The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Shhhh if you can't celebrate these beautiful cunts winning then this isn't for u.

images

Yeah very classy when he was beating up 50 year olds on Tottenham bench. And I'm completely okay with that :proud:

Probably learnt it from classy inzaghi. :proud:
Theo can stay. He has a bit of cunt about him :proud:

Rest of them are unfortunately too green.

Starting with our fedora wearing captain.

But it's okay. A bit of Ramos at milan will help him learn how u can accumulate a season worth of red cards and have 4 champions league in the bank. :star:

========

Edit: on Boateng

You know how Boateng responds to disrespect?

By ending some fookin careers.

Next time when Lukaku sticks his fat ass on romagnolis face disrespecting our captain I want him to know it could be the end of his career.

Come to think of it, we had in our squad: Cassano, Ibra, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Flamini and Boateng , we were the bullies of europe :lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
pure beauty that tackle, at least he had something unique

loved Flamini, tbh, idk why... he was a weird player

yeah, the dude really had skills for tackling. He also always played with grit and passion.

But he only learned how to play a more guarded and tactical role very late in Milan.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Yeah i couldn't fully enjoy us taking the lumberjack fc title from inter during those years. I'm much more comfortable with the current team.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Come to think of it, we had in our squad: Cassano, Ibra, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Flamini and Boateng , we were the bullies of europe :lol:

Gattuso shouldnt be here, he wasn't a dirty player, nor a cvnt. Just a hot headed southern Italian

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
What's all this talk about a team full of cunts, Milan has never been that club.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
That defeat against spurs still hurts me

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Smh

You have cunts like Vidal, bullies like Rebic and Ibra and then some true alpha players like Maldini and Gattuso

Different but same

Every great team needs a certain amount of this dominant power

Some teams love Vidal

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Humble beasts like Kessie >>>>

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Tbh, I always thought that Tonali is highly overhyped and not that good as italian media was trying to show.

But since he's here, I wish him luck and I won't shit on him, at least not this season. He's young and needs time but on positive note, he hardly can be worse than this.

agree

i'm also one of those who does not see the anything exceptional in Tonali.
i do think he's a well rounded player who can/will be very good.

i'm was disappointed especially because i thought for similar amount we could have actually somehow fix the midfield with a different type of player. even thought it would have still been short, 3 for 2 positions, but it would have at least allowed for a effective rotation, and ease that anxiety we all have "what happens if Kessie is out?".
A Soumare, a Roca, a Caicedo would be able to play with Kessie or Bennacer ... as they have physicality and intensity ...
for this system we play that physicality and intensity should have been the primary criteria of recruitment for a midfielder ... playmaking ability is a bonus ... we went for the bonus criteria.
right now, Kessie cannot be rested even on matches he should, has to play and hope we're comfortably set in the game (leading and in control) by the 60-70th so he can have 20-30 minutes rest.

NOWWWWWW with that said

it's ridiculous for people to shit on him like that already ... he will need time to adapt and settle in ...
it'll many games to get his markers and get to know how to be effective in this 2 man midfield and that'll mean get rig of some of his natural habits and adopting new ones. -defend first, that's your primary role.
-play faster ... instead of 3-5 seconds on the ball looking for a killer pass most times, release it in 1 second to the playmakers (Theo, Hakan, Sealemaekers & co) ...
-be a bit more aggressive, intense.

Double unfortunately, he'll need continuity to get that rythm, and that continuity only come if one of of Kessie and Bennacer is out.

just any Milan player at the moment, it's a pleasure to watch him on the field ... the group is just likeable ... and i really hope he becomes that special player some of you see that i don't. i already know that he will be a good player.

BUT, also can't exclude the possibility that he was waste of money and that my initial impression of him was right. :o

think it's WAAAAY to early to even bring that up ... because he could turn up fine, and im sure he will, weather he adapts or we find a new role for him ... let's say one day out of necessity Pioli plays him CAM and it's match. and we'll all go "aaaahhh this is where you fit in a 4231 !"...just sayin ... though i could see it as being a waste of opportunity, as we could have gone for someone more fitted for the role...

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Flamini and Van Bommel were not their former selves wearing this jersey -

Gattuso for all his fire was never a disgusting dirty player like Suarez Costa Chiellini etc etc
Ambro classy and determined

Dont know why KPB is being mentioned

thank you... i have become like a Gattuso spokesperson on the internet everytime someone tries put Gattuso in that Category of players.

even the few times he'd lose his shit he'll later apologize

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CM: There could be an international auction on Sporting Lisbon's Portuguese 18 year-old left back, Nuno Mendes. On the trail of the player, there are AC Milan, Manchester United, and Atl?tico Madrid.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Love the keyboard warriors and their thesis on a player who played under 2 full games.

And when we are not winning, they bitch and whine.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CM: There could be an international auction on Sporting Lisbon's Portuguese 18 year-old left back, Nuno Mendes. On the trail of the player, there are AC Milan, Manchester United, and Atl?tico Madrid.

Idolo, What is your opinion on him?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We would beat that 2011 Scudetto winning team

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
That defeat against spurs still hurts me

I clearly remember 2nd leg away, where Clarence devastated Modric. Demolished him. Young Modric but still. Clarence...such a player man!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Nah 2011 ibra was better, coach was better and defense was better.

Although if seedorf played 2020 team would always been with a chance.

We agree to disagree

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That Scudetto team was very good and would have had a genuine chance at winning the CL if Euromax hadn?t been in charge. I think you will all remember with fondness his experiment with Thiago Silva at CDM in the CL lol.

The next season?s squad was also very good and should have won the Scudetto and had a legitimate chance at CL glory, but as I recall we experienced another UEFAlona fuck job at Camp Nou

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
There is nothing wrong in criticising a player we expect more from him. Nobody is hating him, but he is not playing well.

except they are...

they're making it sound like he's showing up with bertolacci level performances.

Guy is nervous af and is playing scared.

To expect him to be anywhere close to Kessie and Benna is a joke.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We would beat that 2011 Scudetto winning team

I agree....even though 2020 Ibra is a lot inferior to the 2011-12 version.

Imagine Kessie, Theo & co with 2012 Ibra :eek:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Nah 2011 ibra was better, coach was better and defense was better.
yeah no

except they are...

they're making it sound like he's showing up with bertolacci level performances.

Guy is nervous af and is playing scared.

To expect him to be anywhere close to Kessie and Benna is a joke.

but he is

nobody is expecting him to be on Kessie/Benna level yet, but it doesn't deny the fact that he's pulling a Berto so far

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah no

but he is

nobody is expecting him to be on Kessie/Benna level yet, but it doesn't deny the fact that he's pulling a Berto so far

Have to disagree on that bro..

I think you've forgotten the play/level of our Banter era heroes like Berto Poli etc.

Tonali has not shown us anything to indicate that he belongs to that category.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
This current team has a lot more energy and drive to succeed imo. That 2011 team has super stars who had won everything but imo were not as hungry as they were 5 years earlier. They had already won everything lol. Had to keep eating when you are a horse you know.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yeah but they derailed a treble winning inter side. Which was a pretty nice accomplishment.

I like current sides' football a lot more as well but that side was way more quality. Either way, I hope pioli converts form to shiny metals so this time our strong start to the decade isn't a false dawn.

Fuck b and g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule