Anti Juve or Inter Ironic Slogans + AC Milan Online Slogans!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The game was played at the Stadio Tardini in Parma due to problems with the Is Arenas, though the Sardinians blamed Juve for refusing to switch the venue back.

“It went well that they played on ‘home’ turf! Because if we were at our house, it would’ve been a different situation… Oh well!” wrote Nainggolan on his Twitter account.

“The Juventini insult me after a game they won. How laughable!! But they couldn’t hear their fans crying to the referee.

“They won the game and still talk like this… But how they cried and moaned when trailing.”

Juve supporters then confronted Nainggolan on Twitter and the Belgian international midfielder responded.

“You don’t even know the ball is round. :) You win and then offend people. You lose and it’s even worse…”

Another fan suggested Nainggolan criticised Juventus, but would run to Turin if an offer arrived.

“Yeah, that’s why I said no in January. :)

Davide Astori was sent off last night and he posted a message on Twitter too.

“Silence speaks louder than a thousand words… Goodnight.”

http://www.football-italia.net/28742/nainggolan-juve-row-twitter

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
This belongs here(has been posted in other threads)

tancredipalmeri

Platini on Celtic-Juventus: "If we look at the Champions League draw, it's clear that Juventus is already in quarter-finals"

Platini=Bastard, Uefa=Mafia

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Platini on Celtic-Juventus: "If we look at the Champions League draw, it's clear that Juventus is already in quarter-finals"

Really? Disgusting.

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
A_84rb_CQAEZ_po.jpg

"Moratti, give my grandpa a contract"
ngakak.gif

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Juve supporters then confronted Nainggolan on Twitter and the Belgian international midfielder responded.

“You don’t even know the ball is round. :) You win and then offend people. You lose and it’s even worse…”

Another fan suggested Nainggolan criticised Juventus, but would run to Turin if an offer arrived.

“Yeah, that’s why I said no in January. :)

Oh no he didn't!!! Sign this man, please, Galliani! :star::star::star:

Edit: this was more than a month ago? How on earth did I miss this??

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Who are the ones in drag on table?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now they're mocking themselves

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ezequiel Lavezzi

“It is not easy to forget a city like Naples,” he told Sport Week. “I was there for five years. I have a lot of friends in Serie A.

“At some point I would think seriously [about coming back to Italy]. The Milan teams could be a good solution for me.

“The charm of Milan is more than that of Inter.”

http://www.football-italia.net/32696/lavezzi-hints-serie-return

Not that it's exactly anti-inter as he can see himself going there, but it was rather surprising he prefers us to Argentinter.

G

guestposter

Ezequiel Lavezzi

“It is not easy to forget a city like Naples,” he told Sport Week. “I was there for five years. I have a lot of friends in Serie A.

“At some point I would think seriously [about coming back to Italy]. The Milan teams could be a good solution for me.

“The charm of Milan is more than that of Inter.”

http://www.football-italia.net/32696/lavezzi-hints-serie-return

Not that it's exactly anti-inter as he can see himself going there, but it was rather surprising he prefers us to Argentinter.

I'm not surprised. Pastore, Thiago Silva, Ibra now Lavezzi all have said they want or miss Milan.. I guess the PSG dressing room conversations gravitate towards us at some point.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not surprised. Pastore, Thiago Silva, Ibra now Lavezzi all have said they want or miss Milan.. I guess the PSG dressing room conversations gravitate towards us at some point.

Hmm ... good point. Didn't think about that.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What was the iron man costume about?

are they sponsoring the new movie or something?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What was the iron man costume about?

are they sponsoring the new movie or something?

Iron Man marketing. They just have everybody on their hook. Burger King, Audi, etc. Even Milan published photoes of the squad going for a screening. The hook on gobbi-Milan made it's way to Bandini's guardian blog and probably many others. Makes me puke. Easy to say I won't buy a ticket for this movie. If Tom Cruise was the main lead it would have been definetely the movie Anonymous blocks IMO.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I really had nothing better to do today... :fp:

CbXCH7r.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not a direct anti-gobbi, but I like this dig at scubadiver Pavel:

Milanello 13m
Asprilla: "If I played for Juve, Milan or Inter, then perhaps I could have won the Ballon d'Or. With all due respect, if Nedved won it..."

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
super pippo - rino - kaka' - ancelotti - rui costa - van bommel - maldini
hey at least i'm not interista/juventino !

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i hate rubentus cunts , all my life , i never saw one juventino that was a good guy
all of them cunts with legs

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
matthew_barker 2m
Alberto Aquilani: "Don't ask me if I want Juventus to beat Benfica. I could never support the bianconeri."

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule