The epic of Dzeko

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
do we need him? yes we do
can we spent 30+ million on a striker? yes we can given we are not going to spent another penny on other players
so is it a wise decision?according to me its not wise decision, cause we have enough number of forwards, borri is on fire, hunt is waiting in the bench we play with pato and dinho who almost play as second strikers, none of them are trequistas so we cant afford to play another striker along with borri/ hunt without selling dinho, which is a dumb decision cause he is our best player of the season, he racks up assists after assist(haters can fuck themselves)

so with 30 million we can buy a wc fullback and a cover for nesta or a emerging creative dm or we can add few more dollars by cutting wages or by not extending contracts of old players to finance fabregas deal, he is worth the investment.

favalli dida kala pippo oddo needs to go no question about it, if we are looking for a young goalie lloris we need to sell abbiatti too, we cant repackage this midfield again and again, year after year after to challenge the riches prize in club football.

unless we win something big(cl or cl and scudetto :D) we cant spent 30+ million on a striker, unless we are going to get a perfect 15 million from hunt sale.

crap post. :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i tried to copy milanos post :beer: i always knew milano84 was epitome of crap :D

i feel like absolute crap if that helps. One of worse hangovers i've had in years. 4:40 and i'm dead still

ter

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pato, ronaldhino, pippo
he wont arrive till next summer dont think huntlaar will play for wolfsberg either. prob sell hunt + maybe kaladze n javu.then have to pay 30m.
id say he'll def arrive tho but not till the summer

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dzeko: Ancelotti brucia il Milan
Chelsea pronto a investire 40 milioni
Dzeko

Il Milan vuole Dzeko, Dzeko vuole il Milan, ma tra i due promessi sposi si sta inserendo "Don Rodrigo" Ancelotti, primo estimatore del centravanti bosniaco del Wolfsburg. Indiscrezioni provenienti da Londra dicono che il giocatore sia stato indicato come perfetta alternativa a Drogba e che il Chelsea sia dunque pronto a girare in Germania gran parte del budget previsto per il mercato: l'offerta ai campioni tedeschi ammonterebbe a 40 milioni.

Soldi, tanti soldi contro una volontà precisa del giocatore, che ha sempre detto direttamente e indirettamente (si legga tramite il manager Vlado Borozan) di prediligere il Milan. Una scelta che Adriano Galliani e Ariedo Braida vorrebbero esprimesse in qualche maniera anche il Wolfsburg, vale a dire un'opzione che, in caso di disponibilità alla cessione dell'attaccante, desse alla società di Via Turati la priorità assoluta.

Certo, il Chelsea può mandare tutto a gambe all'aria e sicuramente non può essere considerato da Dzeko un ripiego, anzi. I Blues hanno interesse tra l'altro a effettuare celermente un grande colpo approfittando della sospensione della pena comminata dalla Fifa per il caso-Kakuta (mercato bloccato per tutto il 2010). La revisione della vicenda e un'eventuale reintegro della punizione è prospettiva che non si può escludere a priori. Lo sa Abramovich, lo sa Ancelotti, lo sa soprattutto il Wolfsburg, che si può ritrovare sul tavolo una cifra molto superiore ai 30 milioni da sempre richiesti al Milan.

11 gennaio 2010

Carlotti attacking us from left and right:mad: Probably scared leo with dzeko @ his disposal could steamroll chelski if they ever meet:cool:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carlotti attacking us from left and right:mad: Probably scared leo with dzeko @ his disposal could steamroll chelski if they ever meet:cool:

We will beat em this year if we meet :D. Dinho will make him regret wasting last year.

If Dzeko refuses to sign for Chelsea Wolfsberg can do nothin much actually. As long as Dzeko wants us, no matter what bids come we r safe. I think Chelsea will most likely sign Aguerro.

City was prepared to give us 100 million for Kaka last year and we sold him to Madrid for 66 million cos Kaka wanted Madrid and didn't want anything to do with City. City and Chelsea were willing to give Munich the asking prize of Ribery ( over 80 million ) and he was not willing to go even if Munich wanted to sell. He wants to go to Madrid or Barca. We got Dinho 2 years back and City was willing to pay much more to Barca. So if Dzeko keep saying he only wants Milan, he shd be ours in summer even if City and Chelsea and co come up with 100 million bids. Dzeko's total value should be between 25-30 million. Hunter + Kalazde + Janku + cash ( 10-15 m) should get us Dzeko and I'm sure Galliani is working on it.

Don't tell Milan doesn't have money etc as we have always spend reasonable amount every year.
Till early 2000's we used to buy world record spendings and even last 3-4 years we did make big money spendings even though not world records. ( 24 million for Gilardino, 17 million for Olievera, 25 for Dinho, 20 for Pato , around 10 million each for buying Zambrotta and Borriello , 25 million for Silva + Hunterlaar in our worst year of spending (2009) etc ). We are in good shape financially and I am pretty sure we will have a big signing which would be most llikely Dzeko in summer.

Last edited:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Hopefully if they want kala and janku it will put them in a more favorable position for Dzeko. Though I'll be happy just to get rid of kala

janku + kala now, then in the summer money and/or hunter for dzeko

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
The only thing is I hope they don't try to take advantage of our dzeko man love. They could easily try to manipulate us into thinking that giving them kala and janku for a good deal will help us get dzeko and then come summer raise the price

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Of course 2 good full backs r more needed than Dzeko but the question is will we get FBs ?
In Milan its a matter of what G&B have in mind.
Selling Sheva + Kaka was good business but not investing in the team meant bad 4 us.
Milan r keen on Dzeko & he is better than our STs combined so I say get him since its either him + no FBs or 0 addition.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
g. Dzeko: "The player enjoyed the Milan, but attention to Chelsea"

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=15984

12.01.2010 13:35 Matthew Calcagni

Silvano Martina, a close friend's father and Dzeko from a few days, the new prosecutor of the attacker Italian Bosnian, started the negotiations to calciomercato.it: "I take care of the interests of the player in Italy. I can confirm that the player really love Milan but do not count, only the key issues in the market. Currently in Italy the Rossoneri's club is what has shown the strongest interest, but you need to pay attention to Chelsea, the Blues are actually on the trail of Dzeko.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
yes but it was suspended.

Carlo has however, said that he'd run around the training ground naked if Chelsea buy anyone this window.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course 2 good full backs r more needed than Dzeko but the question is will we get FBs ?
In Milan its a matter of what G&B have in mind.
Selling Sheva + Kaka was good business but not investing in the team meant bad 4 us.
Milan r keen on Dzeko & he is better than our STs combined so I say get him since its either him + no FBs or 0 addition.

It's either him or no addition is the most likley scenario which I agree other than maybe a call back of Astori from loan and Adiyiah who still has not been registered yet and Livorno is interested to take on loan. Don't expect 2 full backs + 2 CBs etc like what many of us are talking about.

To be very honest, how many full backs that are world class are available for anythin less than 15 million ? The mediocre/ young ones with pottential names we talk about are no better than Abate/Antonini/Zambrotta/Oddo/Janku/Bonera we already got.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
a few british newspapers reporting that we've beaten chelsea to him

AC Milan likely to beat Chelsea to Edin Dzeko but Blues keen on Everton's Marouane Fellaini

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti faces a battle to persuade No 1 target Edin Dzeko
to join them after the striker’s preferred choice, AC Milan, made their move.

Chelsea shelved plans to move for Sergio Aguero because of his refusal to drop his wage demands and Atletico Madrid’s desire to have him back on loan.

Yet, their hopes of signing Dzeko from Wolfsburg may also founder after Ancelotti’s
old club Milan offered £20million plus defenders Marek Jankulovski and Kakha Kaladze.

Milan man? AC have stepped up their pursuit of Dzeko

Bosnia star Dzeko, who also interested Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal, has made no secret of his love for Milan and his agent, Silvano Martina, claims they are favourites.

‘I can confirm that Milan really likes the player. At the time in Italy they are the club which showed most interest. But attention must be paid to Chelsea as the Blues are following Dzeko.’

Meanwhile, Chelsea are keen on Everton midfield powerhouse Marouane Fellaini, according to his father.

Abdel Latif Fellaini said: ‘He’s been voted man of the match three times in his last five games.

Monitored: Fellaini

'The big clubs see he is doing well, so he is closely followed by Chelsea. Marouane belongs at a really top club and will only get better.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1242713/AC-Milan-likely-beat-Chelsea-Edin-Dzeko-Blues-keen-Evertons-Marouane-Fellaini.html

Interesting...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
If we get Dzeko we can finally have an attacking force like few years earlier. Dzeko, Bori, Pato, Adi(if the kid proves his worth) will be a supper attacking line up.

I think it's fair to shell out 30 millions for Dzeko because I think he is worth the money. We haven't invested big in the past few years, we will get CL money+prolly qualify for the next year's CL so I think money should be available for spending.

If Milan wants to compete Leo must be given some funds to work with.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Yes

Carlo Ancelotti gives up and withdraws from the race for Edin Dzeko. According to the British tabloids report, the coach of Chelsea, which indicated the Bosnian Abramovich's ideal as a reinforcement for the offensive unit of the Blues...Milan have also some of its technical counterparts as Kaladze, Jankulovski and Huntelaar are important not just to the German club that would accept not only offer a fine, the inclusion of one of these players in the negotiations.
as I thought, but let see if that is true or NOT.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 reports in milannews says Dzeko rejected Chelsea, City and United in that order and again said he's only going to Milan. :D. Ancelotti has given up yesterday too. We offered Kalazde, Janku and 22 million and apparently they have accepted that as player won't move anywhere. Galliani is now trying to get Hunter also in the deal and try to pay as less as possible. :D. Dzeko also hired an Italian tranfer agent yesterday. Things r going well there. I'd bet on a summer move now. Even a move this season is not impossible.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Hopefully he'll be coming in summer wen Hunter and Pippo leaves and we can make him our 9 . Pato as 7 and Dzeko as 9 will be cool. Or no 11 jersey is still waiting for someone worthy to wear it.

it's cursed manG...

Gilardino... floppity flop
Borriello... became a cripple
Huntelaar... worthless

i guess crespo did have it, i'm struggling to think who else wore 11...

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
it's cursed manG...

Huntelaar... worthless

only to rise up from the ashes and end up becoming SerieA's 09-10 top scorer :tongue:
wish Dzeko could take up 22, that way all I'll need to do is reprint his name over u-know-who's :rolleyes:!

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
only to rise up from the ashes and end up becoming SerieA's 09-10 top scorer :tongue:
wish Dzeko could take up 22, that way all I'll need to do is reprint his name over u-know-who's :rolleyes:!

:tongue:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
it's cursed manG...

Huntelaar... worthless

Rivaldo and Jose Mari had nr.11 too. they both flopped as well

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
2 reports in milannews says Dzeko rejected Chelsea, City and United in that order and again said he's only going to Milan. :D. Ancelotti has given up yesterday too. We offered Kalazde, Janku and 22 million and apparently they have accepted that as player won't move anywhere. Galliani is now trying to get Hunter also in the deal and try to pay as less as possible. :D. Dzeko also hired an Italian tranfer agent yesterday. Things r going well there. I'd bet on a summer move now. Even a move this season is not impossible.

WOW, this sounds kind of serious... anyone here really thinks this is happening?

Schedule