Week 18: Derby della Madonnina - Milan (0) vs. Inter (1) - 15/01/12

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
I'm not here to troll. But you might consider the truth about y'all as trolling. Anyway...
You could be the best team, but you'll never have the respect and the class Inter has.

i swear to god i have never laughed this much for a while now.. respect and merda don't go together!!!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm not here to troll. But you might consider the truth about y'all as trolling. Anyway...
You could be the best team, but you'll never have the respect and the class Inter has.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lovely. Continue...

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger

what? peasants want some respect? :eek:

FUCK U :o

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
You won the treble with the entire new squad you got for Ibra.
Good thing Eto'o, Mourinho and others realized their mistake.

The only way to be truly black and blue is by being raped in the ass.
Inter forum = rape victim forum.

Still, Ibra didn't win our treble. And that just shows that our management did the best move they could. We got Eto'o and 50 million, we won the treble and we're rebuilding now. Nothing wrong with that.

Mourinho is an Inter fan, he kept saying it over and over after going to Madrid. Selling Eto'o was a smart move. You'll soon get it.

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, I don't want to ruin the thread. Sorry for offending anyone, I'm off.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
what's with you Inter cunts coming to troll our forum?

Everyone wants to join Milan, including the forum.

Everyone wants to be a part of what's Rossonero.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
We won the treble without Ibra. Mourinho was our best coach, and after he left we started rebuilding the team. That could take a while, but at least we won't try to buy the championship.

You can say whatever you want. Inter is the biggest shitload the world has ever seen. Inter's emblem should be a facepalm.

Inter. :lol::lol::lol:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Bwahahahahahahaa
iMerda = Classless club with classless president, classless fans and the most classless captain.

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Only Inter fans actually feel this way.

You do know that the rest of Italy, and indeed the rest of the world, sees your club as a joke, right? I mean everybody.

You do know that Milan, instead, is highly revered everywhere? Not only because we are the most titled club in the world, but also because we represent a very laudable ideal in this world - a family.

I don't blame you, though. You were likely brainwashed as a child and indoctrinated with certain beliefs about Inter. It isn't your fault. One day, though, I hope you realize the truth. It's a harsh realization... like the day when children figure out there is no Santa. Yes, there is no "glorious, respected Inter." Luckily, though, there is the "feared and revered Milan."

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahaa
iMerda = Classless club with classless president, classless fans and the most classless captain.

I won't even take that as serious. Everyone respects him. Even Maldini, the man your fellow fans in the Curva made him feel terrible in his last day as a Milan player.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
lulz @ merdazzz

ambrosini hat trick on derbyzzz

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I won't even take that as serious. Everyone respects him. Even Maldini, the man your fellow fans in the Curva made him feel terrible in his last day as a Milan player.
the curva sud are mostly cunts.

honestly saying, i would think that this shouldn't be any harder than the atlanta game. i can easily see a thrashing.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I must say Inter fans are ********. I know you just say ******** just like that and don't mean it, but Inter fans, they really are ********. :lol:

Last time they came here when they were in form and we were not and they thought they would beat us easily. We won fucking 3-0! :lol:
I hope we double that number this week.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
but they have FIVE FUCKING WINS against some of europe's finest man! how the fuck r u so calm bro?

and fred, dont make fun of moratti man... he might bust you for 'match fixing'. like a real BOSS.

it's called faith bro. have faith in your team especially against looser like merda. sure we can worried about injuries, our midfield is not good enough, antonini and bla bla. but in a derby, what really count is mentality. we have a winning mentality, unlike merda looser who needs calciopoli to gain title and rob players from jube.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
it's called faith bro. have faith in your team especially against looser like merda. sure we can worried about injuries, our midfield is not good enough, antonini and bla bla. but in a derby, what really count is mentality. we have a winning mentality, unlike merda looser who needs calciopoli to gain title and rob players from jube.
:star: post. we r soooooooooo WINNING this shit.

btw, u do know i was kiddin right? just checkin.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Are you for real?

I think Inter fans are the ONLY ONES that like to delude themselves that they got class. I mean, you guy were considered a joke before Calciopoli, but after it - just a pathetic club that had to go through other means to win any title they have been so desperate to win (and in the process blowing shitloads of money). To the rest of the world - you dicks have ALWAYS been considered inferior....

Don't believe me?

Go to the forum of ANY WC club and read the comments. Almost NO ONE rates you guys. Heck, almost everyone considers you the scum that Juve and Milan do....

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Of course

Small number of idiots in the curva = The entire Curva Sud

And you might really not wanna get into the discussions about Ultras. Not especially if you don't wanna talk about how Curva Nord is filled with Nazis, racists, xenophobes and criminals galore.

Oh, and they are proud of it....

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Just showing the "Milan way" once again. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Big team mentality.

We are superior and we can be arogant. You are lame. And only thing that you can be grateful for is sharing the same stadium then worlds most successful team.

And you only respecting Maldini shows your shallow knowledge of football. Interista :lol:

LOOOOOOOOL Interista :lol:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Selling Eto'o was a smart move. You'll soon get it.

Selling Eto'o? He chose to leave.

He just didn't like the way things work in Inter.

84875447-moratti-blinda.jpg

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
See? That's why nobody can have a peaceful debate with a Milanista. Once you lose the debate, you go all rage and offend. Just be reasonable. Us Interistas really feel bad for you, because you spend your time hating us, while you could do something useful with your empty life.

I only respected Maldini in this team, and his own fans made his retirement day the worst one ever. Just showing the "Milan way" once again. You should be ashamed of yourself.

A few morons in Curva Sud did that. Idiots. IMO anyone who is a hooligan or a psycho in curva sud and curva nord is probably dumb. We're not talking about intelligent, classy fans here...

Maldini was the greatest Defender of all time. Period.

I have respect for your legend, Zanetti. But when it comes to class, Milan make Inter look like trash. Non - Italian mercenaries mainly from South America, many of whom are dirty players (Materazzi, Chivu, Motta, Stankovic) who changes coaches like underwear. Not to mention Calciopoli and the years after... Shady isn't the word... And Inter sacrificed the wellness of Serie A to steal trophy's. I wouldn't have accepted them as they were not earned.

However, I hope Inter are a strong team, and do well, so Serie A is strong and Milan beat them with no excuses....

Schedule