Official: Willy Aubameyang Thread

Could he replace one of our strikers after 2-3 years?

• Yes, and he will make a great impact in his career.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • No, he will be benched.

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Pierre actually showed some flashed of brilliance when playing for the Primavera. Willy on the other hand, never did ... He was never going to make it at a team of Milan's stature. He simply wasn't good enough, as is Borrielo :o

If only we could get rid of the charity listed players enrolled on our roster who don't deserve such treatment from Milan + are just taking the place of someone who could be more productive. This should be the first step during this coming season were our main priority should be to re-build. There are a few exceptions who we simply cannot say no to, but the others should be told to kindly fuck off.

Last edited:

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
madtherchot said:
Pierre actually showed some flashed of brilliance when playing for the Primavera. Willy on the other hand, never did ... He was never going to make it at a team of Milan's stature. He simply wasn't good enough, as is Borrielo :o

Where are you following Primavera?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
There was that tournament ... was it somewhere in South East Asia? Not sure ... where all the big teams' youth squads squared off against each other. I think we made it to the semis, with Pierre scoring 2-3 goals in the process + showing some real talent.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
Thanks.. you remember the name so that I could search for some of the games from it?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Sorry, can't help. It was a long while ago. You could search for it in the Primavera thread ... or maybe someone with a better memory could help us.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Kaka, Pato, Pirlo, Flamini, Shev, Serg, Nesta, Totti, Obi Mikel, Baggio + Weah
Milan have loaned French striking prospect Willy Aubameyang to Serie B minnows Avellino for the season.

The Paris-born talent has made a handful of appearances for the Rossoneri as a substitute and has also featured in the Coppa Italia.

Highly rated young gun Aubameyang looked sharp in pre-season, but the 21-year-old wasn't ever likely to feature in Milan's first team and the arrivals of Ronaldinho, Marco Borriello and Andriy Shevchenko have rendered him temporarily surplus to requirements.

Avellino are the luckiest side in the Second Division after Messina's financial collapse handed them a stay of execution when they finished in the relegation zone last term.

Aubameyang will now have the chance to play against former teammate Alberto Paloschi, who was sent out to Parma in a co-ownership agreement.

channel4

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Good luck, Willy!

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
great move by our management, he can get some experience elsewhere ecause he will ride the bench here. Hopefully in the future we will see him be a nice addition to our squad, but not yet.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The problem with Willy is that he his already 21 & unless he his a late developer it will be difficult for him to make it at a top club.

I hope I am proved wrong.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Does any one still fallow this brothers ? How are they doing ?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Az. said:
Does any one still fallow this brothers ? How are they doing ?
One of them has score few goals for his side. And few of them are a real gem. (still I don't feel impressed)

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Guess we have released him and he has signed for Kilmarnock of Scotland permanently. No more a Milan owned player I believe.

All the best for Scottish adventure.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Guess we have released him and he has signed for Kilmarnock of Scotland permanently. No more a Milan owned player I believe.

All the best for Scottish adventure.

Yeah apparently so... My bro just told me.

Good luck, it'll be nice to see him up close when he comes to Easter Road :D

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Good on our part, he's not a player to hold onto. His brother however has been doing pretty well in Ligue 1, hopefully we can loan him out to a better team next year. He could turn into a decent backup striker.

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
The guy is not a Milan player any longer.

Schedule