The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Zapata will start in defense tomorrow and not Musacchio. It’s also possible Conti starts ahead of Calabria. [Sky]

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan paid a combined €5,9m in net salary for three players that played a combine 143 minutes in Serie A this season.

Montolivo: €2,5m/year - 0 minutes

Bertolacci: €2m/year - 0 minutes

Mauri: €1,4m/year - 143 minutes

All three players have expiring contracts.

[Gazzetta]

12m down the drain for that :lol: glad they are gone except Mauri. Pay him 200k/year to be a mascot since the team love him it seems.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Especially in this situation, adding extra fines to Kessie and Baka from the management is dumb. It's basically accepting that they were right.

There is speculation that they will be fined by the management. That's all. I don't think they will be.

The way I see it, yesterday's meeting was a way of showing contrition, so that a fine was the worst punishment that could be meted out. Milan took a position on the matter a day earlier, but we can't risk losing Bakayoko and Kessie for any games, and especially for something as trivial as this. Sorry, if there are some who think holding up a shirt is the end of civilization as we know it.

The fine is exorbitant, and the way this whole thing has been handled by the powers that are is grotesque, hypocritical, but predictable.

This also shows that we have a long way to go in terms of political clout. We will get there though.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Skriniar...Morata... it doesn't matter, both are certified fodder.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
There is speculation that they will be fined by the management. That's all. I don't think they will be.

The way I see it, yesterday's meeting was a way of showing contrition, so that a fine was the worst punishment that could be meted out. Milan took a position on the matter a day earlier, but we can't risk losing Bakayoko and Kessie for any games, and especially for something as trivial as this. Sorry, if there are some who think holding up a shirt is the end of civilization as we know it.

The fine is exorbitant, and the way this whole thing has been handled by the powers that are is grotesque, hypocritical, but predictable.

This also shows that we have a long way to go in terms of political clout. We will get there though.

Best post I've read on the situtation :thumbsup:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Skriniar...Morata... it doesn't matter, both are certified fodder.

I only wanted Morata over Belotti when they both were in form, and I still think if he moved here at that time it could work out. That's different to comparing a neanderthal to fine arts like Romagnoli to the point of exchanging them :lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Sources close to the public prosecutor's office infiltrate that there is no intention to open an investigation over Lazio's fans racist chants towards Bakayoko [ANSA]

Actual joke of a league. Fine Milan 85k for 2 players holding a shirt up in jest to a player's pre-game comment. But no action on racism?

Then again.. what can we expect in such a corrupt league :lol:

shocked.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I just realized that Duvan, Piatek and Quags scored more goals in Serie than CR7 :proud:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Am i mistaken or did the lazio fans take the melody from this song?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
so getting in fight means you will be fined with 10k but holding someone's jersey for several seconds is way worse than that so you'll be fined with almost 90k.

what the hell is going on with figc, are these people normal? :rolleyes:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Milan paid a combined €5,9m in net salary for three players that played a combine 143 minutes in Serie A this season.

Montolivo: €2,5m/year - 0 minutes

Bertolacci: €2m/year - 0 minutes

Mauri: €1,4m/year - 143 minutes

All three players have expiring contracts.

[Gazzetta]
We've been blessed with such competent managements.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I hope the curva sud makes a massive tifo of an acerbi Jersey for the Lazio match

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
No contract renewals on the horizon for Montolivo, Mauri and Bertolacci. With their departures, Milan will save 11M of gross salaries

Gattuso: "On Wednesday we could all enter the field, so the controversy can be put aside". It is the proposal of Milan coach in view of the Italian Cup challenge against Lazio, after the tensions experienced at the end of the last league game between the two teams, also for the celebration of Kessie and Bakayoko with the jersey of Acerbi: "We apologized, we were wrong, we assumed the responsibilities.

milannews.it

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Reading gazzetta, listening to sky, figc, var, refs is all the same Agnelli shit. Its the way mafia does it.

We just need to win these games and catch CL again.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Most of the old curva consider him to be one and only captain. I dont personally. For its the same as Maldini. But both such proffesionals happen rarely.

Did he stop working for the club?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I hope the curva sud makes a massive tifo of an acerbi Jersey for the Lazio match

And then burn it, revealing a new tifo against rasicm and corrupt Italian football.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I only wanted Morata over Belotti when they both were in form, and I still think if he moved here at that time it could work out. That's different to comparing a neanderthal to fine arts like Romagnoli to the point of exchanging them :lol:

Agreed with everything you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
No contract renewals on the horizon for Montolivo, Mauri and Bertolacci. With their departures, Milan will save 11M of gross salaries

Gattuso: "On Wednesday we could all enter the field, so the controversy can be put aside". It is the proposal of Milan coach in view of the Italian Cup challenge against Lazio, after the tensions experienced at the end of the last league game between the two teams, also for the celebration of Kessie and Bakayoko with the jersey of Acerbi: "We apologized, we were wrong, we assumed the responsibilities.

milannews.it

I think they think that they're taking the high ground. I don't know. The best thing we can do is beat Lazio again at San Siro :star:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I asked a couple of girls I know that were over what they thought about maldini, nesta, and piatek and they all thought that piatek was better looking. boriello was the favorite though.

Nesta is extremely feminine looking so typically the girls that like him would be the same ones who love having a hay best friend to hang out with. Most girls want strong masculine man so none if them would pick Nesta over Piatek

Girls like Chris Hemsworth type of guys Nesta is more of a "pretty boy" who'd be popular with a lot if girls especially younger ones *Bieber effect" but girls who want a strong guy would never pick Nesta or Maldini

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Nesta is extremely feminine looking so typically the girls that like him would be the same ones who love having a hay best friend to hang out with. Most girls want strong masculine man so none if them would pick Nesta over Piatek

Girls like Chris Hemsworth type of guys Nesta is more of a "pretty boy" who'd be popular with a lot if girls especially younger ones *Bieber effect" but girls who want a strong guy would never pick Nesta or Maldini

Maldini in terms of sheer class and masculinity easily matches Hemsworth.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
From trolling to male appreciation commode..

Parma can't get here fast enough

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Serie A :)

There’s only one thing that matters, the Champions League. Italy is an absolute joke from racism to the actual corruption of the game itself. Juventus can win the next 50 Scudetti and they will still be a small provincial side that can’t fill their 45,000 seat stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule