Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
jangatt said:
I went to watch milan 4 times last year and i guarantee you that i am a milan supporter more than you think... i have sky italia as well to watch milan so shut up. Why ? you saw gila scoring 15 goals last year in the CL? or 24 goals in the seria a? because now i have doubts that you were watching another league ...
Nice 1. Simple fact is anyone who thinks Gila was a bad buy knows nothing about the game, he's a great player.

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
i did not tell you that he is not a great player.. but a 24m sign for gila is too expensive come on...

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
I don't think he is at all, i think Gila will have a great season for us. He's still developing at the high level Milan play.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
jangatt said:
i did not tell you that he is not a great player.. but a 24m sign for gila is too expensive come on...
We practically robbed Parma. Chelsea, Juventus, Inter, and I think that even Fiorentina were offering much more for him.

My opinion on Ronaldo, stated some months ago:
crazy4milan said:
He can still score, but his is not near as fast as he used to be, his injuries will be bigger once he comes to Italy, he cries with a bit more work to do, he won't tolerate being in the bench(which would be his place, if things are right) and he spends more time thinking of which Brazilian whore/model to f**k.
Add he is about to be 30 in a month.
Not bad for a 3rd option(back then he was 4th because we still had Sheva). But if he really wants to be part of the first 11 a big change in attitude + weight has to happen.

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
I think inzaghi is in pole position to play with the new striker.. he scored in important games like the one yesterday and much more especially in the CL . At least in the champions league pippo has to play not gila for me..

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tassard said:
Guys, is anyone here who still thinks that Gila is not overrated?
I don't think so. He's been great in the Champions League so far since he's been with us.

What the hell do we need Ronaldo for, anyway? Sheesh...

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
Ronaldo is a much better goal scorer as Gilardino is. So what do you want? And please don't judge over Ronaldo because of his weight. He always scores when the team needs a goal. I never liked Ronaldo but in comparison to Gilardino he's just better. Our old Pippo is much better as Gilardino as well. He's there when we need him. Gilardino isn't.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
MonsterKane said:
Ronaldo is a much better goal scorer as Gilardino is. So what do you want? And please don't judge over Ronaldo because of his weight. He always scores when the team needs a goal. I never liked Ronaldo but in comparison to Gilardino he's just better. Our old Pippo is much better as Gilardino as well. He's there when we need him. Gilardino isn't.

how can you not judge him on his weight???? he needs to regain fitness when he does i will love it if we sign him but he needs to regain his fitness for sure

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
We need a striker.. He must be young and prospect for the future [Sobis] or he must be a worldclass player who is not out of form at all [Adriano]. Ronaldo is not one them that's for sure.. Can't it be better if we spend the money we've got from Sheva's departure on Adriano/Torres + Alves? The squad is going to be a rest home for old players. But I still have hope that Milan Lab can make him return to his old, in-form days considering that every player we bought from Inter -who have sucked for them before- shone for us.
And of course it is better than nothing, but if he comes -which could be counted as 80%- who will be pulled back to the bench? I go for Gila, even though we have paid a lot for him.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i think gilardino is a bit overrated... actually more accuratly hes praised despite not doing anything special yet, i love gila and im one of those who always wanted him here and i think eventually hell do good, but so far he isnt worth the 24m we paid for him, to be honest i realised he plays much better as lone striker, check him out next time, i hope we get to see him more alone upfront with kaka and maybe tevez behind

DJ MILANO

1st Class User
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chivu, Nesta, D.Cisse, Inzaghi , Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho
A good striker has to play with another on the side,y think Gilardino is good but we have to be more patience with him.
Gilardino and Tevez is a couple of strikers that every team in the world would like to have,but not Ronaldo we need Tevez or Torres.
Tevez is better because is very fast and we need fast strikers.In fact we need a striker dammit ,Galliani and Braida!!! bring a striker to the San Siro.

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
Gilardino has got to wake up already...jesus..he is still sleeping after "the one whom we dont speak of" left.....wake up Gila!

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
jangatt said:
Did he decided any important game ? like inzaghi did for example against bayern munich ?? or now against red star ?! you cannot compare with him inzaghi . so if ronaldo comes he will be playing with inzaghi for sure.

How do you dictate an important game
It could be cl game
Or it could be serie a game
To me every game holds the same importance as the next

How do you dictate an important goal
It might be the only goal in a game
Or it might just be one of many goals in a game
To me every single goal is very important & precious

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Let's Go For Tevez...or For Torres...and Fast!

Forza Milan..
Please No Ronaldo...i Hope Ronaldo Stays At Real...so We Can Get Torres And Tevez And Gigi!

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Ronaldo is a great striker no doubt . But he is already 30 and hasn't been doing well lately. We need someone talented atleast below 30 . If Ronaldo doesn't do well here , he will take twice the space even on the bench. :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
prokeneda said:
Something is sure: if RONALDO had played in the San Siro game against Red Star in place of Gila, the game ends by 4-0 for Milan coz Ronaldo never misses all the oportunities Gila found.
I don't think if he had played this game we would 4-0. At first, Ronaldo is so lazy that he rarely had off-ball run in the game, how could he find the chances that Gila found in the game ?

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
breaking news from calciomercato

i translated this article using babelfish..so sorry for the grammar

Ronaldo-Milan, Galliani: ' we try but nothing exchange with Kakà '. Real Megaphone: ' Cession to breve'

17:00 of 23 August

Interviewed from Sky Sport before leaving for Madrid, the general executive manager of the Milan, Adrian Galliani, it has spoken about the Ronaldo transaction. After to have joked a po' on the objective of the travel in Spanish earth ("I and Ariedo Braida are going in vacation"), Galliani ribadito: "Ronaldo is not much neighbor. E' a player of the Real Madrid, now we will meet the leaders of the Spanish club and see what happens. We do not want to make nobody sgarbo the Real. We feel what say they to us ". As far as the possibility that the excessive Milan reputi the demand for the Real of 30 million euro, Galliani has replied: "We make to say it from the leaders of the Real Madrid, from i. If they had to ask Kakà to us in exchange. Not, the player is not in sale. Also Moratti on Ronaldo? Not comment ".

Previously, the Real Madrid had confirmed that Ronaldo has asked for being yielded to the Milan. "they know all to It, to leave from the president Ramon Calderon in order to arrive until Fabio trainer Hat - it has declared a megaphone of the Spanish club -. the decision is taken, not are margins in order to return behind. Now we must resolve the situation and perfect the cession in the short possible time. The Real Madrid will have to move immediately in order to reinforce itself ".

source: www.calciomercato.com

well galliani will "try", so i think if calderon insist that we have to give them kaká, because they told the diario marca that they dont need money...well we should withdraw from the negotiations....so....

nothing official...so we still have hopes of not gettin ronaldo, but tevez or torres YEAH!

and by the way, madrid is asking 30 million euros for the fat one..so...no way...they dont need our money..so we dont need the fattie ronaldo

Last edited:

gila0511

milano 4 life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gilardino, Kaka, Pato, Pirlo, Nesta, Cassano, Torres
i dont mind ronaldo, but 30 mil? screw that, use that money n get someone young like torres or tevez. God i hate real.. lol

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
juancholotonio said:
well galliani will "try", so i think if calderon insist that we have to give them kaká, because they told the diario marca that they dont need money...well we should withdraw from the negotiations....so....

nothing official...so we still have hopes of not gettin ronaldo, but tevez or torres YEAH!

and by the way, madrid is asking 30 million euros for the fat one..so...no way...they dont need our money..so we dont need the fattie ronaldo

30m is waaaaay too much! i dont think galliani will act that stupid and pay 30m for ronaldo.. its waaay too much!

prokeneda

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Pirlo, Torres, Riquelme
WILL2K said:
Ronaldo is a great striker no doubt . But he is already 30 and hasn't been doing well lately. .

Some of you seem to believe that Ronaldo is out of form. Let me remind you whay he did "lately".

World cup 2006: 5 games: 3 goals
Liga last year: 21 games: 14 goals
The year before: 31 games: 21 goals

If this is a fat boy's stats, then let us buy some Mc Donald tickets for Gilardino so he could be that fat and score that much :rolleyes:

How much must he score to be considered "in good form": 2 goals every game? His average is around 2 goals for 3 games, just as.......sheva.....

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
guys and girl's

i dont know if this is allowed...i think not

but i read in real madrid forums in www.bigsoccerfan.com or something like that..i dont remember exactly the website that the deal is almost done...and in posibly 3 hours they could announce the FAMOUS AND GLORIOUS CAPTURE OF RONALDO FOR A.C. MILAN IN A 3 YEAR CONTRACT FOR 20 MILLION EUROS!

wtf is going on with galliani? are they nuts? i dont know if this is true..but...if so, we sold sheva to get a crappy player...God forbid us!

:head: :head: :head: :head:

i'll check back on later to corroborate the source....so dont panic...

PS: let's ban galliani out of a.c. milan...however he's following berlusconi instructions. SAD...a sad day for milan is coming...and it has a name.. RONALDO :( :( :( :( :( :head: :head: :head:

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
prokeneda said:
Some of you seem to believe that Ronaldo is out of form. Let me remind you whay he did "lately".

World cup 2006: 5 games: 3 goals
Liga last year: 21 games: 14 goals
The year before: 31 games: 21 goals

If this is a fat boy's stats, then let us buy some Mc Donald tickets for Gilardino so he could be that fat and score that much :rolleyes:

How much must he score to be considered "in good form": 2 goals every game? His average is around 2 goals for 3 games, just as.......sheva.....
I think Ronaldo would be a good compliment to Inzaghi and Gilardino. He is a player who can obviously score but is also really good in the box laying off the ball and setting up others.

You also need to remember he is the same age as Sheva. Also as "prokeneda" pointed out he can still score. Maybe a change of scenery would help Ronaldo find his form and fitness. Also I'm sure having so many Brazilian teammates would make him happy and not a dressing room problem.

Although I would prefer Tevez I would not be mad or sad if Milan signed a proven goalscorer in Ronaldo who I think still has a few (2-3) good years left in him.

EDIT: Here are some stats for Sheva and Ronaldo from the 2003/2004-2005/2006 seasons:

UEFA Champions League
Sheva: 19 goals in 29 games = 0.66 goals/game
Ronaldo: 7 goals in 21 games = 0.33 goals/game

Domestic Leagues
Sheva: 60 goals in 81 games = 0.74 goals/game
Ronaldo: 59 goals in 84 games = 0.70 goals/game

World Cup Finals & Qualifying
Sheva: 8 goals in 14 games = 0.57 goals/game
Ronaldo: 13 goals in 12 games = 1.08 goals/game

Totals
Sheva = 0.70 goals/game
Ronaldo = 0.68 goals/game

Last edited:

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
juancholotonio said:
guys and girl's

i dont know if this is allowed...i think not

but i read in real madrid forums in www.bigsoccerfan.com or something like that..i dont remember exactly the website that the deal is almost done...and in posibly 3 hours they could announce the FAMOUS AND GLORIOUS CAPTURE OF RONALDO FOR A.C. MILAN IN A 3 YEAR CONTRACT FOR 20 MILLION EUROS!

wtf is going on with galliani? are they nuts? i dont know if this is true..but...if so, we sold sheva to get a crappy player...God forbid us!

:head: :head: :head: :head:

i'll check back on later to corroborate the source....so dont panic...

PS: let's ban galliani out of a.c. milan...however he's following berlusconi instructions. SAD...a sad day for milan is coming...and it has a name.. RONALDO :( :( :( :( :( :head: :head: :head:

well i dont mind him on the team, his statistics show that he scores goals, and milan will get him in a "right" mindeset and in a "right" shape to score, i mean common how much does gila score NONE.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
I wonder if all these nay-sayers will change their tune if Ronaldo comes here and scores 15-20 goals. Milan lab can work magic. If he comes, give them a chance on him and then pass your judgement. He has had some tough times at Madrid the past couple of seasons. Change of scenery can really help.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
juancholotonio said:
SAD...a sad day for milan is coming...and it has a name.. RONALDO :( :( :( :( :( :head: :head: :head:

Not only a sad day...a sad years.

It reminds me on the dead period when we barely took the 4 place in calcio and kicked fron CL after the groups and put in UEFA...
I think that with this one we are showing the weakness of this club.
Milan needs a HEALTHY STRIKER !!!

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
GAMilan said:
I wonder if all these nay-sayers will change their tune if Ronaldo comes here and scores 15-20 goals. Milan lab can work magic. If he comes, give them a chance on him and then pass your judgement. He has had some tough times at Madrid the past couple of seasons. Change of scenery can really help.
agree

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
GAMilan said:
Yeah like VIERI when he scored 45 golas on training sessions and RiVALDO 69 in the training sessions home and away and like RUI 3 Goals in 4 seasons including the training sessions !!!! :rolleyes:

so FUCK THIS MILAN LAB ...WE NEED HEALTHY CLASSY YOUNG STRIKER.
We dont need FOOTBALL HUCKER who have played for all clubs in the world and then MILAN will make miracles and clean his hucker history.
BARCELONA was his goal teritory and that was the place where he finished with his goals... hE~S GOT NOTTHING---HE IS EMPTY !!!

Last edited:

Schedule