Zenoni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In http://www.forzamilan.com/news.htm it says that:
"8/5/2002 Milan sign Damiano Zenoni

Milan have signed, it seems, Damiano Zenoni from Atalanta. The twin brother of Cristiano Zenoni, who was signed for Milan but was passed on to Juventus in the Inzaghi deal, is a right sided midfielder and is 25 years old."

Plus:

"9/5/2002 Milan after Seedorf

Milan are currently trying to lure Clarence Seedorf from Inter to the rossoneri's side of the city. Inter want Serginho for thie midfielder however, Milan want to keep the Brasilian in their ranks. Francesco Coco could also be a possible pawn in the transfer and may be used to get the Dutch international. In defence Costacurta should be renewing his contract for another year whilst in goal Dida will be returning to Milan to second Abbiati. Rossi, Ba, Simone, Kutuzov and Javi Moreno are sure to leave the club."

Does any one know how true these bulletins are? The last one has also been written in the Gazetta and if it's in the Gazetta it's probably much truth in it. If this is the case it's really terrible because as probably everyone agrees with me Sergio and Coco are both much better than Seedorf although the Dutchman has been one of the league's best right wingers this season. What I mean is that he's not worth the cash + another first team player. Plus I think we should stop purchasing Inter-players. Ok Pirlo is Great but he hates Inter more than anyone. Brocchi is a Milanesta since childhood. Ganz was great, he really scored vital goals when we won the scodetto back in 99. But still none of these players were first team players in the Nerazzuri. Likewise Guly for the Rossonero.
Just imagine Milan exchanging TassottI for Bergomi.
IMPOSSIBLE!

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hmmm, very interesting post...
well, Seedorf is good you know.. and we could use his experience...
I dont know much about Zenoni... can anyone inform me, if they know...? thanx.

Serbian Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
well i don't know anything about Zenoni but i know much about Seedorf

i don't want him in Ac :mad:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it would be great to have Zenoni and Seedorf in our team, but not giving Coco or Serginho in exchange to INTER! :mad:

I also noticed it in Gazzetta, the Seedorf rumour, so there might be something. Regarding Zenoni, it was taken from dailysoccer.com, which were a very good news source a couple of months back, but they're gettin' stupid each day passes by.

That's about it. The certain thing is that many crap is circulating nowadays.

Kutuzov will only leave on loan, Milan will make sure he'll have a chance before he'll be kept or sold. And Billy renewing is not a good news. Come on Billy... you SUCK nowadays! Give it up, man. All the respect for you for what you've done, but you're not worth it anymore.

Dida? that joke of Dida will be our backup? Just pray that Abbiati won't get injured, cause Dida is a clown!!! I want GILLET! Cheap, young and great! I'm sure we could sell Dida at the same sum we could buy Gillet.

Forza MILAN!

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ok, now im serious....
you know that goalie i´ve talked about in "your dream signings" we can get him almost free and i promise you that he fits !!!! he is REALLY good believe me, only because he went against the Iranian Football Federation (dictators) now they dont let him play... i hate that... if only Europe found out about him and only took a fast little look at him... im telling you he isnt like the other Iranian players, this guy is something else!
The name: Hadi Tabatabaei
11.jpg

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i saw that bullshit on dailysoccer and i deliberatly didn't wat to post it! :)
let's take that article for an example. the headline says: milan sigh zenoni like it's done deal and in article it says: rumours are saying... , reports in italy... , could be, might be... blah blah blah! crap! not a single fact. as david said, that site was one of the best sport sites few months ago. but now it's nothing but a representation of somebody's crazy transfer dreams! and, what is even worse is that most of the sites are turning to that :(

scharatz

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well don scharatz by not posting the crap on the site. I also try to avoid it as much as I can.

Ozmo, I asked another Iranian about that keeper and he said he's a great one. ;) But we'll go for Dida! :D

Regards,
David

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Damiano Zenoni will be great at Milan. By the way, we didn't trade Cristian Zenoni for Filippo Inzaghi ?

In my opinion, we don't need Seedorf we have Pirlo and Rui Costa.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Heeey, David...

Im glad you have contact with Iranians ;) and also that the iranian you asked knows some about Iranian Football... cool man !
and i think that Tabatabaei coulb beat Dida anytime... but he needs some practise in Europe first...

Rex

Reaction score
I agree with Diavoletto. Besides Cuper never talk about Seedorf moves. I'm sure his skills still is used by Merda squad.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Some info:
Damiano Zenoni
3_g.jpg

birth date: 4/23/1977
birth place: Trescore B. (bg)
birth Nation: Italy
nationality: Italy
position: midfielder
Shirt No.: 19
D.O.B.: 23/04/1977
Height: 1.82 m
Weight: 73 kg

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yeeeeeeh!!!!
The Fratello from Christian, Damiano is a good player.
If he is not too expensive I want him in my Milan Squad.
And can somebody tell me, is Hubner joining us this season?

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
And can somebody tell me, is Hubner joining us this season?
-----AC Milan Fan Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 9:58 am

He hasn't yet but most likly he will. He is playing with Milan on their 3 game tour in the US. I will see him Sunday and tell you how he did. :D