The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.



View Poll Results: Would you like to see Huntelaar in MILAN?
Yes, definatly... 214 66.88%
No, I would like to see a different striker in MILAN! 106 33.13%
Voters: 320. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 12:34   #3461
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan88 View Post
KJH 2nd stint Next season
Why not?
He never had a chance to prove himself. HE was under Leo and his first pick was Borriello for some reasons Compare both stats this season .
KJH- Ibra - Balotelli - Cassano - Robinho - SES and maybe Pato..
Now thats a squad
He did have a chance. He was listless when playing. He just stood there, did no work whatsoever. His positioning was terrible, his finishing wasn't all that. He just wasn't good enough to displace Borriello. Yes, you heard right. Huntelaar, while at Milan, was not good enough to displace Borriello.

Comparing both stats this season is fucking stupid.

Who has more goals this season? Andy Carroll or Maradona? Carroll. Therefore, he is better. No? Why is that wrong? Oh wait it's because it's fucking ridiculously ******ed.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 15:36   #3462
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Comparing both stats this season is fucking stupid.

Who has more goals this season? Andy Carroll or Maradona? Carroll. Therefore, he is better. No? Why is that wrong? Oh wait it's because it's fucking ridiculously ******ed.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 15:58   #3463
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

the professional .. with a bomb of two foots .. mentally slow
lethargic .. riding on borri sex cream bandwagon ... goals galore ... hunter is still not at his prime
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 18:03   #3464
Casualista
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default

But andy caroll has more goals than pato.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 18:29   #3465
ZlatanIbra11
Senior Team Member
 
ZlatanIbra11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTfatChildren View Post
But andy caroll has more goals than pato.
Who needs Pato, buy Carroll
ZlatanIbra11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 19:01   #3466
Yoshi
ahmedwuzhere
 
Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Baltimore
Fav. Players: Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Comparing both stats this season is fucking stupid.

Who has more goals this season? Andy Carroll or Maradona? Carroll. Therefore, he is better.
Except that Maradona is in his 50s while Borriello is still playing football for a top club. And getting minutes...so explain to me how comparing both is stupid?


Signature
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 19:33   #3467
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon
 
SpartanMilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New York
Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato
Default

Borriello has 79 goals including club and NT in his career while Hunter has 272 and Borriello is older.

272 goals is pretty impressive for a player that "doesnt move"


Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 19:35   #3468
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
Borriello has 79 goals including club and NT in his career while Hunter has 272 and Borriello is older.

272 goals is pretty impressive for a player that "doesnt move"
his legs are canons .. if he gets the ball .. he will kill it ... just watch again and again .. limited but he makes best out of it .. he is still away from his peak
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 19:38   #3469
Yoshi
ahmedwuzhere
 
Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Baltimore
Fav. Players: Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
Borriello has 79 goals including club and NT in his career while Hunter has 272 and Borriello is older.

272 goals is pretty impressive for a player that "doesnt move"


I honestly feel that most people that rate Borriello over Huntelaar are judging based on looks/ "swag" rather than actual play.


Signature
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 19:38   #3470
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

but serie a defense droooooooooool
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 19:42   #3471
Yoshi
ahmedwuzhere
 
Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Baltimore
Fav. Players: Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
but serie a defense droooooooooool
Bundesliga is so00o0o0o0o0 shit!!

I bet Borriello would score 60 if he played in Germany!


Signature
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 00:52   #3472
littlewing
National Team Player
 
littlewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Default

Huntelaar should never go back to Serie A, italian style of playing does not suit him at all.

on top of that he is so good at the moment because Schalke are a very dynamic team with many creative players who run a lot to create space for him.
Raul, Farfan and Draxler are all capable of scoring and creating which puts a lot of pressure on their opponentīs defense which means that they canīt focus on Hunter alone and thus there is more space for the CF, which is fundamental for him because his technique is awful and he has a slow mind.

in comparison to that milan seems like the most static team in the world because our whole midfield is not comfortable while having the ball, they just want to give it to Ibra/Robi/SES and hope that they create something, needless to say that Huntelaar would never score a single goal with this lack of support.

In my opinion it was the right decision for us to sell him but Real really made a huge mistake there, i bet Huntelaar would score even more goals in la Liga.
littlewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:15   #3473
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka
Default

Ibra-KJH swap
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:20   #3474
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewing View Post
Huntelaar should never go back to Serie A, italian style of playing does not suit him at all.

on top of that he is so good at the moment because Schalke are a very dynamic team with many creative players who run a lot to create space for him.
Raul, Farfan and Draxler are all capable of scoring and creating which puts a lot of pressure on their opponentīs defense which means that they canīt focus on Hunter alone and thus there is more space for the CF, which is fundamental for him because his technique is awful and he has a slow mind.

in comparison to that milan seems like the most static team in the world because our whole midfield is not comfortable while having the ball, they just want to give it to Ibra/Robi/SES and hope that they create something, needless to say that Huntelaar would never score a single goal with this lack of support.

In my opinion it was the right decision for us to sell him but Real really made a huge mistake there, i bet Huntelaar would score even more goals in la Liga.

I agree, but I disagree with the whole "huntelaar can't do well in serie A"


he can as long as he joins a team that can create through more than one way, he can easily play for juve, roma, hell even inter.


he would def. struggle with Milan, where strikers can only help themselves.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:18   #3475
MilanMB
Not mad
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwuzhere View Post


I honestly feel that most people that rate Borriello over Huntelaar are judging based on looks/ "swag" rather than actual play.
people rate borriello?


Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:52   #3476
Dias
DAI DAI DAI
 
Dias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Zealand
Default

Anyone remember Crudelli?

JAN KLAAS HUNTELAAR! JAN KLAAS HUNTELAAR!
Dias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:23   #3477
Yoshi
ahmedwuzhere
 
Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Baltimore
Fav. Players: Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
people rate borriello?
Only on the RnB forumz


Signature
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:24   #3478
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva
Default

borriello is the absolute best player in the world when the ball floats up from his left moving towards the right over his shoulder in the box and he has space to shoot.


Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 18:26   #3479
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth
 
Mr. Milanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Default

Oh how I hate this mother ass hoe.


Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 22:44   #3480
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

we sold this chap and how he's topscorer in the bundesliga
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:00.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Đ2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.