International Friendlies

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
really? without a dm what so ever?

ledesma isnt a pushover but hes no dm, aquilani and mauri are pussies.

Pazzini chokes when he plays for Italy, Gila has a good record for italy, should build on that and prandelli should also make the team work for balotelli.

ledesma, aquilani, mauri r defensively more compitent than what the spanish send out

And they should be able to hold posession which should be italy's goal anyway. They got an excess amount of posession midfielders and no real #10 type players (bar cassano who is a forward)

fuck if i was prandelli i'd play a 4 man with some combo of.... de rossi (lock), pirlo, palombo, montolivo, aquilani, ledesema, marcisio, mauri

probably for me.... de rossi, ledesma, pirlo, aquilani but you can mix and match depending.

second it's romania (no disrespect to Az). They shouldn't need pure destroyers v.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Dinho is almost as bad when he's playing in Milan this season. Maybe slightly better because of better movement in Brazil team... He needs to seek the ball instead of waiting for it to come to him.

Robinho is almost invisible, not a good game from him IMO.

TS is so calm and has a high confidence. Good display as always. His partnership with Luiz is impressive.

Neymar is a good player, but to much of a divewhore for my liking, we already have Robinho so no thanks to getting him.

André Santos isn't that bad as LB going forward...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Dinho is almost as bad when he's playing in Milan this season. Maybe slightly better because of better movement in Brazil team... He needs to seek the ball instead of waiting for it to come to him.

Robinho is almost invisible, not a good game from him IMO.

TS is so calm and has a high confidence. Good display as always. His partnership with Luiz is impressive.

Neymar is a good player, but to much of a divewhore for my liking, we already have Robinho so no thanks to getting him.

André Santos isn't that bad as LB going forward...

David Luiz, :star:Thiago Silva:star: and Elias have been highly impressive.

DL stopped Pastore and Messi a couple of times each. Elias is good overall and TS is breath taking.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
worried for Robinho - nowhere to be seen again...

David Luiz is probably the only CB in the world worth splashing some serious cash. He + TS is a monster combo :star:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Niko Krancjar with a brace for Croatia in their qualifier. what do u guys think of him? Milan material?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
David Luiz, :star:Thiago Silva:star: and Elias have been highly impressive.

DL stopped Pastore and Messi a couple of times each. Elias is good overall and TS is breath taking.

Who is this kid anyway? Don't know anything about him so I haven't even recognized him on the pitch.

worried for Robinho - nowhere to be seen again...

David Luiz is probably the only CB in the world worth splashing some serious cash. He + TS is a monster combo :star:

+1

some count him out because Hulk apparently owned him. But you can't expect a player, doesn't matter which position, to always be perfect. Luiz is the real deal.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who is this kid anyway? Don't know anything about him so I haven't even recognized him on the pitch.

Hes no kid haha, hes 24 and plays CM for Corinthians. Good player, Pep wanted him last summer. Now i dunno how he is in the league but he looks good.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Niko Krancjar with a brace for Croatia in their qualifier. what do u guys think of him? Milan material?

might do better in serie A. Main criticism on him is his pace.... but he' faster than seedorf/pirlo for sure lol

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have a feeling that Robinho will start performing if Dinho is subbed

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
might do better in serie A. Main criticism on him is his pace.... but he' faster than seedorf/pirlo for sure lol

lol, dont think Milan will actually end up being linked to him. I can see him succeed in the Bundesliga like Rakitic.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol, dont think Milan will actually end up being linked to him. I can see him succeed in the Bundesliga like Rakitic.

since he will be sold cheap it's possible milan does look at. him.... meh

btw elias out of contract in summer... still not sure if he adds something flamini/boateng dont.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
true or false. Javier Zanetti is a better goal keeper than Sergio Romero

is romero really the best argentine keeper? Not anything specific to this game, but he's awful

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He's better at most things than most people. He's just a freak. Tonight is a case in point - how many other 37-year-olds are travelling half-way round the world for friendlies in the middle of a 50 game season?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He's better at most things than most people. He's just a freak. Tonight is a case in point - how many other 37-year-olds are travelling half-way round the world for friendlies in the middle of a 50 game season?

after outrunning/outworking his entire team on the weekend....

once again, i'm positive he's not a human. Moratti is cheating w/ some sort of robot chip in his brain and steroids...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
since he will be sold cheap it's possible milan does look at. him.... meh

btw elias out of contract in summer... still not sure if he adds something flamini/boateng dont.

Still dont think we can beat Bayern to Krancjar.

Elias is a bit like Ramires, think he is more complete than Ramires. He would give us better passing than both KPB n Flam but he would have less energy. So it depends how you want to play the midfield.

is romero really the best argentine keeper? Not anything specific to this game, but he's awful

Adujar, Carizzo are the main other options i guess. They had Oscar Ustari, who was highly rated but i think he chose to play for Italy instead of Argentina [Not sure where he is now, maybe injured, all i rem that he as playing in la liga]

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Thiago is such a beast.

+1

Badass tackle on Messi. He usually score 9 out of 10 when he's in that situation, not against Thiago though :proud:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+1

Badass tackle on Messi. He usually score 9 out of 10 when he's in that situation, not against Thiago though :proud:

You're not suggesting that Messi is less effective when facing better defenders, are you?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're not suggesting that Messi is less effective when facing better defenders, are you?

Suggesting everyone is less effective when facing Thiago Silva

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
Ronaldinho-esque pace and acceleration. So don't want him here... Great technique, powerful shot, but overall he's not material for the biggest clubs IMO.
Premier league is the league that should suit him the least considering his attributes, but still managed to make some impact there. So he would probably excel in some good Bundesliga team. He would probably turn out to be good in Serie A, considering the tempo of play. But not in Milan, he's not the kind of player we need...

EDIT: Robinho is just awful today, even worse than with us. I always thought he was a little annoying prick who could never achieve great things, but now that he's playing in Milan, it's not amusing anymore...

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Argentina 1-0 Brazil ft
Messi 90'+2

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good sporting behavior from Thiago Silva to let Messi have that one.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Great Footballing Nation of Estonia drew 1-1 with Liechtenstein at home, through a shady penalty. Conclusion: Liechtenstein ain't no Serbia :tongue:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Chivu just got injured.I think its some sort of muscle problem.

Schedule