Milan shops in Milano

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi * Maldini * Nesta * Albertini * Gattuso * Pirlo * Kaká * Rui Costa * Sheva * Pippo * Borri
Hey :)

I will be visiting Milano this summer and need some advice to where I can find good supporter shops with Milan accessories and kits and etc. I will of course visit San Siro and it's shop but if there are any other places that you must visit if you love AC Milan!

Would also be very helpful if anyone could recommend any affordable hotel that has a central location!

Grazie!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone putting Milan back to the top!
I can recommend the following hotel in Milan, very central - great value for money:

http://www.ducadiyork.com/en/index.php

The Milan store in Milan proper is just off the Galleria, all walking distance mate.

Have fun!

PS Almost all stores have Milan stuff ha

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi * Maldini * Nesta * Albertini * Gattuso * Pirlo * Kaká * Rui Costa * Sheva * Pippo * Borri
I can recommend the following hotel in Milan, very central - great value for money:

http://www.ducadiyork.com/en/index.php

The Milan store in Milan proper is just off the Galleria, all walking distance mate.

Have fun!

PS Almost all stores have Milan stuff ha

Thanks mate :) I'm really looking forward to it.

P.S how are the taxi fees over there? Was thinking of taking a taxi to San Siro and from/to the airport etc.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone putting Milan back to the top!
Thanks mate :) I'm really looking forward to it.

P.S how are the taxi fees over there? Was thinking of taking a taxi to San Siro and from/to the airport etc.

Taxis aren't awful, but I recommend getting the tram to and from the game (for atmosphere also!!!) but definitely a taxi to and from the airport as both malpensa and linate (i dno which youre using) are quite far out

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten,Weah,Maldini,Thiago Silva,Van Bommel
Hi ZERO9

In Milano there are three official MILAN shops:
1.Milan Point Corso San Gottardo (Navigli zone)
2.Milan Point Piazza San Fedele (near Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza della Scala)
3.Milan Megastore Galleria San Carlo (the newest and biggest it's on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II/near Piazza San Babila)

the second and the third are really close each other and near Piazza del Duomo.

Enjoy your stay in Milano!

Schedule