The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I don't think Montella would want Kalinic, he seems to want a striker that is good with the ball. Hence why Morata seems to be the primary objective.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kalinic as one of first 13-14 players in here would be perfect. We need one more no.9, bacca and lapa are gone. Kalinic is GOOD, trust me.
Come on go, sign Keita, future Eto'o, great talent guys. Lets beat ladri.
Des? Fuck him, ladro. Sell him 2 napoli, fuck the traitor.
Grande Mirabelli all in all, works his ass off.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Atalanta president Percassi: "Conti? He is an Atalanta player and we will keep things tight as much as long as we can."

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Atalanta president Percassi: "Conti? He is an Atalanta player and we will keep things tight as much as long as we can."

Atalanta will sell anyone they can. They already sold Gagliardini, Caldara and Kessie. Conti and Papu also will leave. They look to cash in more than 100m just from sales this season.

This season will keep Atalanta afloat for at least 5 years.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@foggiano51

Ed un certo Javier #Pastore si è interessato al nuovo progetto #Milan...

And a certain Javier Pastore is interested in the new Milan project...

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Atalanta has absolutely ZERO reason to keep Conti, and they're not even trying to hide it.

They're a selling team. And they're fucking great at it.

Just hope Conti lands here. Our relations w them is elite.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BBBtHuX.img

We should make a grab for Sanchez if its possible. He's serie A proven :o

we should go for douglas costa
imo far better as a winger/inside forward than keita

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Keita would have said no to Milan's offer, as he is only interested in leaving Lazio for Juventus. [Il Messaggero]

Chile have listed Sanchez as a Bayern player. Fassone should open negotiations with Douglas Costa.

to be honest I rather have costa over keita, anyone else feel the same?

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well shit happens, even if Juve reject signing him now we should not bring him here. I realise that most players are mercenaries, but we should at least get mercenaries that want to play for us, not ones that are stuck playing for us.

Agree:thumbsup:

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Keita, no al Milan. Vuole solo la Juve. Scontro con Lotito.

Due dei principali quotidiani romani in edicola oggi, 24 Maggio 2017, Il Messaggero e Il Tempo sono sicuri: Keita ha detto no al Milan. Il senegalese ha rifiutato di trasferirsi in rossonero. Seguito dal suo procuratore, Roberto Calenda, Keita Balde attaccante della Lazio vuole trasferirsi alla Juventus con la quale ha già un accordo di massima. Marotta e Paratici hanno l'accordo col giocatore per un contratto da 4 milioni di Euro netti l'anno a partire dal 2018. La dirigenza bianconera, forte della volontà del ragazzo, percorrerà una strada condivisa con il procuratore del giocatore: Keita rimarrà un altro anno a Roma e se ne andrà a zero tra dodici mesi, destinazione Juventus. Scontro aperto con Lotito che inorridisce all'idea di perdere un giocatore a parametro zero, per di più nei confronti di chi lo ha sempre ostacolato in Lega (Agnelli).

Juventus are not willing to take Keita this year. they want for free in 2018 on 4m salary.

what worries me about this is that lets say this is true and that his agent and club pressure him to sign with us, then come 2018 he starting to throw tantrums here and there is being a dick to finally force a move to juventus after just one season with us

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kalinic is shit and was a ghost last week against napoli, lower quality players is what made us mid table in the first place.

He is a lower quality player compared to Morata & Co but not to our squad, we barely made EL, we are not in the position to complain if we only get Kalinic.

I don't think Montella would want Kalinic, he seems to want a striker that is good with the ball. Hence why Morata seems to be the primary objective.

Kalinic is clearly not the first option, even some of the media write this. It would be stupid to have no plan B.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Why are people listening to reports from SHIT sources?

If we knew Keita didn't want us, why would we be chasing him since winter?

Think about it.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Principe, did you forget about his nasty injury?

We do not know when he will be back or if he will be even to get near of what he was before his injury which it was just not that good in his few games he played for Ladri.

I'd never take Pjaca, since that stupid move he did last summer moving to Juve

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i really want Keita because he will be a global icon in world football but if that fails i wouldnt be disappointed with costa

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calciomercato.com says Milan were in pole position to sign Tielemans and Mirabelli had good relations with his agents, but they lost out on him when the closing was delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.