The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 51 41.46%
2nd place 7 5.69%
CL spot 62 50.41%
EL spot 2 1.63%
7th+ 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2020, 19:25   #25021
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Check these out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Puma-Men-AC...AAAOSwUvFfVUFP

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Puma-AC-Mil...QAAOSwAMRfP9WI

From S. Korea. Not sure if they're legit or Made in China fakes. But worth digging...
Just searched the item number on both listings (75820902) and seems like legit Korean retailers are selling them i.e Lotte's online store, who are a huge SK business:
https://www.lotteon.com/p/product/LO...B0%80%EB%9E%80

So they are very likely just resales of those official products rather than fakes, specially at that price.
Old 17-11-2020, 19:38   #25022
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Just searched the item number on both listings (75820902) and seems like legit Korean retailers are selling them i.e Lotte's online store, who are a huge SK business:
https://www.lotteon.com/p/product/LO...B0%80%EB%9E%80

So they are very likely just resales of those official products rather than fakes, specially at that price.
Sweet.

I've likely made a few of us poorer.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
Old 17-11-2020, 20:12   #25023
VooDooDoll
))<>((

is there video of locatelli vs udinese??

Signature

Pioli: "Can Tomori stop Lukaku? He is doing well, he has different characteristics from the others. But for technical and physical characteristics, Tomori is better at playing against Lautaro or Sanchez, he's fast but not that powerful to counter such attackers. He is intelligent, I'm happy with his performances.

positive: leao, duarte, ibra, gabbia, hauge, donna?, krunic, rebic, hakan, theo?

Old 17-11-2020, 20:28   #25024
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Not going to lie it’s pretty cool seeing Bonera coaching for us.
Old 17-11-2020, 20:35   #25025
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

According to what Giovanni Capuano reported to cm.it, there will be no Calhanoglu - Eriksen exchange between Milan and Inter. The Rossoneri club will hardly be able to meet the requests of the former Tottenham, who will probably return to the Premier League.
Old 17-11-2020, 20:57   #25026
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Doubt it, they just let a far superior defender leave for free.

Bet they regret that now, strange from Leonardo.
PSG have let many young players over years: Tanguy, Aouchiche, Koman, Areola, Sabaly, Edouard, Ikone, Digne, Augustin, Adli, Nkunku, Diaby, Lo Celso, Nsoki, Weah, Zagre.

No young player seem to want to stay there, the same will happen in Milan, if Hauge, Kalulu will not have playing time will leave, then there is Roback and other Primavera players who will come. Young players will ask for minutes or leave and shine somewhere like Locatelli.

This is why I?m angry with Krunic, Samu, Conti having minutes over youngsters, they add nothing to the team but they steal minutes of talents with future. Also Leao must be a starter, he is the biggest we?ve got after many years, or he?ll end up having a great career in another big club.

The problem in Milan is that directors always say “We have youth project” yet we lose young players because older ones are favored.

Last edited by VultureSheva; 17-11-2020 at 21:02.
Old 17-11-2020, 21:03   #25027
Jivara
Forza Milan

I like Hakan and I would be okay to renew at 4m + bonuses and I expect a deal to be struck somewhere like that.

Besides his playing qualities he is important for the team because he is at the right age of 26 years meaning he is entering his prime. It would be a shame to lose him after the time and effort we invested in his development. He is also probably among the 5 most important players for the team so we should really try to keep him.

As much as Szoboslai (painful name to write) looks interesting. He seems to me a different type of player to Hakan (who is central to the style of play our team has developed recently). Hakan wants the ball all the time whereas Szobo makes that extra man run (from the little ive seen of him). He is not so much a metronome as Hakan is. I think if Hakan leaves we should try to prize Luis Alberto from Lazio, he has a similar profile.
Old 17-11-2020, 21:41   #25028
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Does anyone have a clue how we're doing progress-wise on the stadium issue?

I see it floating up every now and then, but nothing concrete now for two years.

Signature
Old 17-11-2020, 21:45   #25029
Pingu
Revolution

Sky: Pioli is following Milan’s training sessions through a drone in Milanello while in quarantine. He will probably intervene in Friday and Saturday training through a sound system. On Sunday evening against Napoli, Pioli will be in connection with Bonera and Lucarelli, who will replace him and Murelli, through headset to guide their choices.

Thank you drones. Fly one over the pitch during Napoli game into Lozano by mistake please so he runs away from the pitch.
Old 17-11-2020, 21:49   #25030
tonyb
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

I'll throw out a name of a guy I can see having a similar rise as Theo... Guendouzi. Currently on loan at Berlin because he fell out with Arteta. Just checked and his contract expires in the summer. Not sure if they have an option to extend.

Signature
"You Hate ME!?!?

Old 17-11-2020, 22:04   #25031
R.Akbar
Allenatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
I'll throw out a name of a guy I can see having a similar rise as Theo... Guendouzi. Currently on loan at Berlin because he fell out with Arteta. Just checked and his contract expires in the summer. Not sure if they have an option to extend.
I've been following him since few years ago since my best friend is a diehard gooners. He's very good but lack in attitude & kinda reckless. But a bosman an would be interesting tho

Signature
Ing Madya Mbangun Karso
Old 17-11-2020, 22:05   #25032
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
Bought him for my Milan team in PES2020 Master League, became a really leader for the team. Thumbs up from me
Old 17-11-2020, 22:07   #25033
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Hysaj infected.
Old 17-11-2020, 22:10   #25034
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

After numerous rumours in recent days about the ownership of Milan, an Elliot representative spoke to Ansa:

“Elliott Associates LP and Elliott International LP have complete control of the company to which Milan belongs. Elliott holds 96% of the club, while the rest is attributable to our partners. Elliott is fully committed to bringing Milan back to the top of European football, leveraging the principles of financial stability and proper supervision, now already firmly in place. Elliott has financed Milan's recovery process in recent years, with over €600M invested in the club. Elliott has also committed to participate in a private investment of €1.2B for the construction of a new state-of-the-art stadium for the city of Milan. And the innovative multifunctional district, together will contribute to the continuous transformation of Milan, offering not only an iconic reference point to the city but also of excellence for Italian football.”

Last edited by VultureSheva; 17-11-2020 at 22:21.
Old 17-11-2020, 22:20   #25035
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Hysaj infected.
hes shite anyway

wheres rebic for croatia?
Old 17-11-2020, 22:22   #25036
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
hes shite anyway

wheres rebic for croatia?
Not called up.
Old 17-11-2020, 22:25   #25037
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Not called up.
is leao fit?
Old 17-11-2020, 22:58   #25038
Jivara
Forza Milan

Guendozi is a good player, he would be a nice option for that 4th centre mid spot
Old 17-11-2020, 23:30   #25039
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

6 goals in 6 games, waiting to see the progress of this 21 yr Metz player.

Last edited by VultureSheva; 17-11-2020 at 23:34.
Old 17-11-2020, 23:36   #25040
Rhat
World Cup Winner

Quote:
6 goals in 6 games, waiting to see the progress of this 21 yr Metz player.

He's out 6 months due to injury, you gonna wait for a long time.
Closed Thread