The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Imagine if this drags out until end of august and we're stuck with this group of players. Or even worse the sale doesn't happen. :(

We're locked until next Christmas maybe until July 2017

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Imagine if this drags out until end of august and we're stuck with this group of players. Or even worse the sale doesn't happen. :(

I think there is like 95% chance one or both of those things happen.

rossonerobg

Primavera
Reaction score

People still believe there will be a sale lol they had a full fuckin season to negotiate the deal, it's pretty clear by now it's all just a gimmick by Berlusconi to distract us until the mercatto is over. There are no Chinese or if there are they're probably some broke ass frauds like that fuck Mr Bee. The senile crook probably still wants over 1bn for the club and nobody even negotiates with him :fp:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People still believe there will be a sale lol they had a full fuckin season to negotiate the deal, it's pretty clear by now it's all just a gimmick by Berlusconi to distract us until the mercatto is over. There are no Chinese or if there are they're probably some broke ass frauds like that fuck Mr Bee. The senile crook probably still wants over 1bn for the club and nobody even negotiates with him :fp:

Silvio has nothing to gain from that though. Is he trying to sell his club for the lowest value possible and continue to raise the debt? At the moment he has let millions of dollars leave in sponsorships. If Silvio had no intention of selling Brocchi would still be here.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thing is, if they're so sure that the deal will be closed sooner or later (most likely not in in time to sign players this summer) and the funds will be available this January or the next summer, why is :g: not allowed to sign players on loans with obligations to buy? I can bet that this would easily work for names that Montella would like such as Cuadrado & Zielinski

There is so much confusion around the sale

That would make a ton of sense. At most dump some players within the team to pay the salaries of the loan players the Chinese want. Then pay for them when they have 100% of the club. It just shows things are very screwed up right now.

Menez

National Team Player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Nesta, Pato, Locatelli
So, it's nice to read that some want to sell MDS. Did you guys not watch those 3 games we just played? Abate and Antonelli was beyond shit. I can't wait for MDS to come back. Atleast he's ours and better than shit.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
We sell Menez also, probably not for money...we dont have money to buy players and still we let the players go, ok we will save for their paycheck but if this chinese story is true we have money problem NOW and we need money NOW not on the winter...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I do believe there's an intention to sell (and that everything can fall apart). Just can't figure out what's holding up the deal.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura - Niang - Cuadrado
Schwein?? - Montolivo - Kucko
Anto - Roma - Paletta - Poli (fuck abate)
--------------Dona

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We sell Menez also, probably not for money...we dont have money to buy players and still we let the players go, ok we will save for their paycheck but if this chinese story is true we have money problem NOW and we need money NOW not on the winter...

menez is gone for free....getting money for him was never an option

I do believe there's an intention to sell (and that everything can fall apart). Just can't figure out what's holding up the deal.

most probably Silvio's post-sale wishes

no one wants to buy something with the previous owner being around, especially a controlfreak like him

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Internal disagreements in #Milan between Galliani and Gancikoff. Galliani wants #Arbeloa, Gancikoff wants #Caceres. [CorSport]

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
pigeon hates beelan and wants to get them relegated.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Schweinsteiger doesn't have the legs to be anything other than a deep holding midfielder for a full match.

This would be a stupid move. 3-4 years ago would have been excellent, now scheweinsteiger is done.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Internal disagreements in #Milan between Galliani and Gancikoff. Galliani wants #Arbeloa, Gancikoff wants #Caceres. [CorSport]

Both are question marks IMO. I prefer Caceres who is better, younger and used Serie A. Arbeloa would be a typical shitty condor move though... probably gives him a 3 year contract too :fp:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This would be a stupid move. 3-4 years ago would have been excellent, now scheweinsteiger is done.

3-4 years ago Milan could only pray to be linked to him. Of course they are now because he's older and Milan have no money.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3-4 years ago Milan could only pray to be linked to him. Of course they are now because he's older and Milan have no money.

We'd have to give him a nice big contract to get him though.. this makes no sense at all for our club IMO.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan will probably do all their loans and free deals at the end of August. Highly likely there will be no money to be spent at this point. It would mean players like Menez, Diego Lopez, Matri and other dead weights to leave and they probably offer whatever they were making to other players.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We'd have to give him a nice big contract to get him though.. this makes no sense at all for our club IMO.

No one is going to pay him what he gets now at Manchester United. It would probably mean offering him like a 3 year deal or something like that and spread the money out over time.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Oh, you know, just the most important thing of all- money.

If it isn't money, then I imagine it's the insistence on Berlusconi, Galliani, and most likely Barbara having roles at the club going forward. No investor in their right mind would keep the people that destroyed the club's value around to direct its future.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
finished Schweinsteiger > 3 current Montolivos

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Schweinsteiger lost his ability to press and dominate a midfield consistently, but he's still a good player and a smart one at that. Serie a is a slower league anyway, his experience could be useful.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
finished Schweinsteiger > 3 current Montolivos

:fp: the hate is real.

I don't rate Montolivo very high at all but he isn't the reason we are in this mess.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Oh, you know, just the most important thing of all- money.

If it isn't money, then I imagine it's the insistence on Berlusconi, Galliani, and most likely Barbara having roles at the club going forward. No investor in their right mind would keep the people that destroyed the club's value around to direct its future.

We can speculate all we want, but I don't think it's any of that.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
the deal how it is now: you buy a new house with the previous owner still living in it and constantly telling the new owners hip hip huray

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

We were linked with him 4 years ago. And I remember Schweini saying he'll join Milan eventually.

He probably didn't expect the glamorous retirement home to turn into toxic wasteland.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
did we release menez ? i hear we're not getting anything from his sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule