The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
He's the Messi of picking up chicks at least.

tumblr_oaoj6v74eO1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

Bad one, brah. From Istanbul final. 😒💔💔

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm assuming Presidente doesn't want to spend anything at all this mercato. Last season he thought he was going to remain so he decided to spend that 80m to revive the club. That whole plan failed and the heart attack last month took him over the edge and now he realizes it is time to retire. We used the SES money to sign Lapadula and we are going to use the Bacca money for a defender or midfielder. I think that's it.

He is willing to allow Milan to have one more awful season until the rebuilding starts in earnest under the new owners. He is going to bank on Montella's tactical skill to try and help us just about get over the line this season.

Nothing else explains why it will be August in 1 week and we have only signed a striker and a fullback on a free transfer.

I'm pretty sure this is what is going on. I'm not gonna expect any flashing lights until the sale is completed. Maybe we will see something in the winter window, but even that will be limited.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i love the sound of Presidente Resta!!!!! grazie presidenteee

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Happy with the schedule, I want us to lose badly, if we don't invest money this summer.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
July Violence

- Turkey coup attempt
- Syria
- Baghdad
- Nice
- Dhaka
- Medina
- Mogadishu
- Munich
- Dallas
- Baton Rouge
- Kiev
- Wurzburg
- Berlusconi stalling the sale of Milan

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i don't think that's a bad schedule... having the easier games come last isn't a bad idea. i see it as an advantage, but i think we should be able to collect 10 points from our first 5 games at least.. even with this squad, Montella will actually do good I believe. I just hope they give him what he needs in midfield because he's said that we needed the right players a couple of times in the media, Antonelli also mentioned that a lot of players are leaving. If the sale takes place within 10 days and we suddenly have a budget for August and make 3 signings (CB + 2 starting midfielders) at least... who knows, maybe even top 3 next yr if not top 2.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
i don't think that's a bad schedule... having the easier games come last isn't a bad idea. i see it as an advantage, but i think we should be able to collect 10 points from our first 5 games at least.. even with this squad, Montella will actually do good I believe. I just hope they give him what he needs in midfield because he's said that we needed the right players a couple of times in the media, Antonelli also mentioned that a lot of players are leaving. If the sale takes place within 10 days and we suddenly have a budget for August and make 3 signings (CB + 2 starting midfielders) at least... who knows, maybe even top 3 next yr if not top 2.

the same opinion for the schedule, and milan for years is known of starting bad and make a come back, except from the year of inzaghi. montella or any coach can't do well with this midfield, he can't create his game, we saw also in the first friendly game we played, attackers (niang as cf and others) had no service and the game looked bad because mids or fullbacks lost the ball a lot of time, and defence then had some problems.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the same opinion for the schedule, and milan for years is known of starting bad and make a come back, except from the year of inzaghi. montella or any coach can't do well with this midfield, he can't create his game, we saw also in the first friendly game we played, attackers (niang as cf and others) had no service and the game looked bad because mids or fullbacks lost the ball a lot of time, and defence then had some problems.

i haven't seen Vangioni play but i wouldn't rule him out yet.. i'm hoping he'll have a Vargas like role for us. Then there's Paletta, Lapa and Suso who are considered additions to the squad. Our problem is midfield and the coach knows it the most. Zielinski would be a nice addition, but we *need* a star CM leader and Sosa isn't that guy (while he may be a very useful player for the squad).. We need a big signing at the end of August to boost the squad's morale too. I think it'll come. It's too early to predict how we'll do next year.

Our first game is in one month from now, let's see how we do in the US friendlies.

I'm absolutely certain our team will change a bit after these friendlies. Lopez, Gabriel, Menez, Adriano, Bacca, Poli, Ely, Vergara, Mauri, De Sciglio/Calabria there'll certainly be at least 2-3 departures that'll unlock the rest of the mercato. We're currently stuck because Bacca wants a different team than West Ham. Plus if Saponara get's sold for 15m then Milan get 4.5m from that. These can easily give Galliani to maneuver in the worst case scenario where there are no funds incoming.... Chin up folks, next year isn't going to be half as bad as last.

The mercato will be a good one.. be patient. 40 days left until it closes. I imagine we'll close the mercato at the last day this year again.

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm assuming Presidente doesn't want to spend anything at all this mercato. Last season he thought he was going to remain so he decided to spend that 80m to revive the club. That whole plan failed and the heart attack last month took him over the edge and now he realizes it is time to retire. We used the SES money to sign Lapadula and we are going to use the Bacca money for a defender or midfielder. I think that's it.

He is willing to allow Milan to have one more awful season until the rebuilding starts in earnest under the new owners. He is going to bank on Montella's tactical skill to try and help us just about get over the line this season.

Nothing else explains why it will be August in 1 week and we have only signed a striker and a fullback on a free transfer.

I'm pretty sure this is what is going on. I'm not gonna expect any flashing lights until the sale is completed. Maybe we will see something in the winter window, but even that will be limited.

Why would Sivio put money if the club is about to be sold? Of course he will not put a penny.
But deal or no deal... The delay and the uncertainty is killing us really bad. Our player choices narrow every day.
Galliani clearly is not advancing anything with no cash in hand. He probably can't even promise to pay later or anyhting... Nobody will wait.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Berlusconi will be honorary president of Milan, Galliani will remain as CEO until the closing in September, then he could take another role.#CorSera

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The preliminary agreement could delay to 1-2 August, but Gancikoff is in China to try to accelerate the deal. #CorSera

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Currently Milan's budget for the market is -7.5m€, considering the transfer of Lapadula for €9m, and the sale of Verdi for €1.5m. The money from the Chinese group for the market will be useful only in January, after the preliminary they will deposit €15m. They could decide to put more money on August but it's only a possibility and not certainty. While Fininvest have no intention to invest. Everything is shared between Galliani and Gancikoff: the mercato, contracts, also for the youth players and the staff. #GdS

There is a lack of enthusiasm to the fans. The number of subscribers at the moment is a secret: but it could be low or in the line with the last season. #GdS

The objective of Milan for this season is to return to Europe with Europa League as a more realistic objective. #GdS

West Ham have decided to wait for Bacca until Monday, then they will go after other objectives. Vangioni could join Genoa and Paletta could return to Atalanta. #GdS

Last edited:

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So....SES was sold for free? or the money are in some bunga bunga party..

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if we were to sign Musacchio, idk why paletta would be allowed to leave. Zapata is injured and after that we have ely only. I won't even consider vergara.

I think papu Gomez would be a good pickup. He's technical and wouldn't be expensive. Of course we could do better but even in a good team he'd be a good rotation option. Also if jack goes into midfield since montella needs technical players there, Gomez could go left. With a limited budget he's a good option

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sell:
Bacca-30m
Menez-5m
Matri-5m
Poli-5m
Zapata-8m
+2m from heaven

Buy:
Musacchio-25m
Sosa-5m
Zielinsky-15m
Kovacic - loan with option

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Currently Milan's budget for the market is -7.5m€, considering the transfer of Lapadula for €9m, and the sale of Verdi for €1.5m. The money from the Chinese group for the market will be useful only in January, after the preliminary they will deposit €15m. They could decide to put more money on August but it's only a possibility and not certainty. While Fininvest have no intention to invest. Everything is shared between Galliani and Gancikoff: the mercato, contracts, also for the youth players and the staff. #GdS

There is a lack of enthusiasm to the fans. The number of subscribers at the moment is a secret: but it could be low or in the line with the last season. #GdS

The objective of Milan for this season is to return to Europe with Europa League as a more realistic objective. #GdS

West Ham have decided to wait for Bacca until Monday, then they will go after other objectives. Vangioni could join Genoa and Paletta could return to Atalanta. #GdS

Unreal!

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca's dream is joining PSG but unless they offload one of their non-EU players (T.Silva, Di Maria and Lucas) it's not possible [Gazzetta]

Di Maria at Milan :b:

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Bacca's dream is joining PSG but unless they offload one of their non-EU players (T.Silva, Di Maria and Lucas) it's not possible [Gazzetta]

Di Maria at Milan :b:

We probably can't even pay for his plane ticket:lol:

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
So no China money until January and we must sell Bacca if we want to have any mercato money, got it.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are now less than a month away from our first match and no buying or selling besides Lapadula who is already hurt and Vangioni already on his way out it seems haha.

And has Galliani disappeared? He's ditching all the events now.

but he was in Zagreb!!!working.... :fp::fp::fp::fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule