M'baye Niang Thread

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
He needs to leave Milan to further his career , unless he pulls a 10 goal half season at Genoa,I don't see him coming back here and playing here where he wants to.I would do what the madrid and inter are doing with their youth,sell with a buy back clause.It only makes sense to do it.Niang is a real talent,shouldn't waste his career here,this isn't the Milan that everyone of us fell in love with.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Niang is too good for milan. He should go to inter.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
No Sven, that's not a good case. I'm sorry but you are wrong.

We have terribly mismanaged him, and continuously picking players like Pazzini and Shaarawy over him when they continue to disappoint is where the problem is. I agree about Menez, Bona and Cerci though... but I disagree that he had to be loaned out.

Pazzini should have never been signed by Milan. El Shaarawy will keep getting chances to play because we are trying sooo hard to revive him, but the fact is, he's suffering psychologically and at the moment he's on the same level as Gilardino and Pato towards the end of their Milan careers. If we continue putting the faith in Shaarawy and he doesn't perform, we will risk not just losing SES, but an even better player than him in Niang as well.

Certain decisions have been made, and those decisions must be criticized. There's no way in hell that there is a good case for Niang getting only 5 mins this season per game when he was without a shread of doubt our best player in the pre-season.

The way this club is being run is a joke, up top and on the field.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this guy gets it!

but Hitman, you see there's ppl on this forum that just want us to roll over and play dead. and not criticised the decisions that are being made. realism vs mediocrity. some ppl are fooling themselves and saying, "this is how its gotta be and we gotta be content with that" when in reality, they're settling for hot bullshit being fed to them by the club management, but they just dont want to see it that way.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but Hitman, you see there's ppl on this forum that just want us to roll over and play dead. and not criticised the decisions that are being made. realism vs mediocrity. some ppl are fooling themselves and saying, "this is how its gotta be and we gotta be content with that" when in reality, they're settling for hot bullshit being fed to them by the club management, but they just dont want to see it that way.

yup not many people here criticizing the management. everybody happy with decisions being made.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I just needed a little faith ' M'baye Niang

10390901_919948681384645_3523274723712120472_n.png

Most of the times; I was including his name in the sell or trade list with putting in my mind that we can generate money for the sake of MF and CB funding :rolleyes: However; I was always convinced that he can do well in SS and ST positions; but after we brought Cerci and his performance with Montpellier; our hopes to keep them is nearly close to Zero!

I don't want him to play as substitute; because he doesn't deserve or should accept to warm the bench!

I was and still believe that he can play the striker role perfectly (physique and talent although he is weak in finishing the chances) but only under a dynamic system and with technical players (forming a special training program to enhance his finishing ability) would become an amazing player.

Honda, Bona, Monty and MNZ are capable to feed him with chances; IMO; but he needs to be given full chances as he is doing now there with Genoa.

In our current case, neither Destro or MNZ would accept to be the second choice ; but I'm sure that Niang can replace them successfully if we have a proper management and coach to fix our destructed system.

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most of the times; I was including his name in the sell or trade list with putting in my mind that we can generate money for the sake of MF and CB funding :rolleyes: However; I was always convinced that he can do well in SS and ST positions; but after we brought Cerci and his performance with Montpellier; our hopes to keep them is nearly close to Zero!

I don't want him to play as substitute; because he doesn't deserve or should accept to warm the bench!

I was and still believe that he can play the striker role perfectly (physique and talent although he is weak in finishing the chances) but only under a dynamic system and with technical players (forming a special training program to enhance his finishing ability) would become an amazing player.

Honda, Bona, Monty and MNZ are capable to feed him with chances; IMO; but he needs to be given full chances as he is doing now there with Genoa.

In our current case, neither Destro or MNZ would accept to be the second choice ; but I'm sure that Niang can replace them successfully if we have a proper management and coach to fix our destructed system.
great potential this guy.needs brains though.imo he is best in 4-3-3 in lw or in 4-4-2 up front.
unfortunately either him or ses will have to leave this summer.(none want any of our other attackers)

who would you prefer to stay?

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
our most talented youngster, has the attributes and construct of George weah

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
our most talented youngster, has the attributes and construct of George weah

I actually see more resemblance with Henry than Weah... I see some similarities in career moves and style of play.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Ok ok. Lets not go that far yet shall we. Let the kid grow first. But no doubt, he is our crown jewel, he is the real god child.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok ok. Lets not go that far yet shall we. Let the kid grow first. But no doubt, he is our crown jewel, he is the real god child.

Neither of us are saying he's the next Weah or Henry, we are simply describing his style of play. Kinda like saying Destro has Pippo's characteristics as a striker, but not saying he's the next Pippo - he just plays in the same way.

I don't think Niang will have a career close to Henry's, but I don't think it's impossible. He could do it, he just needs to make the right decisions for his career. Kinda like how Henry left Juve cause they kept playing him on the wing - and look what happened when Arsenal played him up front and put the faith in him.

sprengersma

Defender
Reaction score
Haha 2 good games for Genoa and everyone is like an instant fan. He sure has potential of becoming good. For this Milan we could use him because we play on the counter and I think he can do that better than destro. How he performs super at Genoa so we don't buy that roma kid for 16mil.we could use that money on other players

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
nice ball rly. no defender thought to get it, thinking the goalie would. goalie prolly though a defender would get it and didnt rush to take it.

At Milan no one thinks and we still concede goals so who's better now?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

That was a beautiful assist. Cheers Jasper for sharing it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wish he keeps performing and we do not buy destro. Nothing against him... but like somebody pointed out earlier we could spend that money elsewhere.

And tbh...we are not going to get into the big time any time soon.. So lets go with him. Show some faith in the kid and play him up top or on the wings. When we eventually do get back into the big time he will be more than ready to shoulder some of the responsibility as a forward.

In the mean time Forza Niang.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haha 2 good games for Genoa and everyone is like an instant fan. He sure has potential of becoming good. For this Milan we could use him because we play on the counter and I think he can do that better than destro. How he performs super at Genoa so we don't buy that roma kid for 16mil.we could use that money on other players

2 different apples Niang and Destro.

Niang was good in the first half but kind of disappear in the second half. he had a great assist but he also wasted shamefully a 1-on-1 with Viviano. I think Niang could play with us but I do not see him starting at all and we all know how Menez loves to pass to the CF.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he's doing well and for now he is still a Milan player so it's a win win. inzaghi knew he was a good player and that's why he never played him...what a coach

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
M'Baye Niang: 'I want to keep on working hard in order to become a champion. My dream is to win the FIFA Balon D'Or one day. I'm just going to do everything it takes to become succesful, and even if I only get half as good as I would like to, at least I can say to myself that I give it my all.

At Milan, I didn't have much luck yet. You need a bit of fortune to help you on your way. But I'm not letting anything put me off.''

Source: GdS

:star:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I look forward to the day when we can become AC Niang

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
I want to see him here next year under a good manager.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Niang needs to improve a lot. If he is bench material, there is no point in bringing back.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Id go thru this thread to shame another hundred of you idiots, but it's getting tiring

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Another goal..

Good goal, though I'd rather we let him play one more year at Genoa.

The reasoning is that all teams defend less against smaller teams, more spaces means that he can gain experience, confidence and skill without getting burned.

The goal that he scored today, it would never happen at Milan where he'd be marked much more.
Look at Iturbe and Cerci, played great when they had spaces to work with but against closed teams they are doing a lot worse.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Hard Worker he'll do well..Glad to see him scoring and enjoying life at Genoa

Schedule