Dutch Eredivisie Thread

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
its a shame PSV didn't sign proper defenders and didnt get rid of that awful coach.

but they got a great attack and reinforced even tho they lost dzsudzsak, I hope they win the title :thumbsup:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
its a shame PSV didn't sign proper defenders and didnt get rid of that awful coach.

but they got a great attack and reinforced even tho they lost dzsudzsak, I hope they win the title :thumbsup:

Well they went some way in signing Derijck ,who has been solid ,Pieters is okay ...Bouma does a job ...RB still an issue ...hopefully Tamata can lock that down

Rutten ...he's okay (not too stubborn)... 71% win percentage :o...PSV were only 4 points off last season...loss of Ruiz and Suarez will hurt Twente and Ajax ...esp Twente ,both Ruiz and Janssen is big....PSV have had by far IMO best market (needed to strengthen most but wtv)

---------Matavz-------
-Mert-----Ola-----Lab/Lens
-------STR----WIJ-------

Title right there :cool:

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Suarez left Ajax last year in january and Ajax were declared dead when it came to winning the championship,yet De Boer got them on track and guess what>They won it.Ajax is currently the absolute favourite to win the Championship again,thats the opinion almost everybody has in Holland.

Twente has lost Ruiz,game over for them.And PSV is being questioned allot lately.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
No way it's game over for Twente. Twente still have a very good squad, and the better coach of the top teams. If Ruiz stayed I couldn't imagine Twente not becoming champs this season. Now Ruiz leaves Twente obviously has become weaker, but remain strong. It does move Ajax to the number one favourite role, but I expect it to be close between the two. PSV could challenge also, but am not sure they will. I have very little faith in their coach to get the best out of the squad (not even close). Hopefully for the PSV fans Derijck will be a good influence to their defense, and Matavs probably is an awesome signing for them - expect a lot of goals from him.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh I agree, twente is done.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
PSV keeper is knocked out...

Didn't look good.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PSV keeper is knocked out...

Didn't look good.

Obviously. It took them over 10 minutes to get him of the field. The referee added 15 minutes extra time which is the right thing to do. PSV are leading 1-0 by the way, Matavz scored while being completely unmarked. :fp:

edit: Sigthórsson made 1-1 :D

edit II: my God the PSV fans are annoying, they are non-stop whistling now. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Don't get smarmy. When I commented he'd only just gone down, how was I to know he'd be down for ~15 minutes?

And Strootman hasn't been good, infact he's been pretty invisible. Worst Ever! :thumbsdown:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didn't mean it like that. My first word could have been different; I just added info.

So it's 1-1 at half time now. Ajax looked good after the Tyton injury.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcelo should have made that 3-1. How can you miss such rebound? It was after Vermeer saving Mertens' free-kick. Goalkeepers should avoid knocking the ball to an oppenont. Wijnaldum scored the 2-1 by the way, after Van der Wiel made an unnecessary foul. Striker Bulykin replaced striker Sigthórsson now. I thought Sigthórsson played well.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So 2-2 it is. Bulykin scored. :D ...I guess not too bad for Ajax, since they played away. Until the 2-2 PSV were the better side in 2nd half and should have extended their lead. After the 2-2 Ajax were the better side and were looking for a win.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
4567058da66297978e01e994c81a8d3d.png

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
September 24

18:45 PSV Eindhoven ? - ? Roda Kerkrade
19:45 Den Haag ? - ? VVV Venlo
19:45 NAC Breda ? - ? FC Utrecht
19:45 SC Heerenveen ? - ? Heracles Almelo
20:45 Ajax Amsterdam ? - ? FC Twente Enschede [main event]

September 25

12:30 AZ Alkmaar ? - ? Feyenoord Rotterdam
14:30 De Graafschap ? - ? FC Groningen
14:30 RKC Waalwijk ? - ? NEC Nijmegen
16:30 Excelsior Rotterdam ? - ? Vitesse Arnhem

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wonder what Twente now has to offer in a tough match like that, now without Ruiz. Ajax should win this one, they play at home against a weakened Twente. A draw in Eindhoven was acceptable, but today it would be a disappointment. And let's see if Roda remain PSV's angstgegner. AZ against Twente also very interesting. Two very good preforming teams. Nice weekend. :)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
LUUUKKK DEE JOOONNGGG

:lol: at ajax

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Nope. AZ will (they have a much better defense, and their attack is good enough). You'll see ;).

Meh ,if Derijck and Bouma play together they will be much better ....when they have played together ...2 games - 9 GS 1 GA ....they are vastly superior when Marcelo is on the bench

AZ's attack ...Jozy and Elm :lol:

Meanwhile :
11%2BMertens%2B%2526%2BStrootman.jpg

Pooting Duo :cool:

Duopooty :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
mertens is awesome, he'll leave the dutch league after this season.

PSV to win it :thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: at ajax and twente

perfect chance for PSV.

mertens for the hat trick tonight
112hqmv.png

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
If they win they'll move to second and 4 points off ...honestly should beat NEC ...not gonna be easy though ,although NEC are 4th from bottom ,they have a reasonable defence ,only conceded 3 at home ...PSV have struggled away ,hopefully the win over rapid was a turning point

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rasmus Elm is kicking ass with AZ. The future Swedish NT star.:star:

Schedule