Guinness International Champions Cup 2014 (Jul. 24 - Aug. 4)

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter that he was our second highest assist maker and second highest scorer. We need to prioritize. What Milan reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy needs

......is swag :o

swag? :lol: Are you kidding? We need to get rid of those pimps with swag and buy proper professional players who works for the team. I can't stand players like Niang, Balotelli and such.

Last edited:

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
Not true at all.

article_9e97beec3d0b0ca3_1349083344_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

:thumbsup:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Not true at all.

article_9e97beec3d0b0ca3_1349083344_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

:thumbsup:

And you won't be surprised at those who like Louis Armstrong and despise blacks now.

Nostalgia makes the heart grow fonder and weakens your hate.

Reaction score
We talk always of strikers (1 goal scored) or defenders (10 goals conceded) but the true is that this club's playing sooo bad and the key is the midfield. More quality in the center field, in the last few years we have neglected this part. Less individuality in and outside the pitch (sell balotelli), the group wins. Best clubs are the ones that play better not only those who spend more.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
^
agreed

It's so obvious that Milan needs a stronger midfield more than anything else.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Really!!!! You brought religion here, just shut up before you kill everybody. By the way if there was a united Christian side it would be unbeatable (Especially a Catholic side). Don't bring in someone's faith again (its disrespectful, certainly for a legend and this is Serie A, Italy)
Was being sarcastic ..... Look at my favourite players list ;)
swag? :lol: Are you kidding? We need to get rid of those pimps with swag and buy proper professional players who works for the team. I can't stand players like Niang, Balotelli and such.

Wow :rolleyes:
Oh and The Man deserves some kinda award for being the worst closet racist of all time :lol: :lol: :lol:

In other news, since that evil greedy low swag shit player Poopshit is gone, I can't wait to see how well Mastour develops under the Sagely tutelage of Muntari and Saponera :proud:

Soon he'll be dribbling past (our own) keepers and unleashing fierce 50m shots :thumbsup:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Watched a repeat of this.

Generally we did well. Our defence was awful but we came close to scoring a few times.

Niang really impressed me. Defended well, attacked well.

We have to keep him.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Generally we did well. Our defence was awful but we came close to scoring a few times.
I thought it was the opposite. Especially in the second half. Our attack, especially the midfield was lacking severely in ideas and our only sparks came from Niang trying something.

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I thought it was the opposite. Especially in the second half. Our attack, especially the midfield was lacking severely in ideas and our only sparks came from Niang trying something.

Yep, in this game, defensively we weren't so bad but in front we struggled to create any occasion.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Our midfield was poor defensively, I thought.

Our attack looked decent because we successfully used through balls on the wings.

We were solid defending set pieces, but I thought we looked weak.

All in all, the game could have quite easily ended 3-3 or so.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Our midfield was poor defensively, I thought.

Our attack looked decent because we successfully used through balls on the wings.

We were solid defending set pieces, but I thought we looked weak.

All in all, the game could have quite easily ended 3-3 or so.
Well I think we can agree on our midfield being shit, offensively, defensively, aesthetically and championsly.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hahaha

cristante, poli and de jong as a trio best we can do, maybe swap muntari for cristante and make us hard to beat

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Midfield was shit, no leaders like De Jong and Montolivo. And in attack Milan was bad in finishing the chances.

Reaction score
Midfield was shit, no leaders like De Jong and Montolivo. And in attack Milan was bad in finishing the chances.

Do you like De Jong front of defense? Becouse I personally prefer someone more techinacal like Cristante or Montolivo

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you like De Jong front of defense? Becouse I personally prefer someone more techinacal like Cristante or Montolivo

De Jong is defensively a beast in front of the defence, sadly you don't have to expect too much from him offensively.

I liked De Jong very much when he played for the nt in Brazil, a true leader.

Cristante for me did very well in front of the defence, so although most of commoders don't like the 4-2-3-1 I would like to see De Jong + Cristande in the double pivot in that system, one is playing more offensive the other more defensive. Could work very well.

Last edited:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I wouldn't take this tournament too seriously.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I wouldn't take this tournament too seriously.

Terrible for morale, terrible for our image.

Conceding 10, scoring one. 0 points. embarassed every game.

Reaction score
De Jong is defensively a beast in front of the defence, sadly you don't have to expect too much from him offensively.

I liked De Jong very much when he played for the nt in Brazil, a true leader.

Cristante for me did very well in front of the defence, so although most of commoders don't like the 4-2-3-1 I would like to see De Jong + Cristande in the double pivot in that system, one is playing more offensive the other more defensive. Could work very well.

I agree, I'm sick of this module...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
de Jongs lack of offensive output and back passing is overstated IMO, if we have a capable midfielder that can run with the ball/pass, I'm sure he wouldn't back pass every time.

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
de Jongs lack of offensive output and back passing is overstated IMO, if we have a capable midfielder that can run with the ball/pass, I'm sure he wouldn't back pass every time.

Very true.

Looking at the friendlies we should start the new season with the midfield

Cristante - De Jong - Muntari

Poli as first sub and Sapo as second. Against weaker teams Muntari can stay on the bench.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
Very true.

Poli as first sub and Sapo as second. Against weaker teams Muntari can stay on the bench.

your midfield bores me.

mastour-de jong - cristante > your midfield

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very true.

Muntari? If you want to give the ball back after we recover it, then you appreciate Muntari long passes to no-man land.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Muntari? If you want to give the ball back after we recover it, then you appreciate Muntari long passes to no-man land.

Muntari? If you want to give the ball to Balotelli so he can score a goal or if you want him to score an absolute screamer, then you appreciate Muntari

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i finally got to watch one of the games...versus liverpool

i know it's still pre-season...but seriously, our team looked bad

pippo should have subbed himself into the game!

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score

Terrible for morale, terrible for our image.

Conceding 10, scoring one. 0 points. embarassed every game.

exactly wat I was saying . never shoulda entered this turney to begin with. shoulda just took on mls teams where we coulda won a few and not have our morale destroyed.

Schedule