Jose Mauri Thread

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Keep due to his versatility. Won't complain about being a bench player and can play the Copa Italia and against smaller teams. he's young so he still has room to develop.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He showed us many times that he has potential. Lets see if he delivers when it matters. Good minutes yesterday.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
He's a way better passer than Locatelli. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes his place eventually.
Only bad thing is he's short as fuck so he loses many air battles.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a way better passer than Locatelli. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes his place eventually.
Only bad thing is he's short as fuck so he loses many air battles.

Yeah he should focus on playing a defensive role on the side, maybe he can even develop into a regular sub for Kessie, he is short but not a push over and not a bad runner.

For regista his height is definitely a big problem.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
now we know why he's behind of everyone in midfield position.

Overated.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
he might have lost any value for a permanent transfer after that game.....poor guy.....hope he goes somewhere else and finds his confidence

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
could see him becoming the next pirlo

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DIBPTJRXkAI5TyJ.jpg

sad.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The worst thing about Mauri besides his inability to play football is he looks 40+ and Galliani had to sign his brother just to get him. Like an incredibly poor mans version of the Donna deal. How :g: wasn't hospitalized after this deal I'll never know.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
The worst thing about Mauri besides his inability to play football is he looks 40+ and Galliani had to sign his brother just to get him. Like an incredibly poor mans version of the Donna deal. How :g: wasn't hospitalized after this deal I'll never know.

Same shit as Digao. Signed him just to make Kaka's face keeps smiling. And all we'd got that he moved his pretty ass to Madrid .. Life can be that cruel ..

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Same shit as Digao. Signed him just to make Kaka's face keeps smiling. And all we'd got that he moved his pretty ass to Madrid .. Life can be that cruel ..

Yes but at least Donna + Kaka are/were top players. We also did the same thing with Aubameyang who's one of the worlds best strikers now. But who the hell is Mauri to justify having to sign his brother too?

After his + Antontelli's performances yesterday, I'm sure the opposition players were scratching their heads wondering how they ended up at Milan.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
forgot he existed, but he did ok yesterday

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I hope Gattuso can turn him too into a player. We need reliable rotation players.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1 year left in contract
DiFF9AyWAAAtm6p.jpg

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
can we grab a million by selling him?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
i doubt it, but even if we could, what can you buy with 1 million in current market?

dude its not working like that...:)

you sell a totally deadwood player.....you also get rid of his contract...and finally you give his position to another player ( a new one or a primavera)

but we have so many shit players :fp::(:(:( (bacca kalinic bertolacci montolivo mauri antonelli abate gomez donarumma jr)

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
you sell a totally deadwood player.....you also get rid of his contract

you can achieve the same releasing him for free, which is what most likely will happen

you asked if we could sell him for 1m and you got my answer

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol i know it's ridiculous now, but his season at Parma was amazing, he looked like next Verratti, he was 19 and he was one of the best player we could sign for free

At the time, we all thought he would at least be featured as a sub like Locatelli. But every single manager kept him on the bench...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
average game today, still better than Bertolacci

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i disagree. he was doing ok. helped the ball move quickly and added energy in the mid which was important for the way we played in the first half. parma had no clue what to do in midfield.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was ok,but too afraid to make mistake.Made simple passes.He know how to send long passes,he could use that more.Gatusso should use him more in upcoming matches,considering that Milan has "easier" schedule till the end of december.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I thought he played really well today. We fell apart once he came off.

Before the season I thought it was time for him to move on, now I'm thinking if he can keep this up he could be a decent sub to have available.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even Poli and Cristante didn't look that bad in home games against teams who aren't interested in winning the game. Only to be revealed as massive liabilities in away games to the Bolognas and Genoas.
Our backup midfielders need to handle competitive games as well.