Are we toys?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Ok ... I've tried posting this in other forums, but thought of breaking my thread virginity ...

I'm confused about everything. Football consumes atleast 50% of my time. So to hear all these accusations against a team I'd loved for so long hurts. I remember watching the France '98 final with my Uncle. We were supporting Brazil. By half time, he had alread brought tears in my eyes when he constantly told me about match fixing, bets, etc. He talked about a scandal in ice hokey in the 90's (not sure, think NHL). Then there are the constant scandals in cricket (South Africa, India, etc.) Just how much can we ignore?

Seems like everything in this world rotates around money. We are all being fed with propaganda. We need to know the truth. Whoever these top ranking people are, they are making money out of us. They atleast owe us the truth ... not to continually feed us with lies ... keep us were they want us for their own benefit. They are playing games with our existence. I have no faith at all in governments, politicians, the judiciary systems, etc ... and know our beloved football? This is worse than a girl playing games with me ...

First it was Juve. And I know there are clubs or even countries that have more money/influence than Juve. Who's to say they are clean ... If I'm offending anyone, you have my appologies in advance. This post isn't even written the way I wanted to. I'm so confused ...

Bob Marley: "how many rivers do we have to cross, before we can talk to the boss" -burning and we're looting

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
madtherchot said:
Seems like everything in this world rotates around money. We are all being fed with propaganda.
Yes, everything today is fueled by power and greed - which eventually lead to the same thing - money.

We are constantly being fed with propaganda, it is how the world stays in order.
The daily news / current affair programs are aimed at people just like us, with specific stories used to manipulate specific demographics - to control their feelings (make them feel safe, insecure, etc).
This is exactly how the almost totalitarianist government of the US operate - on a basis of fear.

Nothing is ever pure, and nothing is given without the intent of receiving something back.

Ok, now I'm sounding like some paranoid dude who wears aluminium foil on his head :tongue:

Well that is my two cents.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
madtherchot said:
I'm confused about everything. Football consumes atleast 50% of my time. So to hear all these accusations against a team I'd loved for so long hurts. I remember watching the France '98 final with my Uncle. We were supporting Brazil. By half time, he had alread brought tears in my eyes when he constantly told me about match fixing, bets, etc. He talked about a scandal in ice hokey in the 90's (not sure, think NHL). Then there are the constant scandals in cricket (South Africa, India, etc.) Just how much can we ignore?
I hear u.
But France-Brazil final wasn’t fixed with all due respect 2 ur uncle.

It was just a weird day where Brazil was off & France played the game of their life.
I saw Brazil loose b4 but that was the first time I see Brazil playing 90min without been able 2 make 1 single organized attack.
If it was fixed am sure the score would b : 2-1 , 1-0 , 3-2 ……..

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Can we do anything about this? Can we raise our voices and be heard? Im not going to watch a game for a while ... ok, maybe wednesday's ... but otherwise, whats the point?!?

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Hope no asshole would sacrifice their money with our hearts to make our teams lose . Forza Milan Forza Azzuri :)

Fiero

Reaction score
You oversaw the future, mad. And now the team me and you loathe just fucked us over with their theatrics. How long will this go for? I'm going to post this again here.

--

Hope everyone who appreciates and admires the midget team from the autonomous community in northeast Spain can see for themselves first hand their attitude and playing philosophy which is totally against the laws of the game and sportsmanship.

Next time someone praises the midget number six remember his pathetic dive which once again UEFA, the administrative and controlling body for European football, not only turned a blind eye to, but also acknowledged. That's the message the UEFA seems to be sending. Encourage diving. Encourage cheating even if your team doesn't really need it. In a game that's watched by millions around the globe, many of them that view the players on the pitch as role models in life, that's the message they send.

It's an ugly world we live in. A team that is supposedly the best in Europe chooses dirty tricks and unsportsmanlike attitude to gain an unfair advantage while they're already supposedly superior. And that is met with acknowledgment, as demonstrated by the penalty given for the midget number 6 after his dive (which is only one incident in a sea of other incidents), and the yellow card given for the great Alessandro Nesta for questioning a clearly wrong decision.

So I hope those who were ignoring this issue before could take note for once. I'm not asking for much as there isn't much we can do in this corrupt world we live in. I'm just asking for some sense, if that's not much to ask. Stop jumping on the bandwagon, stop praising the midget diving team and its cheating players. They do not deserve your praise. They deserve to be loathed for their wrongful actions.

If you keep turning a blind eye or even worse, praising them for their "beautiful football" or whatever the media wants you to believe, they'll keep on gaining an unfair advantage over others and getting away with it, which will harm all the other teams including your team, as clearly demonstrated today. Instead, all we could do is frown upon their wrong doings and point the finger at it; refuse to go with the flow or ignore the cheating attitude and philosophy of the team our great club once demolished 4-0 in a Champions League final. Stop praising them for what they don't deserve, stop turning a blind eye to their disgusting and disgraceful attitude, and call them for what they really are. Maybe one day they'll be stopped from receiving unfair disadvantages, just maybe.

Schedule