05/06/2007 Milan 0 - 0 Fiorentina

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
well,i've been waiting for this game for a long time.
a very long time.

hopefully Toni would be blocked as he should be.

and in color of roma-lazio game,which showed that we are on the third place,i must say:

WE NEED TO SECURE THAT THIRD PLACE AT ANY COST!!!!!!!!!!!

forza Milan,guys forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Table Serie A
Pts P W D L GF GA +/-
1 Inter Milan 84 33 26 6 1 68 29 39
2 Roma 69 34 20 9 5 66 26 40
3 Milan 59 34 19 10 5 54 30 24
4 Lazio 58 34 17 10 7 54 27 27
5 Palermo 52 34 14 10 10 51 44 7

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You might want to change your avatar to something other than "Fiori," 'cause it sounds too much like Milan's GK. Maybe Fior or Viola? :)

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Nice message on the sig btw Kuzimoto ;)

So... gotta be honest my mind is on Wednesday's game.... but I'll bet Carlo would use our "rotation - formation" which has done wonders + add one or two who would play on wed (hopefully it doesnt go to ET) and this game is a crucial one!
Lazio vs Livorno - it is very likely they would get the 3 points.... the thing is we should get as well!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we screw up against ManU, we won't win this one, because our hearts won't be in it at all.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
well that is "if".... but I'm being optimistic, that we'll win the game on wed. and even "if" we don't, then we would want to maintain 3rd spot so yeah we'll have to crush fiorentina to do that! okay so they beat chievo 1-0 like we did to Torino, and having played an additional game, would be tough for us but we are playing at home + like I said Carlo would prob use those who didnt participate in wed's crunch

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
You might want to change your avatar to something other than "Fiori," 'cause it sounds too much like Milan's GK. Maybe Fior or Viola? :)

lol!!!! didn't payed an attention to that!!!
it's all fixed now :D

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
If we screw up against ManU, we won't win this one, because our hearts won't be in it at all.

very close to the truth.
but on the other hand "IF" we'll loose(G-d forbid!!!),then for this game we can approach a very angry team.

but i do believe ferguson(that fucking chewing cow) will choke himself!!!!

here we go again,talking about semifinals in serie A thread.

the tension,people the tension!!!! :devilsmi:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
right guy to start the thread :star:

i actually would dare to say that our wednesdays results wouldnt affect this game ;)
that is if we do our absolut best against manutd and IF (GOD FORBID) they win then they win
and that is UCL while this is serie A and we have really shined in the second half of the season, our dream was 4th spot and we're in the 3rd and have to secure it so i am not expecting any problemos.... we do our best in both games and hopefully it will be good enough

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm excited about this match we must keep our devil butt on the 3th place for more money :). This match comes right after Manchester United (we win 3-1 against them) so I hope we're not tired or anything. Lazio faces Livorno I please god please let those 2 draw against each other.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Kuzimoto said:
very close to the truth.
but on the other hand "IF" we'll loose(G-d forbid!!!),then for this game we can approach a very angry team.

but i do believe ferguson(that fucking chewing cow) will choke himself!!!!

here we go again,talking about semifinals in serie A thread.

the tension,people the tension!!!! :devilsmi:
:D lol..do you expect us to lose this midweek?well, we're 7 points ahead from palermo, and all we wanted in the mid season was CL qualification for next season, i'm fine with the 4th position, a draw will be ok..:)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
It will depend all on the Manchester result , if we win them .. I wont care for this game.. as long we are on FINAL!

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
right guy to start the thread :star:

i actually would dare to say that our wednesdays results wouldnt affect this game ;)
that is if we do our absolut best against manutd and IF (GOD FORBID) they win then they win
and that is UCL while this is serie A and we have really shined in the second half of the season, our dream was 4th spot and we're in the 3rd and have to secure it so i am not expecting any problemos.... we do our best in both games and hopefully it will be good enough

you go ,girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
i hope roma lost all 4 last match and we win all last 4 match. so we will finish 2nd :D

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
chuel said:
i hope roma lost all 4 last match and we win all last 4 match. so we will finish 2nd :D

as mourinho said:"Almost i just almost"
(about their rivals ManU)

same here:almost....theoretically we can do it.
but in practice-roma would never loose 4 games in the row.
we should be thinking of the semifinals and then the third place only.

remember how many people,even a loyal fans,were not believeing we will take the 4th spot.
remember all those:"Goodbye CL!!!" after we were playing badly.
who's our daddy now???? :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Lets crush Fiorentina's hopes just for fun!

KakatheSublime

Primavera
Reaction score
Boy, sure hard to focus on this game with the MAN U CL tie nearing. It will be important for Milan to lock up the CL spot for next year! I find it interesting that three of the teams docked points are in the top half of the table. That is a credit to those teams and especially Milan for overcoming point deductions to once again compete for a CL spot.

To those hoping that Roma lose four in a row, I believe an unlikely event. Roma have actually been playing fairly well (despite the atrocity at Old Trafford).

I like the fact that Milan's fate are in their own hands, that is a good sign.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here's a little nugget for you, from Gazzetta.it: If the standings remain as they are for the rest of the season, it'll be the first time in Serie A history that the top three teams (us, Inter and Roma) all featured Brazilian goalies. How about them apples? :)

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Shit. I never payed attention :) Very interesting.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and if Lazio joins us at 4th it'll be the Milan & Rome Derby! (Mil-Int-Rom-Laz)
How nice if the 4 square off in the semi final of CL08
Oh btw Gila is suspended - time for Oli to get his start

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
very important match..
we must win this game..

oli and ronaldo will start

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
edika_kaka said:
oli and ronaldo will start

how the h. do you know that??? :rolleyes:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
i think we use Ronaldo as one striker is better than Oli.
Oli wasted a lot of chances + he sometimes even block Ronaldo's attack.

Reaction score
Yuchen Li said:
i think we use Ronaldo as one striker is better than Oli.
Oli wasted a lot of chances + he sometimes even block Ronaldo's attack.
That's true, oli must not to play against fiorentina, He even needs to be replaced by another better striker. He is just a waist of time!

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dvamer888 said:
That's true, oli must not to play against fiorentina, He even needs to be replaced by another better striker. He is just a waist of time!

you know it's really funny how newcomers can bash players without any reason.what the heck do you know about Oli???
how dare you speak of him that way???
how many games have you seen with Oli,wheter is Betis or Milan???

"waist of time"-you full of it!!!!! :mad:

Schedule