Week 29: Sampdoria - Milan 30/03/2019 20:30 CET

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gattuso needs to go. I believe we're remain 4-7th place team as long as he's in charge.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

+1000

We need to put emotions aside and get a coach that can manage at this level. Gattuso clearly can’t. He hasn’t shown any tactical acumen whatsoever

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Well, grown people shouldn't wish death for any refs/players. It's a phase you're supposed to outgrow in your teens. But it is understandable that such thing said about a Milan legend might go down harder in the Milan forums.

Part of being an adult is not running to mommy anytime you hear bad words. What he said was not nice. It was ugly. However I am pretty sure it will never reach the coach and even if it did he'd be ok.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that's why not many people like to post as much in this forum, if you don't agree with the public you are getting banned, who wants to discuss football in these conditions.

I'm actually quite certain he got banned for wishing death to the coach of Milan, not for not agreeing with the public.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Rino team always on steroids during january-march then run out of gas after that. his 4-3-3 just not working with useless slow winger and gk who sucks with playing ball

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
gattuso should be fired next season or asap if possible. That's top priority. I don't give a damn about what anyone has to say. We need a top coach not a wannabe. Dude is too rigid and limited in terms of tactical nous.

Anyway it was a disappointing result. I firmly believe we will make top 4 regardless. We desperately need kessie and paqueta back though without a doubt.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If and only if we get the CL then Gattuso deserves a contract.
Anything else = GTFO.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
This Gattuso Milan would get trashed in CL and finish 4th in the group with 0 wins. What's the point. What a dumb coach.

Rodriguez, Suso and Hakan should be banned from starting XIs. He plays them EVERY SINGLE GAME no matter how shit they are.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Gattuso Milan would get trashed in CL and finish 4th in the group with 0 wins. What's the point. What a dumb coach.

Rodriguez, Suso and Hakan should be banned from starting XIs. He plays them EVERY SINGLE GAME no matter how shit they are.

Why do you put Hakan in this grouping, when he's been playing well for a while now?

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why do you put Hakan in this grouping, when he's been playing well for a while now?
With that corner kick? Pffft::lol: and he ruin some our chance to make it even In this game

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Just because he's improved from utter trash levels he's been playing in the first half of the season doesn't mean he's playing well.
Mediocre with flashes of slightly above average

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Okay.

Even if that was the case--it doesn't get to the question: why does Hakan still get grouped in with RR and Suso?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Winnsomelosesome

3 points next match please dear god

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Okay.

Even if that was the case--it doesn't get to the question: why does Hakan still get grouped in with RR and Suso?

Because they all slow us down too much, hold on to the ball too much, and often make the wrong decisions in the final third

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
All of you are shit

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Okay.

I think because overall Suso and Hakan have not lived up to expectations this season. Hakan has been somewhat better lately, certainly better than Suso. We depend almost entirely on creativity from Hakan and Suso, and neither of them have brought much to the table in our last two matches.

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
People here just keep on shitting on Hakan. He didn't slow down the game. Pure bullshit. In fact most of the time he is the one linking up the play and move the ball forward. Suso and Rodriguez are the one slow up play.

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think because overall Suso and Hakan have not lived up to expectations this season. Hakan has been somewhat better lately, certainly better than Suso. We depend almost entirely on creativity from Hakan and Suso, and neither of them have brought much to the table in our last two matches.

The blame should go to Gattuso who didn't know how to manage the tactics. Suso should be going to bench for recovery while Hakan has to play in middle. At the early of the season I have said that many times Hakan has to be at middle. At that time tons of people argue that he is LW and he played LW. Now I think rarely people say that anymore.

Gattuso has problems!!!

He is too stubborn on his choice of players. Always obsessed with the first eleven despite some bench player is in good form.

Always obsessed with 433. Doesn't want to change even he doesn't has winger.

Doesn't have a solid idea on his form of attack.

I will say that even we got into 4th place he can't bring us far if we are in Champion League. Wake up people!!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Offensive Montolivos.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disappointing result, but it wasn't a terrible performance I think. We didn't take advantage of the space behind their extremely high line, and we couldn't find space to breathe playing out against their two attackers pressing all the time. We should have spread out far more at the back with Biglia dropping between them, instead Romagnoli and Musacchio stayed narrow and that allowed Quagliarella and Defrel enough time to press. Biglia staying ahead also meant Gaston could track him easily. We had to find a way to get the ball wide and switch play, since our fullbacks weren't being tracked.

Rodriguez had a terrible game. Suso did better than most people are saying. I think it was a mistake to replace him with Cutrone, we had nobody on the right after that change.

In hindsight playing more direct and trying to break their high line would have been a better strategy than forcing it out from the back, with Casti playing closer to Piatek and Suso and Hakan wide in a 442. Maybe a more versatile and less stubborn coach would have made that change. I know Allegri definately would have changed things after that first 20 minutes.

I'm still hopeful Gattuso can show more than what he's showing in terms of tactical flexibility. Feels like i'm only seeing a Plan A regardless of what the opposition is doing or how the game is unfolding, and the only change is to panic and throw everything he's got while the side gets imbalanced.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
oh, the meltdown :lol:

We'll get top 4 and Rino will stay here for at least one more season, after which we'll improve even more and he'll get another contract. Deal with it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Quite worried that if we bottle it against Udinese we might end up with four losses in a row.