Milan's Transferseason round-up

What do you make of our transfer campaign so far?

• Total voters

Ian

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MassterMark said:
i have this strange feeling, that golden era or ac milan has gone. berlu doesnt want to spend money for good players anymore, so in my opinion we will be in 2-3 years medium club with no new trophys at all.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You know what, MassterMark? I've got the same feeling with you. AC Milan is like a second class football club now (old Chelsea or Udinese). Too expensive this and that.
But, I think, we should wait till Euro2008 ends, and see whether Milan would buy someone good or not.
And I think Berlu won't have anything to do with Milan for some time, because he's the PM of Italy now.
I guess, we are stuck with Galliani. It makes me disappointed and kinda angry.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
^^^Hey guys dont be such a paranoics.It can damage your health.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Ian said:
You know what, MassterMark? I've got the same feeling with you. AC Milan is like a second class football club now (old Chelsea or Udinese). Too expensive this and that.
But, I think, we should wait till Euro2008 ends, and see whether Milan would buy someone good or not.
And I think Berlu won't have anything to do with Milan for some time, because he's the PM of Italy now.
I guess, we are stuck with Galliani. It makes me disappointed and kinda angry.
Are you on crack mate?

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
"Policy (plural policies)

Policy - A consistant plan or course of action, especially one of an organization or government."

The views of Mr Adriano Galliani on Milan's attempt at a transfer policy:

April 11th 2008 - "Ronaldinho and Shevchenko are 180% Milan players.

May 15th 2008 - "We will sign Ronaldinho, he's our Dream Signing"

May 22nd 2008 - "We will sign one of Drogba, Eto'o, Adebayor or Amauri. All of those players have perfect characteristics."

May 24th 2008 - "In my opinion, Sheva could be inserted in the list of possible arrivals."

May 26th 2008 - "We need Ronnie less than Eto'o,"

June 1st 2008 - "We are trying to do everything possible to sign him (Ronaldinho)"

June 2nd 2008 - "Eto is our priority. Surely we will negotiate also (about) Ronaldinho, but he's not a pure forward"

June 10th 2008 - "We'll sign either Drogba, Eto or Adebayor"

June 15th 2008 - "We have been given permission to speak with Drogba"

June 16th 2008 - "We need Younger Players"

June 18th 2008 - “It’s not true that we are considering a bid for him(Ronaldinho),” he said. “He has a ridiculous offer from England and it cannot be matched.”

June 22nd 2008 - It's either Adebayor or Nobody"

June 27th 2008 - "There is a 'yes' from coach Carlo Ancelotti to go for the Brazilian (Ronaldinho)". Carlo is prepared to set up a Milan with Ronaldinho and without Adebayor​

Very consistant indeed... By definition we lack a policy. What we have is a free-for-all/lucky dip outlook on transfers.

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
I still think we are doing alright :eek:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Berlusconi Jr has the nerve to say yesterday at a interview: ' Milan, no more crazy transfers'. 'We need to build on what we have'....
We have a great future ahead of us....when Berlusca retires...... fuck this shit....

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Alexandre Pato, Leo Messi, Diego Maradona, Javier Saviola, Ronaldinho, ME!
MassterMark said:
i have this strange feeling, that golden era or ac milan has gone. berlu doesnt want to spend money for good players anymore, so in my opinion we will be in 2-3 years medium club with no new trophys at all.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Have some faith :) I dont think we should go for any young promises, Pato, Palo. is enough. Instead some that are experienced (not to old) and talanted, so we dont need to train em up. Becouse now our main focus should be winning the scudetto and have a reliable team and performance.

Ronaldinho would have been the dream buy! Sergio Ramos is one player that i would love to see in Milan.
:o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
one epl fan questioning our credibility mother fucker

Why Always Barca Or Madrid?
It's a common trend for players these days to push for a move to clubs like AC Milan, Real Madrid, or Barcelona, and describe these clubs as their 'dream clubs'. Goal.com's Atishay Agarwal wonders why...

* »Comments
* Print This Story
* Send To A Friend
* Contact Us

Why Always Barca Or Madrid?
galleria zoom

After following the top European leagues since the turn of the century, a lot of things still remain unexplained in my head, and some things just don’t make much sense. It might be that I need to be a European to understand a few things better, but being a pure, unadulterated football fan, an observer of the goings-on in Europe, I just can’t help but wonder.

There are two ways transfers are done:

1) The regular, behind-the-scenes way, which most English and Italian clubs, and the lesser Spanish clubs follow. They scout the player, and then call the club officials and find out if he’s for sale. If he is, they negotiate with the club’s directors, and try to converge on a suitable transfer fee. Then, they’re given the green light to speak to the player, whose personal terms are discussed, which include discussions on his wages. Once everything is agreed upon and the contract and agreement are signed, the player is unveiled at his new club in front of its excited and hopeful fans, as well as the press.

2) I call this the ‘Real Madrid way’. My sincere apologies to Barcelona and AC Milan who can easily claim this method to be theirs, but in my view Madrid were the creators of this method, and are still the best practitioners of it. This is a relatively longer process, in the sense that if the respective club wants to sign a particular player at the end of the season, the process begins somewhere between January-March, or even earlier in a few cases! It starts with the club, let’s say Real Madrid, publicly stating that they like the player, let’s say X, and would love him at Madrid. This is where the print media takes over, and starts the rumour mills, with the number of related articles per day increasing as time goes by. In fact, in Madrid’s case, they have their own ‘pet’ newspaper Marca, who they use cleverly all through the season to put opposition players down. Marca talks up the club, publishes a number of false and untrue reports, and tries to unsettle X even more. By the end of the season, this whole charade goes into overdrive, with the Madrid officials and even their footballers (!) giving interviews left, right and center. X feels so wanted by the Spanish giants, and so tempted by Spain as a country (Not to mention the flattering wages on offer), that he suddenly feels like leaving his club. Madrid then makes their offer, which is usually inflated, and the club which owns X decides to sell, as they get good money for it, and for the sake of not keeping an ‘unsettled’ player. Not that it always works, but this is the basic logic behind the whole method.

Examples of the first kind of transfers would be Eduardo to Arsenal, or maybe Malouda to Chelsea. It’s the kind of transfer you don’t hear about too much until it actually happens. Examples of the second kind would be Flamini’s move to Milan, Henry’s move to Barcelona, and the impending transfer of Ronaldo to Madrid.

One thing’s for sure, Real Madrid, Barcelona, and AC Milan are big names in the world of football. Any person who knows even very little about football knows these clubs. Also, they have been highly successful clubs in their domestic leagues and in Europe as well over the last century. The three clubs, especially Madrid and Milan, have won an enviable number of trophies, which in turn is due to the players that have played for them. They’ve had countless big players play for them ever since their early days, and still they continue to sign more of them.

But one thing still baffles me. What exactly is it about these clubs that is so inexplicably great that a player who has all that he needs at his club (Money, respect, fans, fame, trophies), would leave it all behind for a transfer? These clubs always try to lure players by talking up their history, culture, and heritage. But what is it in their history that is so unique and above everyone else, except their footballing success? In today’s scenario, a footballer can gain as much success and win as many trophies at a club like Manchester United, Chelsea, or even Inter Milan. So what about those clubs’ culture is so attractive? The fact that they literally tap-up players and publicly chase them for a transfer? Or the way the clubs are run, with political scions and dictator-like chairmen telling coaches and managers what to do? Or is it the fans and the press, who go bonkers with each victory, but very conveniently start jeering and putting the team down when the team’s in a rut? Maybe it’s the regular and impatient sacking of coaches and selling of players, which lures new players to these clubs?

Clubs like Manchester United, Arsenal, or Liverpool, which have been winning trophies regularly for the last century as well, and above all, they treat their players with care and respect, run their respective clubs in a clean and organized manner, and have a set of loyal fans, who stick by the team through thick and thin. Never does a matchday go by without all the seats filling up, and never do the fans fail to make a great atmosphere on it, even if they were playing Derby County!

Why a player like Flamini, or Ronaldo, would leave all of this to go to a club where they are not going to be valued as much, and where it’s a regular instance for fans and the club to turn their backs on them during a bad spell, is beyond me. Is it just the money? Then please say so! There’s no harm or shame in a sportsman wanting to make as much money out of a short career, absolutely not. But it’s shameful to lie about it.

It’s sad that Ronaldo seems to have forgotten all that Manchester United did to stick by him during his initial years, and after the Rooney controversy during the World Cup. Flamini too, was stuck with by Arsenal even though he never really performed well before last season, but these things just aren’t enough for a player in today’s scenario, I guess.

Flamini recently described AC Milan as his ‘dream club’. I’m sorry Mathieu, but a dream club is a club which is internally run in the right way, which behaves in a correct fashion, and which has a set of loyal, passionate fans. It is a club where a player is treated with love and respect, and is stuck by even during his difficult times. I guess you’ll just find out the hard way.

Atishay Agarwal
:mad:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i didnt bother reading this pathetic article but if hes claiming that we do the madrid style of negotiations then he must be a blind turd, i dont understand why arsenal fans are moaning and bitching about us signing flamini? what did we do so wrong? players come and go, ive seen so many players leave on a free transfer, many have signed for arsenal themselves, or left arsenal like that too.. its arsenals fault for not offering him an extention earlier, he was free, many others could have taken him, he chose us... what the big deal. as for adebayor, well were not signing the peice of shit, and even if we did, they should only be happy if he was sold for 30m pounds regardless of who he signs for, this wenger slut better get used to the sport of football, you get offers every year for half your players, when players do good they become desired by other teams, we have had to face this bullshit over kaka for 3 years now with real madrid and they still dont get it, its you and your ability to keep your players and show them that you are aiming to win things and show them that they have your total loyalty, you shouldnt cry to the cameras like wenger does thats why players leave him all the time. and besides, were not the ones who are making the big name transfers, what was the last big transfer we made? nesta?... we signed him only when he was put up for sale by lazio, rivaldo? free agent, problem is between him and his former club barca... shit happens wenger, get used to it.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The idiot writting this has obviously no knowledge of Milan at all. He has just made himself look like a moron with no knowledge at all. Flamini was signed by Milan because Arsenal had no respect for him at all, Wenger thought nothing of him.

What a total idiot this guy is Milan have the best & most patient fans around & treat their players so well it is untrue.

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
Atishay Agarwal said:
Maybe it’s the regular and impatient sacking of coaches and selling of players, which lures new players to these clubs?

Clubs like Manchester United, Arsenal, or Liverpool, which have been winning trophies regularly for the last century as well, and above all, they treat their players with care and respect, run their respective clubs in a clean and organized manner, and have a set of loyal fans, who stick by the team through thick and thin. Never does a matchday go by without all the seats filling up, and never do the fans fail to make a great atmosphere on it, even if they were playing Derby County!

Yeah, so when was the last time we sacked a coach? Liverpool got Benitez in 2004, we've had Ancelotti since 2001. I'll sing to the choir and say this article is shit.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
if anything, he could have said chelsea and real madrid. Milan doesn't do that. what a fkn moron. wow.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Milan DO attempt that sort of shit, its just unlike Real Madrid and Barca they fail every single time. He should have included a 3rd special Milan way of doing transfers, or not doing transfers as the case may be:

2) I call this the ‘Real Madrid way’. My sincere apologies to Barcelona who can easily claim this method to be theirs, but in my view Madrid were the creators of this method, and are still the best practitioners of it. This is a relatively longer process, in the sense that if the respective club wants to sign a particular player at the end of the season, the process begins somewhere between January-March, or even earlier in a few cases! It starts with the club, let’s say Real Madrid, publicly stating that they like the player, let’s say X, and would love him at Madrid. This is where the print media takes over, and starts the rumour mills, with the number of related articles per day increasing as time goes by. In fact, in Madrid’s case, they have their own ‘pet’ newspaper Marca, who they use cleverly all through the season to put opposition players down. Marca talks up the club, publishes a number of false and untrue reports, and tries to unsettle X even more. By the end of the season, this whole charade goes into overdrive, with the Madrid officials and even their footballers (!) giving interviews left, right and center. X feels so wanted by the Spanish giants, and so tempted by Spain as a country (Not to mention the flattering wages on offer), that he suddenly feels like leaving his club. Madrid then makes their offer, which is usually inflated, and the club which owns X decides to sell, as they get good money for it, and for the sake of not keeping an ‘unsettled’ player. Not that it always works, but this is the basic logic behind the whole method.

Milan way:

3) I call this the ‘AC Milan way'. In my view Milan were the creators of this method, and are the only practitioners of it because its ********. This is a relatively longer process, in the sense that if Milan wants to sign a particular player at the end of the season, the process begins somewhere between January-March, or even earlier in a few cases! It starts with Adriano Galliani publicly stating that he likes the player, let’s say Mr 35+, and would love him at Milan. This is where the print media takes over, and starts the rumour mills, with the number of related articles per day increasing as time goes by. In fact, in Milan's case, they have their own ‘pet’ newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, who they use cleverly all through the season to put referee's down. Gazzetta talks up the club, publishes a number of false and untrue reports, and tries to unsettle Mr 35+ even more. By the end of the season, this whole charade goes into overdrive, with Galliani and even the footballers (!) giving interviews left, right and center. Mr 35+ feels indifferent to the has been's and is in no way tempted by the less than flattering wages on offer, he doesn't feel like leaving his club. Milan then makes their offer, which is always stupidly low, and the club which owns Mr 35+ decides to ignore such an idiotic offer, as they get good money from a serious club. It never works, but there is no basic logic behind the whole method.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
written by a fucking epl fan

Last edited:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we don't manage to find a decent keeper like the old Dida from 2003 to 2007. We will never go back to another winning period like the one we had in the last 5 years.

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I not only trust Borriello, I also trust Abbiati, so I say no need for keepers :D

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
ecI said:
I not only trust Borriello, I also trust Abbiati, so I say no need for keepers :D

I trusted in Gilardino. Look where that got me.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
kevin_dk said:
If we don't manage to find a decent keeper like the old Dida from 2003 to 2007. We will never go back to another winning period like the one we had in the last 5 years.
thats true, goalkeeper is 50% of the team, you must have a good keeper to be able to win things, thats why barca arent winning as much as they should valdez is horrible. i hope abbiatti and kalac step up to the challenge, or dida returns to his old self, we changed the goalkeeping trainers so maybe thats a sign

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Blog: Milan mutiny

Silvio Berlusconi’s thriftiness in the transfer market is frustrating the Milan faithful and James Horncastle believes it could be time for a change of ownership

Tired of their club’s lacklustre performance in the transfer market, disgruntled Milan fans started a petition last week, calling on Silvio Berlusconi to “sell the club and restore pride to Milanisti.” A total of 9,830 people had signed it at the time of writing, not a great amount of people [12 per cent of the San Siro’s capacity], but enough to make a noise. The question is are they justified in asking Il Cavaliere to step aside after 22 glorious years at the club?

When Berlusconi was elected Italy’s Prime Minister for the third time on May 8, the Rossoneri faithful were surely in little doubt as to what that would mean for their club. With the Italian economy growing at less than a percentage point and a rubbish crisis besieging Napoli, Berlusconi can hardly afford to be seen frittering away money on his plaything when the rest of the country is in need of a helping hand.

A self-sustainable Milan that made a profit would make extravagant spending more palatable to the Italian electorate. But only £49.6m or 33 per cent of Milan’s total revenue is self-generated and most of that goes towards servicing its debts. Moreover, Berlusconi’s companies, like Fininvest, are forbidden from pouring money into the club, because such investments represent a conflict of interest.

Add into the mix Milan’s failure to qualify for this season’s edition of the Champions League and it’s unsurprising Vice-President Adriano Galliani has been working on the cheap. So, what should Berlusconi do? Sell up? Such a suggestion would have fallen on deaf ears a year ago. Milan were champions of Europe. They have, after all, won 26 major trophies under his stewardship.

But, as the petitioners say: “What we have won in the last two year has been the fruit of miracles performed by the players. You cannot, however, live on miracles and luck forever.” And Milan appear to be continuing to do just that. Four of the Rossoneri’s seven ‘acquisitions’ are players returning from loan. Almost £6m was spent buying back 50 per cent of Marco Borriello’s contract from Genoa, a player who, despite lighting up last year’s championship with the Grifone, has made 31 appearances for Milan since 1998 and only scored four goals.

Mathieu Flamini and Gianluca Zambrotta aside, it’s not good enough. Milan have a central defence with a combined age of 72 and no established No 1 behind them, yet Berlusconi and Galliani insist on landing either Ronaldinho or Emmanuel Adebayor for a stupid amount of money. Why? To prove they’ve still got it, that they can still compete with Real Madrid and Manchester United in the spending stakes. Sadly, that just isn’t the case anymore.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
i wouldnt go that far to agree with that but i do agree that we no longer can compete for the top players or even with the up and coming prospects anymore
i do agree adebayor is a ok signing and that there are many better options
i think now we simply just wait for players to become available then we start the year long negotiation process by which time another club has come in an stolen the player, the top teams go to other teams and sign their bestest most needed players, likes of madrid, barca, chelsea, man utd, inter all do this but yet we seem uncapable :head:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Whit r10 now..im gonna say this transfer season was not as bad as i thought it would be,i would like a new gk..but i guess were gonna give dida another try.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We spent 36.5 Million, and recieved 29 million euros this transfer window.

Bought

Zambrotta - 8.5
Borriello - 7.0
Ronaldinho - 21.0
Flamini - Free
Abate - player exchange
Abbiati - Loan spell end
Coppola - Loan spell end
Antonini - ?

Sold/Loaned

Gilardino - 14 - Fiorentina
Oliveira - 10 - Zaragoza
Sammarco - 2.5 - Sampdoria
Grimi - 2.5 - Sporting
Di Gennaro - Genoa (Part of Borriello deal ?)
Legati - Monaco (Loan)
Storari - Fiornetina (Loan)
Pierre Aubameyang - Dion (Loan)
Gourcuff - Bordeaux - (Loan)
Luca Antonelli - Parma (?)
Marzoratti - Empoli (Player Exchange)
Ronaldo - (relased/end of contract)

and..

Cafu, Fiori, Serginho, Ba - End of career.

Last edited:

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
yeahhh..
finally we signed ronaldinho...
thats a good news..

and we need young and fresh goalkeeper and defender..
we rule the transfer market :D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inzaghi is injury prone, what will happen if Pato gets injured...we'll depend on Borriello, obviously we won't get new GK and i think we can use them (Kalac/Dida) another season but what about new CB or do you think Bonera/Nesta/Kaladze will be enough? I hope Antonini impress us on that left side..

Last edited:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Bes said:
We spent 36.5 Million, and recieved 29 million euros this transfer window.

Bought

Zambrotta - 8.5
Borriello - 7.0
Ronaldinho - 21.0
Flamini - Free
Abate - player exchange
Abbiati - Loan spell end
Coppola - Loan spell end
Antonini - ?

Sold/Loaned

Gilardino - 14 - Fiorentina
Oliveira - 10 - Zaragoza
Sammarco - 2.5 - Sampdoria
Grimi - 2.5 - Sporting
Di Gennaro - Genoa (Part of Borriello deal ?)
Legati - Monaco (Loan)
Storari - Fiornetina (Loan)
Pierre Aubameyang - Dion (Loan)
Gourcuff - Bordeaux - (Loan)
Luca Antonelli - Parma (?)
Marzoratti - Empoli (Player Exchange)
Ronaldo - (relased/end of contract)

and..

Cafu, Fiori, Serginho, Ba - End of career.

That means we only spend a net of 7.5million euros. :eek:

But us a few defenders and a Pirlo back-up Mr. G!

psycho_dad

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one and only Gianni Rivera
Name Nationality Age
From
To
Fee

---------------------

DEPARTURES

Cafu BRA 38
Milan
-
Retired

Serginho BRA 37
Milan
-
Retired

Ibrahim Ba FRA 34
Milan
-
Retired

Valerio Fiori ITA 39
Milan
-
Retired

Alberto Gilardino ITA 26
Milan
Fiorentina
€14 million

Yoann Gourcuff FRA 22
Milan
Bordeaux (loan)

Ronaldo BRA 31
Milan
-
End of contract

ARRIVALS

Mathieu Flamini FRA 24
Arsenal
Milan
Free

Luca Antonini ITA 25
Empoli (co-ownership)
Milan
Marzoratti

Ignazio Abate ITA 21
Empoli (co-ownership)
Milan
Undisclosed

Marco Borriello ITA 26
Genoa (co-ownership)
Milan
€10 million + co-ownership of Di Gennaro

Gianluca Zambrotta ITA 31
Barcelona
Milan
€9 million

Christian Abbiati ITA 31
Atletico Madrid (loan)
Milan

Ronaldinho BRA 28
Barcelona
Milan
€21 million

OTHERS

Ricardo Oliveira BRA 28
Real Zaragoza (loan)
Real Zaragoza
€10 million

Leandro Grimi ARG 23
Sporting (loan)
Sporting
€2.5 million

Paolo Sammarco ITA 25
Sampdoria (co-ownership)
Sampdoria
€2.4 million

Nicola Pozzi ITA 22
Empoli (co-ownership)
Empoli
Undisclosed

Alessandro Matri ITA 23
Cagliari (co-ownership)
Cagliari
Undisclosed

Lino Marzoratti ITA 21
Empoli (loan)
Empoli
Full rights of Antonini

Luca Antonelli ITA 21
Parma (loan)
Parma (co-ownership)
Undisclosed

Davide Di Gennaro ITA 20
Bologna (loan)
Genoa (co-ownership)
Full rights of Borriello

Marcus Plinio Diniz Paixao BRA 20
Monza (loan)
Livorno (loan)

Marco Storari ITA 31
Cagliari (loan)
Fiorentina (loan)

Kingsley Umunegbu NGA 18
Milan (Primavera)
Salernitana (loan)

?Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang GAB 19
Milan (Primavera)
Dijon FCO (loan)

?Ferdinando Coppola ITA 30
Piacenza (loan)
Atalanta (co-ownership)
Undisclosed

?Matteo Ardemagni ITA 21
Pro Patria (loan)
Triestine (co-ownership)
Undisclosed

?Romano Perticone ITA 21
Cremonese (loan)
Livorno (co-ownership)
Undisclosed

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ancelotti has also confirmed that new Uruguayan recruits Tabare Viudez and Mathias Cardaccio will train with the team. The former is a 19-year-old midfielder who has arrived from Nacional Montevideo. The latter, also a midfielder, is expected to soon complete his transfer from Defensor Sporting.

"The Uruguayans will train with us,” said Carletto.

“Cardacio is a national team player. Viudez, meanwhile, is an '89 player, he's a bit younger.

“They will train with us and then we will see in twenty days if he will train with the Primavera or if he'll stay with us."

Milan never sign youngsters. Let's tear up the San Siro and burn Berlusconi and Galliani at the stake. Ancelotti is a COWARD!!!. :o

Schedule