty much the exact same position as him in Ginkel, who is also young, talented, and unproven.

Also, he just moved to another country and to a team that had already completed it's preseason. Of course it was going to take a bit of time for him to settle in.

The fact that he forced a move to a good team shows that he didnt leave because he was afraid to fight for a position. He left because he knows that in Portugal talented young players have the opportunity to fight their way into a team, whereas in Milan and Italy the culture would rather give old, overpaid shitty players free reign to play subpar and suffer no repercussions and bench a young talent who makes a mistake.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
galliani is idiot. buy van ginkel to help chelsea rehabilitation ginkel's injury. but fortanutely, thank you to zaccardo didnt move parma help we bough bonaventura. cristante was born 1995!!! very young! he is the best talent in our youth product recently. now we have modic, and in next two year we will sell him for 5 or 6 m.... youth project!

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
good boy bryan

ples dont come back to milan when you become great player, haters hate that

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he saw high paid mediocre players in front of him (Muntari and Essien) and then saw the club take a dry loan of a player in pretty much the exact same position as him in Ginkel, who is also young, talented, and unproven.

Also, he just moved to another country and to a team that had already completed it's preseason. Of course it was going to take a bit of time for him to settle in.

The fact that he forced a move to a good team shows that he didnt leave because he was afraid to fight for a position. He left because he knows that in Portugal talented young players have the opportunity to fight their way into a team, whereas in Milan and Italy the culture would rather give old, overpaid shitty players free reign to play subpar and suffer no repercussions and bench a young talent who makes a mistake.

Ditto. The main problem of Milan for years, just buy cheap or get free old players and give them high salaries while the young do not get a chance.

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If given a fair chance, he would be a starter for us right now

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Didn't played because Jorge Jesus is ******ed. That's the reason. Bryan already proved he's a good player.

Today when we scored near the end of the game

10615570_10155180285565716_2910448802024382284_n.jpg

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not even a started in Benfica :sagemuppetsmiley: (<- where is it anyway)

ignoring other factors (such as he wasnt there for preseason, etc) Benfica is a much better team than us.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Benfica midfielder Bryan Cristante to La Gazzetta dello Sport has spoken about his former club Ac Milan. "If I'll come back one day? I had a meeting with Galliani two weeks ago, to see him was a great pleasure. He is the number one in Italy in his role and he said beautiful words about me: "We consider you always part of the family". Ac Milan was a dream when I was a boy and will be also a dream in the future. It's always a great club full of champions: I'm an Ac Milan fan maybe one day, with international experience I'll come back".

:g:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Benfica midfielder Bryan Cristante to La Gazzetta dello Sport has spoken about his former club Ac Milan. "If I'll come back one day? I had a meeting with Galliani two weeks ago, to see him was a great pleasure. He is the number one in Italy in his role and he said beautiful words about me: "We consider you always part of the family". Ac Milan was a dream when I was a boy and will be also a dream in the future. It's always a great club full of champions: I'm an Ac Milan fan maybe one day, with international experience I'll come back".

:star: :proud: ❤ **swoons**

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
So in 12years he's back?

Schedule