The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.



View Poll Results: Which formation ?
4-3-2-1 145 37.18%
4-3-1-2 245 62.82%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2009, 10:56   #2021
kakajd
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
----------------Storari-------------------

---Abate----Nesta-----Silva-----Zambro--


--Seedorf-----Flamini---Pirlo-----Janku---



-----------------------Dinho-------------
------------Huntelaar--------------------


In our current state, this seems optimum to me - Would bring the best out of everyone in their current form... Berlu might be an idiot, but I trust his intuitions. Dinho is best suited to play as a second striker at the moment.
pato has to play, a couple of bad games or not, he brings the extra spark to our side, could we try having pato play as a right mid player? he could do what ronaldo did a man utd, always go forward and never track back. id go for 4-3-3, hunt in the middle, pato dinho either side, flam,pirlo,seedorf/gat and abate,silva,nesta, zamb with storari in goal.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:08   #2022
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
pato has to play, a couple of bad games or not, he brings the extra spark to our side, could we try having pato play as a right mid player? he could do what ronaldo did a man utd, always go forward and never track back. id go for 4-3-3, hunt in the middle, pato dinho either side, flam,pirlo,seedorf/gat and abate,silva,nesta, zamb with storari in goal.
I have my doubts on Pato meriting a starting spot right now. Of course he is class, but not in form now for sure. It might be better to use him as an impact player..

My issue with the 4-3-3 is the clear lack of pace in our team. Dinho is no longer fast enough to do the side forward role, while our midfield aint fast enough to defend with just 3 men.

We certainly need a 4 man midfield until we buy younger players - I have no doubt about that - a 4-4-1-1 is the best, which can be converted to a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1.

Pato can replace Dinho in my formation if he aint working well.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 16:38   #2023
kakajd
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I have my doubts on Pato meriting a starting spot right now. Of course he is class, but not in form now for sure. It might be better to use him as an impact player..

My issue with the 4-3-3 is the clear lack of pace in our team. Dinho is no longer fast enough to do the side forward role, while our midfield aint fast enough to defend with just 3 men.

We certainly need a 4 man midfield until we buy younger players - I have no doubt about that - a 4-4-1-1 is the best, which can be converted to a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1.

Pato can replace Dinho in my formation if he aint working well.
i guess your right, dinho doesnt seem quick at all, plus a three man mid would strugle against a good side. does anyone know if dinho is slow, or just really lazy and actually could run if he wanted? its not like hes really badly overweight and old, hes under 30 and couldnt be that bad, id love to know if its just him being really lazy or not.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 21:43   #2024
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
i guess your right, dinho doesnt seem quick at all, plus a three man mid would strugle against a good side. does anyone know if dinho is slow, or just really lazy and actually could run if he wanted? its not like hes really badly overweight and old, hes under 30 and couldnt be that bad, id love to know if its just him being really lazy or not.
I think his days of pace are certainly over - its not just laziness. A lot of Brazilians burn out at a younger age than the norm.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 21:46   #2025
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I think his days of pace are certainly over - its not just laziness. A lot of Brazilians burn out at a younger age than the norm.
i trhink that dinho could sprint faster than a lot of players, he has gone on a few bursts in which he outran quite a few players.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:38   #2026
agsgualdino
World Cup Winner
 
agsgualdino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

screw this is my side for next year. WITHOUT BUYING ANYONE

____________________________Storari_______________ ___________

_____Abate_________Nesta_______Thiago Silva_______Albertazzi____


________Flamini_______________Pirlo_______________ _Strasser______


________Pato_________________Huntelaar____________ _Abamayang__


Subs:

Zigoni (FWD)
Paloschi (FWD)
Ikande (MID)
Bonera (DEF)
Onyewu (DEF)
Astori (DEF)
Di Gennaro (MID)


even though arsenal dont win anything we should adopt their youth policy. that team would be a dream.
agsgualdino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:36   #2027
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio
 
SixOneFive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, Alvin Kamara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agsgualdino View Post
screw this is my side for next year. WITHOUT BUYING ANYONE

____________________________Storari_______________ ___________

_____Abate_________Nesta_______Thiago Silva_______Albertazzi____


________Flamini_______________Pirlo_______________ _Strasser______


________Pato_________________Huntelaar____________ _Abamayang__


Subs:

Zigoni (FWD)
Paloschi (FWD)
Ikande (MID)
Bonera (DEF)
Onyewu (DEF)
Astori (DEF)
Di Gennaro (MID)


even though arsenal dont win anything we should adopt their youth policy. that team would be a dream.
lol That's a good way of thinking about it now. Strasser is a maybe, but I don't think Aubameyang could do much for us. Paloschi is a great idea, possibly along with Astori. I think Albertazzi may be ready for first team by next year too.


Signature
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:26   #2028
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
i trhink that dinho could sprint faster than a lot of players, he has gone on a few bursts in which he outran quite a few players.
Faster than a lot of our players - what good is that?

But really, he would function better in the box or just outside, rather than 10 yards behind. Unlike what Leonardo says, 10 yards ahead or behind does make a big difference.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:47   #2029
Pedro
iedereen is gek
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agsgualdino View Post
screw this is my side for next year. WITHOUT BUYING ANYONE

____________________________Storari_______________ ___________

_____Abate_________Nesta_______Thiago Silva_______Albertazzi____


________Flamini_______________Pirlo_______________ _Strasser______


________Pato_________________Huntelaar____________ _Abamayang__


Subs:

Zigoni (FWD)
Paloschi (FWD)
Ikande (MID)
Bonera (DEF)
Onyewu (DEF)
Astori (DEF)
Di Gennaro (MID)


even though arsenal dont win anything we should adopt their youth policy. that team would be a dream.
Just one little fact: we're not Arsenal, we are not their team.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 19:28   #2030
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Berlusconi take Leo for his neck, if he put strasser or aubameyang instead a expensive player.

This idea of see the young ones play for Milan, is just a dream, we know this will never happen.

After years we put Flamini.. Abate is doing now, but for how long?? Thiago Silva is there coz he is amazing, better brazilian defender these days.. in 10 years we have, 4 or 5 new players starting up with the team, starting to stay.

Kaka, Janku, Pato, Flamini, Thiago Silva.

Young Young, only Pato and the rest in the past was only solutions for the moment.
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 20:00   #2031
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Just one little fact: we're not Arsenal, we are not their team.
Believe me Pedro, our Youngsters are better than the First Team; so i find no problem to let them prove their potentials and talent which we are lack and in need in our Original First Team, with putting in your mind, that is hard for Berlu to spend moneys in the soon future. That is only our hope as we can see right now.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 20:19   #2032
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
Believe me Pedro, our Youngsters are better than the First Team; so i find no problem to let them prove their potentials and talent which we are lack and in need in our Original First Team, with putting in your mind, that is hard for Berlu to spend moneys in the soon future. That is only our hope as we can see right now.
based on what?! You saw Strasser for 15 mins v. Udinese and he ran hard was reckless and got a yellow?! there for he is better than Gattuso? Aubamayeng doesn't get alot of time w/ lille and has YET to score. Albertazzi got tore up in a u20 tourney? you think he can handle serie A veterans who are twice as strong as him?

First you saw CRonaldo is not good cause u have some sort of male insecurity complex, then you're trying to claim some youth squad kids who look good AGAINST youth squaders but nothing more (yet) are gonna be better than 30 year old pros?

Newsflash, if they were good enough they'd get on the field. Leo isn't anti them. Carlo wasn't either. I know people like to bash him for not playing gourcuff but theres a big difference, gorky got on subs bench and got in some, just not enough. These kids got subs bench when EVERYONE was hurt. If they were good enough in training you got to believe they'd be used.... Its just wishful thinking to think any of them could play consistantly now...


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 20:44   #2033
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
based on what?! You saw Strasser for 15 mins v. Udinese and he ran hard was reckless and got a yellow?! there for he is better than Gattuso? Aubamayeng doesn't get alot of time w/ lille and has YET to score. Albertazzi got tore up in a u20 tourney? you think he can handle serie A veterans who are twice as strong as him?

First you saw CRonaldo is not good cause u have some sort of male insecurity complex, then you're trying to claim some youth squad kids who look good AGAINST youth squaders but nothing more (yet) are gonna be better than 30 year old pros?

Newsflash, if they were good enough they'd get on the field. Leo isn't anti them. Carlo wasn't either. I know people like to bash him for not playing gourcuff but theres a big difference, gorky got on subs bench and got in some, just not enough. These kids got subs bench when EVERYONE was hurt. If they were good enough in training you got to believe they'd be used.... Its just wishful thinking to think any of them could play consistantly now...
About CR the case is close to me and he is not a Best Player, and you are dreaming if you charge me in the case of "male insecurity complex" it is a naive claim you try to accuse me as you has no prove for your case.

And who have been told you that I [You saw Strasser for 15 mins v. Udinese and he ran hard was reckless and got a yellow?! there for he is better than Gattuso? Aubamayeng doesn't get alot of time w/ lille and has YET to score. Albertazzi got tore up in a u20 tourney?] this BS you can keep it to yourself and try not assuming and predicting things at other people as if you want to play the genius role or smart play react.

Gattuso he play in his heart with love of milan, but not longer he can perform as he did in last three years; and the last games in the season is a Prove to you.

Aubamayeng can take any place in the FW position as we really luck in scoring goals.

They are very good in training and at least they can run for 90 minutes, in other hand, your guards can't at all.

You are the one who have issue in your mind; football is not about good look is about performance and Love for the team.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 21:06   #2034
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
You are the one who have issue in your mind; football is not about good look is about performance and Love for the team.
false. football is all about looking good:




But lets get real here, albertazzi, strasser, aubameyang are not good enough to contribute now. If they where, they would play. But they don't and have really shown NOTHING to prove they can play on this level, YET. I HIGHLY doubt Leo would bench them in jeopardy of losing his job to keep gattussoooo happy


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 21:36   #2035
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9
Default

those eyes...and the 'look' they project...is pretty much the epitome of sexual desire/sexuality.
if u had x-ray goggles u could see laser beams of sexuality coming out of his eyes.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 21:56   #2036
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Which one of the Aubameyang's is floating in the main squad of the Milan since 2004 ???

All that long and the kid still dont conviced. I think is one lost cause.
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 21:57   #2037
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
Which one of the Aubameyang's is floating in the main squad of the Milan since 2004 ???

All that long and the kid still dont conviced. I think is one lost cause.
they were talking about pierre aubameyang and he is currently at loan with lille


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 22:07   #2038
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
false. football is all about looking good:




But lets get real here, albertazzi, strasser, aubameyang are not good enough to contribute now. If they where, they would play. But they don't and have really shown NOTHING to prove they can play on this level, YET. I HIGHLY doubt Leo would bench them in jeopardy of losing his job to keep gattussoooo happy
LOL, Girl, young players can produce and work for reserve a place in the First Team; Leo know about that since he use to be a Brazilian player which he been through this situation. In Addition, he well knowing that those players can pass in his Technical and Tactic aspects if he invest and trust them.

Those player can add more to the current team, and i Didn't said that in one shot bring them all together and let them play; Leo Must found the Balance and use those to improve the performance of his squad with let the young lads get experience and be the base of Milan for the next Generation.

It is about Plan and strategy of Milan Management; You remember how much time we vote for Abiate to include him in the team; Milan Management and Coach Know that there are big Benefit of albertazzi, strasser, aubameyang and others to update them for the First Team. Is not secret anymore Milan Management is ******ed and useless; and You Milano84 is a wetness.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 22:08   #2039
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
they were talking about pierre aubameyang and he is currently at loan with lille
theres 2.. Pierre is the one playing since 2004 with the main squad ?

I think was a defender or a midfield !

This one is a striker !

Forget about it.
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 22:13   #2040
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
those eyes...and the 'look' they project...is pretty much the epitome of sexual desire/sexuality.
if u had x-ray goggles u could see laser beams of sexuality coming out of his eyes.
You are crazy!
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:35.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.