Milan vs Juventus

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
50min. END OF THE MATCH, we lost 2 goals to 1 after worst first half in a long time, and in second we couldn't score.
:head: :(

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this sucks. now we third. and we have parma and inter next.
Inter 22
Juventus 21
Milan 19
Chievo 18.
next week games:
Week 10 17/11/02
Atalanta - Brescia
Bologna - Perugia
Como - Lazio
Empoli - Reggina
Milan - Parma
Modena - Piacenza
Roma - Inter
Torino - Juventus
Udinese - Chievo

soo roma have to win against inter. and we have to win against parma. juve have turin derby with torino. we need torino to win or draw.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Damnn i dont get this, when we win, than its 3 or 4-1 and than we just play bad game, and juve is still wining 1-0, 2-1 or whatever.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm becoming hysterical..............

I can't belive what i saw......They were playing really really bad....The second half was better but again terrible.They were playing like never before and i must congratulate them :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Btw if i don't come tomorrow to the forum you should all know that i have killed myself and it will be very nice if all of you manage to come to my funural.

You will find on your maps where is Macedonia(If it is on any map,which is pretty unbelievable)

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well fuck a duck! The serie A Champs beat us again. I cant say I'm surprised, its about the 19th time in a row they have done so. The thing Im most suprised about was the lack of controversy, we should have hired Collina for another penalty. Well cheerio Im going to wallow in disgust.

Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
i think that juve and inter fans arent welcome here. and i know the best team like milan will kick some ass and we will win scudetto and championst leguea. there isnt a team that playing much better than us. in champions leageu. Real is playing bad in la liga and Cl, Man utd just lost to city. arsenal lost 4 time in a row. but valencia is team to beware of it. bayern is out. barca is bad in la liga.

Thanks for the Hospitality!!

And BTW...HARD LUCK Everyone...i myself expected a draw, though i'm happy for the Result. I already can't wait till the return game in the San Siro.
Don't worry about the result...You'll pick up form again.

Forza Juventus
Forza AC Milan.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
i think that juve and inter fans arent welcome here

think again.

we discussed this already, didn't we? quite a few times, actually.
EVERYBODY is welcomed here!!! and try to remember that please!

as for the game, i'm really disappointed. i can't duscuss the game itself because i haven't seen it on TV. but we had a chance to catch inter or, at least, close the gap a little bit. well... maybe next time.

emily1038

Primavera
Reaction score
we will win our victory back on 3/23/2003 :devil3: playing in san siro against juve

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well I hope this proves the theory about Sheva disbalancing the team WRONG! We played with the "Support Striker", Rivaldo, and I cant be sure but I dont think we made any more than 5 chances, none of them clear cut. Sheva better play next week against Parma or I'm gonna hunt down the manager. :skull:

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan was shocked in first 20 minutes.If Milan could control the game in the begining,wining Juventus in delle alpi would be available.Defense line should have been near the goal not in the middle of pitch! We conceded two similar goals.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
:mad: I'm so sorry :mad:

I really didn't expect a match like this...
RINO!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell where you????? I missed you so much!!!!!!

No one was in Milan was at his standard level!

I could spare Paolo (always GLADIATOR)
and Rivaldo only!
At least he tried...
... to fight in the midfield..
... to support the defence line...
... to follow that fucking Davids and Nedved!!!!!!!!

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
They played really badly. It's the worst game Milan played in this season. We didn't manage to pass the ball even in the midfield. Pirlo made quite a number of mistakes and Sheva was just not in form yet. I think Paolo played quite well compared to his teammates. He stopped many attack from Juve, although he couldn't stop the 1st goal. Serginho also did a good job that he made some nearly "killing" passes. I think he deserves to be in the starting eleven.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
shevagirl said:
Btw if i don't come tomorrow to the forum you should all know that i have killed myself and it will be very nice if all of you manage to come to my funural.

You will find on your maps where is Macedonia(If it is on any map,which is pretty unbelievable)

Shevagirl........I was contemplating slitting my wrists last night too, or shooting myself in the head, or hanging myself in my mother's garden. Unfortunately, I only had a butter knife, my revolver was out of bullets, and I didn't have any rope :head:

But then I thought about it, and well........I just do not have any time to kill myself. You know? School, work, daily chores.......just do not have the time in my schedule to fit suicide on the agenda. I really couldn't have killed myself yesterday though especially, because my boss really needed me at work today for translation document......so you see??? I couldn't even do it.........oh well, if we lose to Inter, trust me........I will crucify myself upside down in Bonaparte's region of Elba.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:cool: Yes,you are right,live is going on,don't worry i'm still live ;) ......But lets make a deal.....if they lose from Inter we will both do it ok? ;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If they lose against Inter, I'll do something really bad and will finish in jail :(

Schedule