Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Actually he doesn't look too bad. Still looks like a bit of a prick, but oh well.

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
If you took the time and read my actual location, you wouldn't be this fast in posting. I am more of an ARAB than most "arab people" are, but you don't watch Al Jazeera. You don't hear the commentators jerking off to any guy who has arab-origin, and if he does play for Milan..all I'll hear in the game is how Stephan al Shaarawy who has arab roots has reached such enormous heights. + There's a huge possibility they'll bring religion into the matter..which leaves no room for Milan.

How would they bring religion into the matter :eek:

I know that religion was a problem in the Scotland League, but how can there be a problem with religion in regards to El Shaarawy?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Actually he doesn't look too bad. Still looks like a bit of a prick, but oh well.

i was thinking of gettin his hiarcut ;)

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
unled1r.png

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He's quite attractive anyway... :D

Opinions change. Get over it. :lol:

AlexT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva, Nesta, Maldini, Fabregas, Rui Costa, SES
Hmm... That kid looks promising, but if we suppose that Milan are getting him to play as a CAM, does that mean that we really are signing only a WC LCM? No CAM?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
New nickname = SES

:lol:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
so it looks like we have him on a co ownership deal.

i still dont think he is what we need, he looks very raw, and not all that impressive.

still waiting for a major signing, because this wont get us to CL glory

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
How would they bring religion into the matter :eek:

I know that religion was a problem in the Scotland League, but how can there be a problem with religion in regards to El Shaarawy?
He is most probably a Muslim [ and this is by NO WAY a go at Muslims - I have a LOT of Muslim friends and I respect the religion a lot] , and thus most Arab comentators [ most are Muslims ] will find a way to talk about his religion during the game..believe me it has happened..a lot! I'd be equally annoyed if every time Nesta came on t.v someone said how good Christianity is and how he goes to church to sunday and that he's very devoted and he fastens and everything...

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LIVE - Manca solo l'accordo tra La Florio e il Milan

so only personal details to be decided and el paraoh is milan player

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is most probably a Muslim [ and this is by NO WAY a go at Muslims - I have a LOT of Muslim friends and I respect the religion a lot] , and thus most Arab comentators [ most are Muslims ] will find a way to talk about his religion during the game..believe me it has happened..a lot! I'd be equally annoyed if every time Nesta came on t.v someone said how good Christianity is and how he goes to church to sunday and that he's very devoted and he fastens and everything...

charbel do you want me to kick your sorry ass .
fuck you man ,this is football thread .

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Now you are just blowing it out of proportion...

And Stephan is christian, like it would matter...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
charbel do you want me to kick your sorry ass .
fuck you man ,this is football thread .
So what, He fucken asked a question should I not reply?
Now you are just blowing it out of proportion...

And Stephan is christian, like it would matter...
Hehehe..I'm surprised someone who watches Al Jazeera [ you should , i guess :D ] doesn't know that.

Thanks for the info.

Reaction score
[...]I'd be equally annoyed if every time Nesta came on t.v someone said how good Christianity is and how he goes to church to sunday and that he's very devoted and he fastens and everything...

... did you ever listened to Legrottaglie's interviews? :fp:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
... did you ever listened to Legrottaglie's interviews? :fp:
No, and I'm not going to comment on the subject anymore. I was just trying to make a point, and then I explained the reason i said what I said. I'm sorry.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so fan asked is merkel -el paraoh deal is same deal he said no couse merkel cost less and that genoa will pay 5 mil for his 50& of contract and milan will pay 7 for el paaoh

Gianluca Di Marzio scrive:
15 giugno 2011 alle 18:00
Separate, Merkel vale meno. Penso sui 5 la metà, ma non sono sicure le sue cifre

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Please get back to topic guys, no need to bring it any further...
Edit: any news about him so far?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
so fan asked is merkel -el paraoh deal is same deal he said no couse merkel cost less and that genoa will pay 5 mil for his 50& of contract and milan will pay 7 for el paaoh

Gianluca Di Marzio scrive:
15 giugno 2011 alle 18:00
Separate, Merkel vale meno. Penso sui 5 la metà, ma non sono sicure le sue cifre

So overall it'll cost us 2m? Looking good.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yeah i hope he breaks into the first squad asap and replaces Seedorf. Things just got interesting. From the youtube videos i saw he looks like a physical beast compared to merkel. I guess his real test is coming up.

Schedule