Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
Sky report that Çalhanoglu underwent checks on his hand this morning which showed that he has no finger fracture but only a hematoma

Back to the past

Savicevic worn 10 :devil2:

Boban worn 10 :devil2:

Rui Costa worn 10 :devil2:

Seedorf worn 10 :devil2:

Now Hakan worn 10 :fp:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
rui costa:
TC4hzWf.png

hakan:
Fe3Vsbl.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
virgin manuel...chad hakan

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Regression to the mean it seems. His top form he is borderline good enough, his regular form he is not good enough and his poor form is almost unwatchable.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I was really impressed with him against Roma but since then he has not been great at all. This divorce thing could be a factor but whatever it is it comes at a really bad time with the team needing something extra which he at his best can provide.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i don't think he is playing that bad though. as usual he was pretty much out by the second half.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Completely useless, sell while we still can get rid of him.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
i think he has to play more central either as trequartista or CM with prio for attacking play. out wide he's ok but his pace is meh... we literally have the most sluggish wingers.. can we please get some pace there if we're going to play 2 wide players...???

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
The pass he had to Kessie (which he tried to chip instead of smash???) while it was still 0-0 is why I like Hakan. He's the only player in our squad who makes passes like that put the player 1-1 with the goalkeeper. Suso will see the pass and decide to shoot. Kessie, Bonaventura won't even see it.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The pass he had to Kessie (which he tried to chip instead of smash???) while it was still 0-0 is why I like Hakan. He's the only player in our squad who makes passes like that put the player 1-1 with the goalkeeper. Suso will see the pass and decide to shoot. Kessie, Bonaventura won't even see it.

I don't think smashing was an option. Their keeper was way too close to kessie. It was a smart decision by him.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I don't think smashing was an option. Their keeper was way too close to kessie. It was a smart decision by him.

Agree, it was well executed too. Just very well covered by the defender.

On Hakan, he hasn’t quite got out of second gear yet.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
maybe its fitness or off the field issue. this season, he has only been able to play first half, second half he is always invisible.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Olympiacos is a strong team,” Çalhanoğlu told Sky. “Cutrone and I did well, we pressed and we played well, Patrick scored two important goals. What were the requests of Gattuso when he subbed us in? To press… it wasn’t easy to get in and do well but I think I did well together with Cutrone.

Gattuso? I want to thank him, he often thinks of me, he always talks to me, also when I don’t play well. He knows that I have quality, I want to continue like on Thursday. We need to do well and on Sunday against Chievo it will be an important game for us. We want to win at home.”

Hakan also spoke to UEFA.com: “I’m very happy, not only for myself but also for the team. After the Sassuolo game we won again and this is the right way and what we needed and we had to continue like this against Olympiacos. It was not an easy game, they are a good team.

“They scored in the first half at our home and to come back is not easy but in the second half we gave everything to change the score and we did very well, and we won the game and that’s important.”

Nice one from the mister - they are all behind Rino it seems.

Hakan has immense talent but needs to be more consistent. I hope he's put his marital troubles behind him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If Hakan and Suso are on song together, we will get results most matches in the league. If they maintain their form for say 3/4th of the season, I'd bet on us finishing 3rd behind Juve and Napoli.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Çalhanoğlu? With the characteristics that Hakan has he can give us a hand and also put Higuain in a condition to score goals. I left him on the pitch hoping he would score; he did, but he was offside.

People were asking why Rino hasn't subbed Hakan... it was pretty obvious that he let him in order to gain confidence.

We don't need to make 3 subs every game, especially when we're leading.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Didn't this guy get 2 assists in Europa league on thursday?

reading people, it seems that he has been scoring hat tricks of own goal in back to back games.

sure he is not having the best form and low on confidence...but nothing apocalyptic.
still delivering

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Not playing his absolute best at the moment but still tracking back and seems to have developed a really good understating with Bona and Rodriguez on that left flank. Just needs a goal to get his confidence back, looking forward to seeing him thump one from 25 yards soon.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I hope that
1. he recovers after the blow
2. gets his shit together... where are those through passes and shots outside of the box he's capable of?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
very disappointed in him. i know he has his thing going on, its just that we could have been in much better position with his help and could have won matches with lesser effort.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If good offer comes in january,we need to sell.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
seems to have developed a really good understating with Bona and Rodriguez on that left flank.

Bad minds think alike

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
imagine earning millions and be considered a football pro only to totally forget how to play during summer..

hes gone by summer if he doesnt wake up hopefully with his sensitive followers

Schedule