African Football

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How the fuck did this happen? Ivory Coast is filled with WC/great players, whereas Zambia's players seem to not even be League Championship quality. Did Yaya, Drogba and co seem to not give a shit or what?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
The very same mistake Ghana made against them in the semis....the big team gets complacent when they meet the minnow. Sad. :(

DD even missed a penalty in regulation time......imagine that. :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
congrats madther :beer:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Congrats Zambia.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
this really does explain why egypt won it 3 times in a row.

ivory coast + ghana are the biggest chokers out there or they simply dont give 1 fuck about the african cup.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Thanks guys ... All of you except sage with his stupid arab mentality :D Or should I say loser mentality :lol: CHAMPIONS!!! I can't believe. I thought today would be a public holiday ... so I'm drunk at work :D

Thanks for all your good wishes!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys ... All of you except sage with his stupid arab mentality :D Or should I say loser mentality :lol: CHAMPIONS!!! I can't believe. I thought today would be a public holiday ... so I'm drunk at work :D

Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

LOL umad?

don't worry dumbo, I'm not belittling your country's achievement, but ivory coast and ghana just confirmed that they're major chokers.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
wow congratulations to zambia and mad! how are the celebrations in zambia?

always love a good underdog story. :)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

Congrats! So happy for you. <3

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Thank you David!

As for sage, only dumbo here is you. I know its difficult for you, because you've never won anything worthy of mention yourself :D We used to be like you ... talking about the "what ifs" and being the runners up ... but not anymore.

Zambia has always been a force in a African football. Much greater than South Africa for example. It was about time we brought the trophy home.

So, a simple congrats would suffice. Don't be a smartass dumbo. I know more about the country you live in than yourself. I proved it once on these boards.

Now ... to qualify for the world cup ...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Congratulations :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you David!

As for sage, only dumbo here is you. I know its difficult for you, because you've never won anything worthy of mention yourself :D We used to be like you ... talking about the "what ifs" and being the runners up ... but not anymore.

Zambia has always been a force in a African football. Much greater than South Africa for example. It was about time we brought the trophy home.

So, a simple congrats would suffice. Don't be a smartass dumbo. I know more about the country you live in than yourself. I proved it once on these boards.

Now ... to qualify for the world cup ...

:fp:

so insecure :lol:

everything you said now is irrelevant dumbo, i said ivory coast and ghana are chokers, not " fu zambia y u win trophy"

seriously just :fp:

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Great Kaluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You guys did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deserved......Zambia win the '12 Afcon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOOUUU!!!
:star: Thank you
Zambi :')
:) Thank you.
How the fuck did this happen? Ivory Coast is filled with WC/great players, whereas Zambia's players seem to not even be League Championship quality. Did Yaya, Drogba and co seem to not give a shit or what?
God's favour. That's what happened ...
congrats madther :beer:
:beer: Thank you. And I'll go a step further ... Ronaldo, the Brazilian one > Gilardino :D
Congrats Zambia.
Thank you!!!!
Next time Ivory Coast NT will not call player from arsenal.
Congrats Zambia! :beer:
Thank you! :beer:
Congrats Mad :beer:
:beer: My man ... thanks ekse :D
Congratulations. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Thank you sir. I made a bet with a friend of mine before leaving ... that if Zambia qualified to the African Cup, I'd buy him a considerable amount of beer. If Romania qualified, he'd buy me. If none qualified, no beers. If both qualified, we both bought for each other. I think the only outcome would be us being jobless with amount of booze we'd consume :D
wow congratulations to zambia and mad! how are the celebrations in zambia?

always love a good underdog story. :)
Was crazy last night. Everyone was expecting today to be a holiday. We're all working now, so its kind of a bizz kill. But hell ... there are smiles everywhere. Last night was epic.
Congrats! So happy for you. <3
Thank you brother from another mother. Now for Milan to win UCL and 2012 will be totally epic for me :D
Congratulations :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Thank you sir :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
:fp:

so insecure :lol:

everything you said now is irrelevant dumbo, i said ivory coast and ghana are chokers, not " fu zambia y u win trophy"

seriously just :fp:

Nope ... only insecurity here is your ass having to edit your still shit post. Somethings will never change no matter how hard you try ...

Now off this thread before you spread more hate and negative energy. Zambia are champions. Nothing else matters.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope ... only insecurity here is your ass having to edit your still shit post. Somethings will never change no matter how hard you try ...

Now off this thread before you spread more hate and negative energy. Zambia are champions. Nothing else matters.

I added the rest because your post is completely irrelevant, I never hated on zambia nor did I even mention them, I simply said ivory coast and ghana are chokers :lol:

which is why you attacked me because you're insecure :lol:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
And yada yada yada ... because of ... hence me theory ... thats why ...

All loser phrases ... loser mentality. You're ruining this thread. Now please ...

n_13641_1.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
because I said ivory coast and ghana are chokers? don't worry little boy, it won't take the trophy away :lol:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Dude ... even a 2 year old knows that. Stop embarrassing yourself further. I know ... its difficult. I used to be like you ... having been close, but not lifting the cup. Not anymore ... this time we are champions :D ... of a tournament that is prestegeous and matters ... unlike whatever negative thoughts revolve in your little head ...

Eat this bitch ...

Zambia_champions%20.jpg

Why just why? Was going to congratulate you but not anymore :tongue:
Hehe ... sorry mate :tongue: Just stating the fachts :o :D

Thank you for your initial thought of mind :tongue:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
are you saying I'm hating on zambia because u.a.e didn't win a prize? LOL wtf? I didn't even say a single bad thing about zambia :lol:

I couldn't give a fuck about U.A.E, I have slight interest sure, but no where as near as you when it comes to zambia. I wasn't even born when we made the world cup, 6 years old when we made the finals. so I have no respect nor any appreciation for the U.A.E football team based on what i saw :D :lol:

what boggles my mind is how insecure you are, I didn't even take ANY credit away from zambia, because I didn't even watch them play, but when you have all these world class players and you don't win a single trophy in the past 4 editions you're a choker.

stop acting like you're a victim of hate, I have nothing against zambia, but ghana and ivory coast choking is quite obvious.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I'm sobering up thanks to you know who :fp:

Going to do what I should have done from the word go ... ignore the hater.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Sage, stop spoiling GK's moment...he was just so excited, and naturally so..you know I'm your biggest fan but sometimes you do come across as insecure and a bit too belligerent. Like 'Russel Crowe' in that South Park episode who sailed round the world making movies and looking for a fight. :D

Anyway, yes neutral, Zambia >>>>>> SA currently. :)

Even this: Guinea >> SA. Deal with that. :tongue:

You guys need to stop focussing on cricket and rugby :D and fix your football FAST....our NT's going through a major crisis as well but if we play a match right now I guarantee this score:

Nigeria 4 South Africa 1

Not good.

Congrats again GK :star:..more later today. Back to work now.

Dinho80

Primavera
Reaction score
I wonder if this tournament is the springboard some of the Zambian players need to fully realise their potential! They were great! I think both the Katongos worth a punt at greater clubs than China has to offer

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Congrats to Zambia people! No one likes Ivory team anyway, with all those great players, they proved they're pussies once again.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Anyway, yes neutral, Zambia >>>>>> SA currently. :)

Even this: Guinea >> SA. Deal with that. :tongue:

You guys need to stop focussing on cricket and rugby :D and fix your football FAST....our NT's going through a major crisis as well but if we play a match right now I guarantee this score:

Nigeria 4 South Africa 1

Not good.

Fail not talking about current :tongue: . Nigeria got no room to talk either, that scoreline prediction is very laughable.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score

Indeed it was , poor SA, been flying the flag for southern Africa for too long :head: ....mind you seeing as so many of the squad is based in the PSL I might as well chalk it up for South Africa ;)

Made in RSA :o

Last edited:

Schedule