Andriy Shevchenko Thread

Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^Hmm THANKS mate.

Not my fault someone can't understand simple concepts =)

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Who gives a fucking crap if someone is gay, transsexual, bi or whatever..
So back to the main topic.

Chelsea will meet Man U today, what do you guys think about that game huh?
I actually believe that Man U will win it..their last game ( celtic ) ahh, I think that they want to win this really bad to show that they can play much better..and specially score some goals..I cheer for some strange reason for Man U today..Chelsea, hmm donno..Sheva will probably play as well..He has to score to get some confidence seriously...
2 hours left for the game..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanEqualsLove said:
Who gives a fucking crap if someone is gay, transsexual, bi or whatever..
No one gives a fuck + that's why people should relax + stop pontificating their politically correct drivel :o

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well obviously people here do care about others sexuality since theres 4 pages full of it. lol

I want Sheva to score because
1. I feel sorry for him
2. It was long time ago he scored
3. He needs to get some confidence + get together with the guys in Chelsea and celebrate.
BTW, I'm kinda off news here, but what happened to Drogba? I heard something about an injury?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
MilanEqualsLove said:
BTW, I'm kinda off news here, but what happened to Drogba? I heard something about an injury?
Is he ? :head:
2 bad since him + Sheva were having a good chemsirty.
I hope Sheva destroy ManU 2day.
Come on Shevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanEqualsLove said:
Well obviously people here do care about others sexuality since theres 4 pages full of it. lol
Well, obviously people were having a bit of immature fun IN AN INOFFENSIVE, NON-DENIGRATING MANNER... WITHOUT PASSING JUDGMENT on anyone's sexual orientation. That's what certain people fail to get through their head.

---

Drogba got a knock on his ankle midweek but should be OK.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
3:1 for man utd I hope :D
3 goals for united (don't care who scores) and one for sheva :D

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Well, obviously people were having a bit of immature fun IN AN INOFFENSIVE, NON-DENIGRATING MANNER... WITHOUT PASSING JUDGMENT on anyone's sexual orientation. That's what certain people fail to get through their head.

---

Drogba got a knock on his ankle midweek but should be OK.

IMO it might be "immature fun" to some people but not to everyone involved, Thats what certain people fail to get through their head. ;)

Anyways back to the TOPIC abt Sheva and Chelsea.
Ricardo Carvalho, Didier Drogba and Ballack are all back from their injuries.

1-0, Saha scored for Man U. :D

Last edited:

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
check epl thread.iheartricky posted some newsflash:D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanEqualsLove said:
IMO it might be "immature fun" to some people but not to everyone involved, Thats what certain people fail to get through their head. ;)
Actually those involved perfectly understood the concept of 'fun'. The only ones getting their panties in a twist were DidaGroupie who seems to be on a permanent period + that CaliKaka'Girlie trying to sound a tad too mature.

ON TOPIC... not quite unexpectedly Sheva had another very unimpressive match + yea, I was joking about him finishing off Manure :tongue:

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
San Paolo said:
^I can a joke or two it's the type of bloke I am. It's not my fault if others can't.

It's always good to be mature but immature at times. ;)

LOL..its better to always be immature IMHO...leave the maturity to doctors and lawyers. For the rest of us, lets just have fun in life :tongue:

for everything else, there's mastercard

hmm.. manu 1-1 chelski not a bad game but I was hoping Man U would win. I'd like to see them English champs again.

Last edited:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Actually those involved perfectly understood the concept of 'fun'. The only ones getting their panties in a twist were DidaGroupie who seems to be on a permanent period + that CaliKaka'Girlie trying to sound a tad too mature.

Alas! a nickname. Sincerely, I feel welcomed, for what better initiation into the world of the Red & Black Forums than such a compliment from one of the dearest, most involved members? :)

Perhaps to be even more positively acknowledge, I should sound a bit more typical-Cali-girl than 'trying to be mature'...here we go.

So, lyke, i think that imaturity is sooooo not an excuse for fun cuz lyke thats so gay. cmon ppl, be mature now. were in the sheva thread k?

:rolleyes:

Only joking. Nobody wants anybody's panties in a twist, so let bygones be bygones. And aside, back to Sheva...

Not a good performance in yesterday's match, though that wasn't such a huge surprise. He had some opportunities but for the most part was quiet and seemed to lack the spirit/effort. I still like him loads though, so hopefully, he'll get out of the slump soon.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Chelsea prepare fresh bid for Spain striker Villa
Soccernet

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is to replace £30million flop Andriy Shevchenko with Valencia striker David Villa in January, according to The Sun.

With former AC Milan striker Shevchenko struggling to adapt to life in the Premiership, Mourinho is looking to bolster his forward options and will make a fresh bid for Villa, who he sees as the man to fire the Blues to a third straight title.

The 24-year-old Spain international scored 25 goals in La Liga last season and was reportedly the subject of a failed £15million bid from Chelsea in the summer, but he remains a target and the Blues are preparing a £22million bid.

A Valencia source said: 'We've got to know Chelsea scout Juan Sol well as he has been to Valencia quite regularly to watch David Villa.

'But Chelsea have already been warned we don't want to sell.'

Sheva is not up to Chelsea's standards now

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
KAKA' 22 said:
Chelsea prepare fresh bid for Spain striker Villa
Soccernet

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is to replace £30million flop Andriy Shevchenko with Valencia striker David Villa in January, according to The Sun.

With former AC Milan striker Shevchenko struggling to adapt to life in the Premiership, Mourinho is looking to bolster his forward options and will make a fresh bid for Villa, who he sees as the man to fire the Blues to a third straight title.

The 24-year-old Spain international scored 25 goals in La Liga last season and was reportedly the subject of a failed £15million bid from Chelsea in the summer, but he remains a target and the Blues are preparing a £22million bid.

A Valencia source said: 'We've got to know Chelsea scout Juan Sol well as he has been to Valencia quite regularly to watch David Villa.

'But Chelsea have already been warned we don't want to sell.'

Sheva is not up to Chelsea's standards now

LET ME SAY THIS::::::

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA..opps thats really sad for sheva and kristen, BHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHHA :o

aww, he can always learn english in america, no? well some team from united states gunna get one hell of a striker ;)
i almost want this to be true...we'll take sheva back with open arms and every footballplayer will learn that you shouldn't go for the money,. :tongue:

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
crazymilangirl said:
LET ME SAY THIS::::::

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA..opps thats really sad for sheva and kristen, BHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHHA :o

aww, he can always learn english in america, no? well some team from united states gunna get one hell of a striker ;)
i almost want this to be true...we'll take sheva back with open arms and every footballplayer will learn that you shouldn't go for the money,. :tongue:

LOL :D
Yeah, really sad. If only I could stop laughing I would try to put on a sad face :D :D :D

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The Sun isn't exactly known to be the most reliable source. I wouldn't start laughing just yet.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Part of me wanted to see Sheva fell flat on his wannabe tri-lingual face - the infantile part of me. If Sheva came back to San Siro and cured Milan's goalscoring drought, would anyone really give a f**k why he left in the first place? I doubt it.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
He miss Milan just how much Mian miss him.. nothing to add else .. his play just favours Drogba , he takes 2 players after him all the time.. and it makes more free space for Drogba..

I would welcome him back to Milan ..

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Pupone#10 said:
Reports in England suggest Chelsea are tired of misfiring Sheva and are now looking to sign spanish striker David Villa.
Sheva is visiting a psychologist to help him through this desperate moment....

Just come back Sheva, come back home!!!

http://notizie.sport.alice.it/notiz...filter=foglia&nsid=12124166&mod=foglia_vsport
Well he dug his own grave, sadly, he could have gone out in a better way (even if it was in a goal drought with Milan, he would have gone in a better way), but he made a choice, and that's what life's about, you win some you lose some.
To come back or not, I honestly don't care.

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
that beacon of truth The Sun is also saying Sheva will be going to Milan on loan and that the problem is that his wife cannot settle in London, which seems a bit unexpected since I got the impression Sheva moved because she wanted to live in England.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Penny2 said:
his wife cannot settle in London,
Though it's the Sun and can't be interpreted as truth I would love if you can link this article. Just for the laugh.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^ watta fucking moody, bitchy wife. First she wants to live in glamorous london, so sheva has to pack his bags and move. now she realises she doesnt like london, even though all three of htem can finally comunicate.
fuck. sheva is henpecked.
wtf is she gonna do if sheva wants to end his career at 'glamorous' keiv? Kowing her shes prolly gonna make him play for la galaxy or some crap.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
brajo said:
Even if it happened, he couldn't participate in CL ...

And thats the reason why we shouldn't get him. Even though I'd pick an out-of-form Sheva over the current crop of forwards (including 20 million's worth of 2, as easy as it gets, tap-in headers), if he cannot play in the CL, our reliance on him in Serie A will just end up reducing potential success in our CL-campaign + further demoralize our 'future' forwards.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
madtherchot said:
And thats the reason why we shouldn't get him. Even though I'd pick an out-of-form Sheva over the current crop of forwards (including 20 million's worth of 2, as easy as it gets, tap-in headers), if he cannot play in the CL, our reliance on him in Serie A will just end up reducing potential success in our CL-campaign + further demoralize our 'future' forwards.

you really think we have a chance in cl anyway? I have no problem saying fuck to the cl campaign and concentrating on getting to a cl spot in serie A. If sheva can help us do that, im ready for it.
good point about demoralizing other forwards....it will make them feel like they couldnt cut it when needed. I dont care mch for borilla though...pippo's career is over...oliviera is new...i think just gila will have that problem.
and he might click with sheva again like last season and start scoring...it may just be aboost to his confidence....

Schedule