Carlitos Tevez

Should Milan sign Tevez?

• Total voters

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Is this the first time G is meeting live with man city on this tevez deal?

yes its probably the first time that Galliani will be in manchester. Braida was in manchester last time but didnt went well..

:gt: to rescue

G

guestposter

yes its probably the first time that Galliani will be in manchester. Braida was in manchester last time but didnt went well..

:gt: to rescue

Ok- that's a good thing. Galliani rarely misses a target when he is personally involved in the face to face meeting.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well if Galliani is going there then there is something going to happen,cant imagine him coming empty handed out of the meeting with City.Galliani is serious about this and he wont let go untill 31 january.

The question isnt IF Tevez will play for us,but WHEN.

achtungbaby

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, de Sciglio, Montolivo
Gazzetta are saying Galliani is to raise the offer:

The Milan derby was started even before the Rossoneri and Nerazzurri take to the field at the Meazza: AC Milan and Inter fighting on the market win for Carlos Tevez and the Italian champions seem to have dealt the decisive blow. This morning, in fact, the chief executive Adriano Galliani flies to England to raise the bid put forward to Manchester City.

Seems like the deal is imminent.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
According to Vito de Palma (a well-known Italian journalist) the Tevez deal will most likely be finished tomorrow or Friday. Galliani has flown to London to seal the deal.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Vito de Palma (a well-known Italian journalist) the Tevez deal will most likely be finished tomorrow or Friday. Galliani has flown to London to seal the deal.

So we are going to raise the offer and sell Pato...:fp::fp:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
If we sell Pato for less then 45-50m, it's going to be the most ******** thing Milan has ever done. If we sell Pato for 50m however, Galliani has NO EXCUSE whatsoever not to sign a WC midfielder and CAM. I still think Tevez is going to be useless; Milan management is probably just scared now because of Pato's frequent injuries...

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Tevez will come probably and Pato won't be sold (at least until summer).

Galliani's Mission is to bring in a 4rd great striker like we had with Cassano, not replacing Pato. Maybe he will be sold in summer, but im convinced that he will finish this season with us.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Ibra, Cassano, Robinho, Pato, Tevez.

One will surely leave by the summer....unless we start to use some of them as a trequartista.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we sell Pato for less then 45-50m, it's going to be the most ******** thing Milan has ever done. If we sell Pato for 50m however, Galliani has NO EXCUSE whatsoever not to sign a WC midfielder and CAM. I still think Tevez is going to be useless; Milan management is probably just scared now because of Pato's frequent injuries...

You would think so but its not like he has to answer to any one of us so he can always make up some BS.

PSG better step their shit up if they want Pato. We better be getting some good players in return or at least 50 mil.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there are plenty of reports pointing to the sale of Pato this summer as our way to fund buying Tevez.

not reports. rumours, its january and its what the media does this time of year, how many transfer periods did we go through that kaka was leaving every time.

cassano and robinho can both easily play behind two of pato/ibra/tevez

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
go go go galliani buy tevezs lessss gooooooooooooo

tevezszszszssssssssssssss moarrrr strikers NAU LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

BERLUSCONI 2012 LESSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I'm hoping this deal is done ASAP! If its not done within the next 48 hours. I want Ganso!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I would love attack consisting of
Tevez-Ibrahimovic
Cassano

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Tevez will come probably and Pato won't be sold (at least until summer).

Galliani's Mission is to bring in a 4rd great striker like we had with Cassano, not replacing Pato. Maybe he will be sold in summer, but im convinced that he will finish this season with us.

Difference being Cassano cost us 2.5m and isn't on crazy wages. We could buy Cassano 10 times for what we're offering for Tevez. It's stupid.

If Pato leaves in order for us to sign Tevez, it would be a horrible bit of business. Pato is the future. If we let him go, we'll be flushing that future down the drain for a player who wouldn't even help us win something. He's cup tied and would be on a rotation at best in the league.

This deal doesn't make sense to me AT ALL.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
25 mil + bonus isn't even cheap, the whole reason of getting him was he was coming for cheap

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
I don't think they'll sell Pato unless we get 2 strikers on this market (Tevez and ??Amauri??:fp:) because if we get tevez we would only have Rob and Ibra for CL. On the other side if someone has to go on the summer I would choose Binho (even if I love him so much as a player) since Tevez and Rob are kinda similar ( High workrate, can drible, passing) but tevez can score more.

25 mil + bonus isn't even cheap, the whole reason of getting him was he was coming for cheap

This, suddenly the price raised so much.. 20m was fine.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gazzetta are saying Galliani is to raise the offer:

Seems like the deal is imminent.

Today they're reporting that our latest offer is a free loan for the rest of the season with a obligatory buy-out clause of €25 million + €3 million in bonus.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think they'll sell Pato unless we get 2 strikers on this market (Tevez and ??Amauri??:fp:) because if we get tevez we would only have Rob and Ibra for CL. On the other side if someone has to go on the summer I would choose Binho (even if I love him so much as a player) since Tevez and Rob are kinda similar ( High workrate, can drible, passing) but tevez can score more.

This, suddenly the price raised so much.. 20m was fine.

That extra 5m will just mean we dont sign Muntari.....hopefully.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I would love attack consisting of
Tevez-Ibrahimovic
Cassano

They will have to install seatbelts at the San Siro.

scary-rollercoaster-ride.jpg

Last edited:

Schedule