Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
That doesn't answer the question
Can players be fans?
Because they quite literally switch teams

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
fabio bazzani played for many many teams in his career..whole time he was a milan fan. today? he lived his dream and is on milan tv commentating...what a dream job for a milan fan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So players CAN be fans and switch teams :eek: :monto:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
After a short while I realized Inter was shit and my favourite player left. That's making a decision based on facts.

Milan are shite and ronaldinho left in 2011 after being used as an 89th minute time wasting sub by allegri.

Fact.

You can move on.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So where does one go after inter and milan. I guess like pirlo, to juventus.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So where does one go after inter and milan. I guess like pirlo, to juventus.

latest

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan are shite and ronaldinho left in 2011 after being used as an 89th minute time wasting sub by allegri.

Fact.

You can move on.

what's your problem? :conf:

Also epic lol at the rest of you guys. Dogpile as much as you want....you got nothing on me.

Whenever you can't refute an argument you try to play the "lol you supported Inter before" card. There are actual posters who have supported multiple teams openly with multiple team avatars who don't have to hear about it nearly as much.

"Hurr Durr you supported Inter close to 20 years ago" is your best argument now. It's no wonder some of you can talk about the kkk and the Crusades everytime there is a bombing these days :proud:

Embarrassing :o
Just like P!rl0 :o :o
And his fans :o :o :o
#BackOnTopicYo

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
what's your problem? :conf:

Whenever you can't refute an argument you try to play the "lol you supported Inter before" card.

So what you're saying is you find it tedious when someone digs up ur past posts and throws it back at you, regardless of relevance? /nocathynewman

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
"Hurr Durr you supported Inter close to 20 years ago" is your best argument now.

that's not the argument tho.....the argument is that you broke the #1 rule of fandom.

the only way for you to rectify this would be to travel back in time to ~2002 and continue supporting inter to the current day.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
that's not the argument tho.....the argument is that you broke the #1 rule of fandom.

the only way for you to rectify this would be to travel back in time to ~2002 and continue supporting inter to the current day.

On the flip side I would be completely ok if he kept up his personal trend and jumped ships once dinho was unceremoniously booted out.

I mean he would come across as a bit of a hypocrite of he didn't.

Follow the facts, m8.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So what you're saying is you find it tedious when someone digs up ur past posts and throws it back at you, regardless of relevance? /nocathynewman

:D:thumbsup:

No. What I'm saying is that someone who didn't know the facts and made a decision shouldn't be beaten with the same number of blows as someone who was there from the start to finish and decided to cast lots in with a confirmed Judas :o

Oh noes I'm doomed :cry: a guy on the interwebz thinks I've broken his rules:cry::cry::cry:

Meanwhile I'd say that converting to Milan is the choice of champions :o

Maldini: ‘De Sciglio like me’
Paolo Maldini has backed Mattia De Sciglio to emulate his Milan career - and admits he supported Juventus as a child.

Maldini made a record 902 appearances for the Rossoneri in his 24 seasons at San Siro, winning seven Scudetti and five Champions League titles.

Speaking at a Braun event at Milan Foundation, the former captain identified Mattia De Sciglio as his heir, and revealed his initial Bianconero leanings.

“At the start I was a Juve fan,” Maldini told a room of young people and members of the Press. :eek:
“Then I started to play for Milan and I started supporting them, also in part due to my father [Cesare].

“For 50 years now there’s always been a Maldini at Milan [Maldini’s son Christian is currently on the books at the Rossoneri].

“Being Milan captain after my dad was something I wanted to do, it was a great honour in my life.

“As for the current squad, I think De Sciglio can follow a similar path to me at Milan. Things aren’t going too well at the moment, but he can have a career like mine.”

Despite his legendary status, Maldini was criticised by a section of the Milan support on his last appearance, with Ultras unveiling a banner accusing Maldini of having no respect for fans.

“It wasn’t an easy time, and it was also unexpected,” the former Italian international admitted.

“There were 70,000 people there, but we only remember that small minority of fans.

“I am a thinking man, and I said things as they were.

“That reception was a good thing, because it showed an even bigger divide between me and that side of football, I don’t think that’s the future of the sport.

As Always here's the source

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Did he just liken himself to Maldini? Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol! Lol!

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
:D:thumbsup:

No. What I'm saying is that someone who didn't know the facts and made a decision shouldn't be beaten with the same number of blows as someone who was there from the start to finish and decided to cast lots in with a confirmed Judas :o

Oh noes I'm doomed :cry: a guy on the interwebz thinks I've broken his rules:cry::cry::cry:

Meanwhile I'd say that converting to Milan is the choice of champions :o

As Always here's the source

I like how u post an article where maldini's prediction is worse than necros on bertolacci. Didn't need to read anything there. The title alone discredited him.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would you mention that you supported Inter?

And if it was about Ronaldo and not Inter...........Why would you mention that you supported Inter?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why would you mention that you supported Inter?

And if it was about Ronaldo and not Inter...........Why would you mention that you supported Inter?

I said I followed Inter because I liked Ronaldo. That's the only thing I was truly a fan of.

I also became a Milan fan because of Shevchenko (second fav player)...and then the club itself.

The deep troll state decided to magnify this pixel to blot out the sky. So they try to paint me as a full on Inter fan. This is fine

I also said I wasn't even a football fan....I just watched casually initially because Dwight Yorke was a Trinidad and Tobago player doing well in Europe and winning the treble with ManUnited (hence the ManUnited shirt in my last vlog) .....but facts should never get in the way of a bullshit argument :proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I hope Pirlo one day becomes our Presidente. If he invests his current wealth wisely and looks after the vineyards carefully, I see no reason why he can't.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
so weird to enjoy a Pirlo pic. needed a Liverpool jersey to do so, i guess

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
looks like he will be the coach of Juventus U-23 next season, with the club having an hope that he eventually takes over for Sarri

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
looks like he will be the coach of Juventus U-23 next season, with the club having an hope that he eventually takes over for Sarri

It will be exciting to see him on the touchline and see how his teams will connect with his ideas, man management, philosophies, etc... I don't see him starting out at Juventus though. Would seem far more befitting for him to embark on a coaching career at either Brescia or Reggina and then work his way up through the ranks.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Never thought he'd go into coaching. He comes across too serene for such a stressful job.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Never thought he'd go into coaching. He comes across too serene for such a stressful job.

yeah, he's too chill :lol:

I can see his team losing 3-0 and him just drinking wine on the sideline

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
yeah, he's too chill :lol:

I can see his team losing 3-0 and him just drinking wine on the sideline

:lol::lol::lol:

I can actually picture that happening. On another note, it bugs me that he is going to start his coaching career in Juventus.

If he succeeds as a coach with them also, that will most likely cement him as one of their legends, and not ours.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm glad he's on path to be considered a JuBe l3g3nd :o
He was never a Milanista IMHO

I only hope all the closet and flamboyant JuBe phanz make the free transfer to juventuz permanently :thumbsup:

Sure the mod lounge will look like a ghost town but at least we'll be able to joke around like the old days :proud:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I'm glad he's on path to be considered a JuBe l3g3nd :o
He was never a Milanista IMHO

I only hope all the closet and flamboyant JuBe phanz make the free transfer to juventuz permanently :thumbsup:

Sure the mod lounge will look like a ghost town but at least we'll be able to joke around like the old days :proud:

Who are the closest Juve fans?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
:lol::lol::lol:

I can actually picture that happening. On another note, it bugs me that he is going to start his coaching career in Juventus.

If he succeeds as a coach with them also, that will most likely cement him as one of their legends, and not ours.

Ancelotti also managed ladri before he joined us and history was made.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti also managed ladri before he joined us and history was made.

literally nobody on planet earth other than Wild and Thierry Henry (maybe) hates Carlo....it helps when you play for one team to not write in a book that you'd have crawled to Spain :o

Schedule