The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i mean.... it's gonna be an expensive winter.

bundle up boys, we're going to battle.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to MilanNews, several agents and intermediaries are calling Leonardo to propose players for this winter.

They state he is almost always on his phone.

the current objective, due to injuries/other needs, are 2 defenders, a midfielder and a striker.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
two defenders, wtf, is there really need for them :rolleyes:

instead of spending money on defenders, use that money for paredes, good MF is the most important thing for this team.

ok i know it's crazy situation around our CB's but we have 4 CB's and all of them will be healthy and ready after winter mercato... one CB is more than enough otherwise we will have six of them at the end.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
two defenders, wtf, is there really need for them :rolleyes:

instead of spending money on defenders, use that money for paredes, good MF is the most important thing for this team.

ok i know it's crazy situation around our CB's but we have 4 CB's and all of them will be healthy and ready after winter mercato... one CB is more than enough otherwise we will have six of them at the end.

Romagnoli will probably be the only CB ready to go in January so 2 CBs is probably right. Probably 2 mids as well.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
next game after mercato is at the end of january, all of them will be ready.

ok, maybe caldara will need time but with one new CB, we will have 4 healthy CB's so there is really no need to spend money on two defenders.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
next game after mercato is at the end of january, all of them will be ready.

ok, maybe caldara will need time but with one new CB, we will have 4 healthy CB's so there is really no need to spend money on two defenders.

Musacchio will need time as well. Not only do they need to heal and rehab, but then get match fit.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Rodrigo Caio can also play CDM

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
caio is injury prone shit, i really hope that we will skip him.

ok, caldara and musachio needs time but we will have 3 CB's at that time.
and they both will be fully fit in february, especially musachio.

one CB is enough.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
caio is injury prone shit, i really hope that we will skip him.

ok, caldara and musachio needs time but we will have 3 CB's at that time.
and they both will be fully fit in february, especially musachio.

one CB is enough.

How do you know? Do you watch Brazilian Serie A? Or you just a google enthusiast?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i can see 25yo who is on the bench in brazilian league and who played only 5 games in whole season.

and who also fail medicals twice.

i really don't know what he can bring to us and he's not even that much young, he'll be 25 and half in january.
let's fix this situation where half of our first XI is injured with buying another injury prone, sounds like fantastic idea. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
should've held onto A. Silva boy was that a mistake

If only Silva was playing for Milan.

Alllllll of this would be fine.

Dude would probably have had an injury by now, cheesesteak.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I don’t want this Caio guy.. failed medicals at two clubs and is 25 and still in Brazil, don’t say Thiago Silva bla bla bla to me, when we signed him I remember there were a few links for him to go to other big clubs. We weren’t the only ones interested.

Seems to be were the only ones interested in Caio.

Seeing some reports on Vidal today also, I’d love him to come here. He is a warrior, perfect player for us imo. Apparently we’re after a loan for him, loan him and sign Paredes and the midfield is sorted. Kessie, Paredes and Vidal in the midfield is terrifying.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t want this Caio guy.. failed medicals at two clubs and is 25 and still in Brazil, don’t say Thiago Silva bla bla bla to me, when we signed him I remember there were a few links for him to go to other big clubs. We weren’t the only ones interested.

Seeing some reports on Vidal today also, I’d love him to come here. He is a warrior, perfect player for us imo. Apparently we’re after a loan for him, loan him and sign Paredes and the midfield is sorted. Kessie, Paredes and Vidal in the midfield is terrifying.

If Caio does arrive my guess is he wouldn’t be the only CB to arrive. Not even a regular starter in his own team right now. He can probably be had on loan or very cheap. Not the 15m or so some media reports throw around.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Thiago Silva bla bla bla

Mourinho wanted him to be a 4th choice after Samuel, Lucio and Materazzi.

So yeah bla bla bla.

Find me one link and for the price we bought him he could have ended up with a team from the English championship.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont think we will buy 2 new CB. Romagnoli comes back in January, Musacchio too, then we have Romagnoli, Musacchio, one new CB and Zapata if Simic leave the club. If wee need, Rodríguez can play CB too, thats enough. We dont need 6 CBs. If the mercato was now, i would understand the need for two CB but in January not.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
caio gets injured at the beginning of the year and he was out for months but now i see that he fail medicals THREE years ago.
it seems that he have chronic injury problems, especially with knee because he torn his ligaments years ago.

lol, imagine him at the gatusso's trainings, he will break into pieces. :lol:

idk, i wouldn't pay more than 7-8m for him but even that could be waste of money if it turns out that he's really injury prone (and it's not that we didn't know that, and leo as well).

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Would you please write the project line up for next season, Complete to compete for what?

Goal: Gigio, Reina, A.Donnarumma
(Plizzari out on loan - should be arranged this winter if possible)

In goal we are reasonably solid, although we are paying ridiculous amounts in wages which we can't do much about. Gigio appears to be getting better. Reina seems to have regressed - but is a great second keeper and adds leadership to the locker room. Antonio Donnarumma is a decent third keeper but again is being paid way too much.

RB: Calabria, Conti, maybe Abate - Abate really depends on how Conti manages to come back from his injury. If Conti is ok, I don't see why we need Abate - just keep Bellanova as insurance.

CD: Romagnoli, Caldara, Musacchio, Zapata + one of Benatia or Rodrigo Caio. Would be nice to have someone like De Ligt, Godin or Thiago Silva but the UEFA verdict would get in the way. I didn't realize Rodrigo Caio has played so little this year so now I would not be too keen unless it was a loan with option only to test him out for 6 months.

LB: RR, Laxalt. I would not be too keen to keep Strinic - would much rather free up his wages for someone else.

DM: Paredes/Cesc/Tonali + Biglia

CM: Kessie, Vidal/Fabinho, Paqueta, Bonaventura

RW: Suso, Castillejo

CF: Higuain/A.Silva/Pedro Guilherme, Cutrone, Ibra/Pato

LW: Lozano/Martial, Hakan

I think we would also be able to play 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 with these players.

I think we could comfortably reach the Champions League places again and compete for QF in the Champions League depending on injuries and chemistry. The team could grow in the next few years and hopefully would not require big changes in personnel the same way we have in the last few years. I think we need stability.

I am aware that transfers often depend on many other factors which are hidden from us such as player preferences, agents, etc. I'm sure Leo has a masterplan which is better than anything I could dream up.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

In goal we are reasonably solid, although we are paying ridiculous amounts in wages which we can't do much about. Gigio appears to be getting better. Reina seems to have regressed - but is a great second keeper and adds leadership to the locker room. Antonio Donnarumma is a decent third keeper but again is being paid way too much.

RB: Calabria, Conti, maybe Abate - Abate really depends on how Conti manages to come back from his injury. If Conti is ok, I don't see why we need Abate - just keep Bellanova as insurance.

CD: Romagnoli, Caldara, Musacchio, Zapata + one of Benatia or Rodrigo Caio. Would be nice to have someone like De Ligt, Godin or Thiago Silva but the UEFA verdict would get in the way. I didn't realize Rodrigo Caio has played so little this year so now I would not be too keen unless it was a loan with option only to test him out for 6 months.

LB: RR, Laxalt. I would not be too keen to keep Strinic - would much rather free up his wages for someone else.

I think we could comfortably reach the Champions League places again and compete for QF in the Champions League depending on injuries and chemistry. The team could grow in the next few years and hopefully would not require big changes in personnel the same way we have in the last few years. I think we need stability.

I am aware that transfers often depend on many other factors which are hidden from us such as player preferences, agents, etc. I'm sure Leo has a masterplan which is better than anything I could dream up.

Good squad.

For Rb we have to see how conti shapes out, Calabria shouldn’t be a starter, his defending has been really abysmal. Laxalt isn’t going to work at lb. not under Gattuso.

How do you rate our midfield among Serie A?

Do you think we have too many cfs for one slot? 3 for 1.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

:thumbsup:

If Bakayoko plays like a boss this season, I think he'll probably be bought.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The nominees for the 2018 Serie A Team of the Year, Coach of the Year, referee and best goal have been announced.

The Gran Gala’ del Calcio AIC is organised by the Italian Players’ Association and will be held in Milan on Monday December 3.

It is the Italian equivalent of the PFA Awards and a big event every year.

This time, the public will also be allowed to contribute by voting for the Goal of the Year among 12 contenders.

Nominees

Team of the Year

Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Samir Handanovic, Alisson Becker

Full-back: Joao Cancelo, Aleksandar Kolarov, Alex Sandro

Centre-back: Milan Skriniar, Kostas Manolas, Stefan De Vrij, Kalidou Koulibaly, Giorgio Chiellini

Midfielder: Jorginho, Allan Marques Loureiro, Marek Hamsik, Sergej Milinković-Savić, Radja Nainggolan, Miralem Pjanic

Forward: Paulo Dybala, Edin Dzeko, Mauro Icardi, Ciro Immobile, Douglas Costa, Dries Mertens

Women’s Player of the Year: Barbara Bonansea, Alia Guagni, Cristiana Girelli

Coach of the Year: Simone Inzaghi, Massimiliano Allegri, Eusebio Di Francesco, Maurizio Sarri

Referee of the year: Daniele Orsato, Gianluca Rocchi, Paolo Silvio Mazzoleni

Young Serie B Player of the Year: Sandro Tonali, Marco Varnier, Antonino La Gumina

Would be nice to actually see some Milan players on this list in the coming years. This is pathetic and deserved.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Did they mean "Serie B fodder of the year"? hmmm

Da fuq is that list though :lol: Dollar on it and no Suso or Ale :lol:

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did they mean "Serie B fodder of the year"? hmmm

Da fuq is that list though :lol: Dollar on it and no Suso or Ale :lol:

They were probably in contention for those places, but didn't make it. I love them both but it's probably fair.

They'll surely figure in next years gala if they can maintain their current form.

Status
Not open for further replies.