• One of the two AMs in a 4-3-2-1

Votes: 45 23.2%

• Total voters

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Looks like Galliani wants to get rid of Huntelaar :D and if need be Ronaldinho if need be to get Ibra and Honda.

http://www.football-italia.net/jul03h.html

At first I was up in arms about letting Ronaldinho go (come on, one more season!), but then I saw that the new FIGC rules regarding non-EU tranfers not only mean that teams can only sign one non-EU player each season, but they must replace a non-EU player on the club. I take it Dida leaving doesn't count? Will we HAVE to get rid of Ronaldinho to get Honda (or Luis Fabiano), putting finances aside for a second?

Now, I would like to see Honda come in, bringing in a young, energetic player into the midfield. And then we would have to look in the EU for a forward or two to replace Ronaldinho/Huntelaar?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Looks like Galliani wants to get rid of Huntelaar :D and if need be Ronaldinho if need be to get Ibra and Honda.

We should not get Zlatan. He is over priced a lot, I thought we were poor? Again, no plan, no long term thinking, at all.

Huntelaar out, Honda in, would be quite perfect though. At least it will be one good step forward.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We should not get Zlatan. He is over priced a lot, I thought we were poor? Again, no plan, no long term thinking, at all.

Huntelaar out, Honda in, would be quite perfect though. At least it will be one good step forward.

but..... :star::star:ZLATAN:star::star:

In all seriousness though. Guy is more than Serie A proven. It may not be long term move, but unlike Ron who took year+ to adjust, Zlatan has proven to be a monster in Serie A so from that sense, if he can be attained at right price, he's worth it

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but..... :star::star:ZLATAN:star::star:

In all seriousness though. Guy is more than Serie A proven. It may not be long term move, but unlike Ron who took year+ to adjust, Zlatan has proven to be a monster in Serie A so from that sense, if he can be attained at right price, he's worth it

I agree about Zlatan being a star et cetera in Serie A. But we are really investing way too much in him. We will get rid of other players for him, so we might create a new problem. I mean, even though I dislike him, for the right prize I can't say no. But for what we might give to him and Barça, I think there are better options (younger options?).

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Well, I agree, Zlatan would be nice but not at that price. Honda wouldn't be so bad. However, we may have to get rid of a non-EU player anyway, so that's either Pato (they better not transfer him, I'm planning on getting a Pato jersey for 10/11), R80, or Thiago Silva. That was point of asking about whether Dida leaving counts toward getting rid of a non-EU player, though the article I saw said "sell a non-EU player".

If we get rid of both Huntelaar AND Ronaldinho, then we might as well get Zlatan. But if we don't have to get rid of R80, I agree, just sell Huntelaar and pick up Honda (or Luis Fabiano).

http://www.football-italia.net/jul03b.html

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I read Dida's departure did count, though I don't know if it's true.

About Ronaldinho, I want him to stay, but if he won't renew his contract, then I guess selling him should be considered.

So if Huntelaar and Ronaldinho are out, and Ibrahimovic is in? Then we got:

Pato, Zlatan
Seedorf
Ambro, Pirlo, Flams

Right... we are lacking a good AM (we can't rely on just Seedorf)... but that was my previous point: Dinho out, and Zlatan in and we create a new problem. But the same rumour article also mentioned Honda? So Honda instead of Seedorf, and then it does look better. Though, I don't like Zlatan's name seeing in our line-up. :(

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Sorry, the article was saying that we would go after both Zlatan AND Honda if we got rid of both Huntelaar and Ronaldinho. So I meant to say that if we get rid of both Huntelaar AND Ronaldinho, then we might as well get Zlatan and Honda.

So we should only go after Zlatan if we get rid of R80. Other wise, only Honda.
Here is that article again:

Quote: "Milan could be willing to part with Ronaldinho and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar to raise funds for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Keisuke Honda."

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dida leaving does count. It's that you have to make a Non-Eu player move abroad from Italy. So you get a spot for selling a Non-EU player to Wigan but not if you sell them to an Italian team.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Sorry, the article was saying that we would go after both Zlatan AND Honda if we got rid of both Huntelaar and Ronaldinho. So I meant to say that if we get rid of both Huntelaar AND Ronaldinho, then we might as well get Zlatan and Honda.

So we should only go after Zlatan if we get rid of R80. Other wise, only Honda.
Here is that article again:

Quote: "Milan could be willing to part with Ronaldinho and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar to raise funds for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Keisuke Honda."

This what i wanted to post.Its a good trade for us considering that impact wise :

Zlatan= Dihno or maybe even better then him in Serie A.

Huntelaar is not good enough and Honda is young and might be a very good player in the future.Something like Bastian for Bayern just Asian, so more t shirts sells and underage sluts for Berlu.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Oh forget about this Honda-clown. Milan was 3 % interested only if the price was max 10 millions, but it's not. Srcew him.
He is old news now.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So..............

Pato, Ibrahimovic
Honda
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Flamini

Hmm.................................... I guess the Honda love beats the Zlatan hate :D :proud:
Oh forget about this Honda-clown. Milan was 3 % interested only if the price was max 10 millions, but it's not. Srcew him.
He is old news now.

Yeah, I would not be surprised we will not even try to come with a decent offer for him.... :rolleyes:

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So..............

Pato, Ibrahimovic
Honda

Hmm.................................... I guess the Honda love beats the Zlatan hate :D :proud:

Yeah, I would not be surprised we will not even try to come with a decent offer for him.... :rolleyes:

The rumours said Milan wanted to know if they were gonna accept a 10 M offer. The russians said no way. So Honda is now erased from our list.
In addition we now have this 1 non-EU player rule too. He is out of the question.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The rumours said Milan wanted to know if they were gonna accept a 10 M offer. The russians said no way. So Honda is now erased from our list.
In addition we now have this 1 non-EU player rule too. He is out of the question.

Erased from our list? :'(

FUCK YOU B&G!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

(of course they would not accept 10 mio - lol)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Yeah 10 millions is not a good price ,i would say something among the lines of 13-15 no more then that though.At the highest level he has only one year ,so he should not command more than that.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah 10 millions is not a good price ,i would say something among the lines of 13-15 no more then that though.At the highest level he has only one year ,so he should not command more than that.

Only one year????

Only a half year :tongue:

So you don't count playing in Eerste Divisie for VVV-Venlo at highest level? :'( :tongue:

(But he really was awesome......... people even consider him better than Afellay who was considered best Eredivisie player at that time....... and I won't disagree :D :tongue:)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
So..............

Pato, Ibrahimovic
Honda

that is pretty sexi

altho i believe ronnies goin nowhere

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Dida leaving does count. It's that you have to make a Non-Eu player move abroad from Italy. So you get a spot for selling a Non-EU player to Wigan but not if you sell them to an Italian team.

Well, then, another reason to give thanks to Dida :D :tongue: At least he gives us some additional options.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I agree about Zlatan being a star et cetera in Serie A. But we are really investing way too much in him. We will get rid of other players for him, so we might create a new problem. I mean, even though I dislike him, for the right prize I can't say no. But for what we might give to him and Barça, I think there are better options (younger options?).

ah i just don't think milan will pay for him unless its a deal. Even in that case it'll be a 'silvio gift' not milan....

you can complain you want osmeone else (and i won't deny some) but it's his money to 'gift' what he wants. I have bigger issue when galliani wasted the little funds he has on mancini's and whatnot. Can't dump kaladze/oddo etc to create more capital etc.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ah i just don't think milan will pay for him unless its a deal. Even in that case it'll be a 'silvio gift' not milan....

you can complain you want osmeone else (and i won't deny some) but it's his money to 'gift' what he wants. I have bigger issue when galliani wasted the little funds he has on mancini's and whatnot. Can't dump kaladze/oddo etc to create more capital etc.

I suppose if it's 'his gift' it's a different story.... and yeah, Galliani pisses me off

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
that is sexy but you're right Add ronaldinho to it, it's drop dead gorgeous.

ibra
ronnie--honda--pato
maestro--DM​

maybe even a little overkill.

borriello would do fine in front of ronnie/honda/pato.
i predict 20+ goals from him nxt year...10 volleys.

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

NO CHANCE. in 10 years when he's worth 2 mill we'll sign him.

Lets move on to some quality players

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Only one year????

Only a half year :tongue:

So you don't count playing in Eerste Divisie for VVV-Venlo at highest level? :'( :tongue:

(But he really was awesome......... people even consider him better than Afellay who was considered best Eredivisie player at that time....... and I won't disagree :D :tongue:)

He is a good player but not milan quality, it's time to move on with style and there's no need for tears or comments on how you find him sexy it's getting to much now.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is a good player but not milan quality, it's time to move on with style and there's no need for tears or comments on how you find him sexy it's getting to much now.

Who are Milan quality then?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think he's sexy.

does this help?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

'When they get the ball they can give it to Honda - and the magic starts.'
'When they get that genius Honda playing up front, he had shown what a top class player he is. For me he's the best performer of the competition so far'

:proud::star:

i hope galliani is taking notes