The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
You always talk about our players being handsome.
A normal man dont even talk or think about another mens looks

I don't remember talking about other beings handsome. For the record, Romagnoli is pretty handsome. But honestly, that's still straight to me. I draw the line at fucking guys. If you are a guy and fuck another guy, that's gay. Anything below that is straight. Nothing wrong with being gay btw, I just don't think I am gay tho. I guess it's a spectrum. So I might be gay in your eyes, that's okay. I personally wouldn't call myself gay.

I know we have our disagreements, but I like to make this clear buddy. At the end of a day, we're both Milan fans and we aren't supposed to hurt each others feelings.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You always talk about our players being handsome.
A normal man dont even talk or think about another mens looks

I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to know when another man is attractive, doesn't mean I want to fuck him. Thinking another man is attractive isn't gay, fucking another man is.

Not that there's actually anything wrong with being gay, I know plenty of people all across the spectrum of sexuality and the gayer ones are amongst the best people I know.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to know when another man is attractive, doesn't mean I want to fuck him. Thinking another man is attractive isn't gay, fucking another man is.

Right on. That's where I draw the line too. Like acknowledging that Brad Pitt looks good doesn't make me gay, it makes me a person with functioning eyes :lol:

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
I don't remember talking about other beings handsome. For the record, Romagnoli is pretty handsome. But honestly, that's still straight to me. I draw the line at fucking guys. If you are a guy and fuck another guy, that's gay. Anything below that is straight. Nothing wrong with being gay btw, I just don't think I am gay tho. I guess it's a spectrum. So I might be gay in your eyes, that's okay. I personally wouldn't call myself gay.

I know we have our disagreements, but I like to make this clear buddy. At the end of a day, we're both Milan fans and we aren't supposed to hurt each others feelings.

You think or you know you are not gay? Coz if you just think that then there is a slight chance that you are one but not sure in yourself just yet.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
So many men in need of confirmation, that they are not gay :lol::lol::lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You think or you know you are not gay? Coz if you just think that then there is a slight chance that you are one but not sure in yourself just yet.

Pretty sure I am not gay. I really like girls. Especially those with cute butts and large tits. Don't have the same feelings for guys. Pretty sure that makes me straight.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay. It's more complicated than being straight, so I am glad I am lucky enough to not have any additional complications.

So many men in need of confirmation, that they are not gay :lol::lol::lol:

It's actually hilarious, yes :lol:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can be bisexual.

A guy can look good, but why you wanna share that with us ?
And you shouldnt think about a mens looks in the first place, because that makes you gay.

And why only fucking a man make you gay ? Im pretty sure if you kiss a man or find him handsome, make you a gay too.
Actually Even more then fucking a dude

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

:proud::star:

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
How was the game today?
Didn't get to watch it...
So happy we are back in Europe. Or the preliminaries at least. Don't think we will get a tough draw. Any idea who we can draw?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You can be bisexual.

A guy can look good, but why you wanna share that with us ?
And you shouldnt think about a mens looks in the first place, because that makes you gay.

And why only fucking a man make you gay ? Im pretty sure if you kiss a man or find him handsome, make you a gay too.
Actually Even more then fucking a dude

Dude you're way to strict. Kissing a dude is gay, I concur. Kissing a trap, I am not sure if that's even gay even. Thinking a dude is handsome? That's not gay even in the slightest. But hey, if you think that's gay, that's fine with me dude. I don't really think it's gay tbh. Very good commode topic btw.

Id suck my own dick if I could

But Im tres straight

I wish you best of luck to achieve that feat. I concur - it is not gay in the slightest. If anything, it's the most alpha thing a man can do.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
imagine milanfan89 face when his son admits for the first time that he kisses handsome boyzzzzz

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How was the game today?
Didn't get to watch it...
So happy we are back in Europe. Or the preliminaries at least. Don't think we will get a tough draw. Any idea who we can draw?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

First half is the leading cause for suicide amongst Milan fans. Second half Mati and Honda changed our attacking game entirely and we remembered how fucking bad Bolongna is, so we scored 3 goals to win the game.

Now we're busy with decide what makes a guy gay and what does. What's your take?

imagine milanfan89 face when his son admits for the first time that he kisses handsome boyzzzzz

Wait, do you think Milanfan89 is a homophobe in 2017? WOW!

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you are desperate to fuck a man you can still think about a hot girl for example. If you find a guy handsome, you think about a guy and his looks.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Right on. That's where I draw the line too. Like acknowledging that Brad Pitt looks good doesn't make me gay, it makes me a person with functioning eyes :lol:

why do we always use him as an example damn

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why do we always use him as an example damn

Idk, I guess he's the consensus nr1 pick. I'd suggest Tom Hardy for a more recent example but that apparently makes me gayer than someone that actually fucks another man :lol:

Finding a man handsome gayer than fucking him.

Agreed

Yes. Thinking a man looks good is infinitely gayer than sleeping with a man. It absolutely makes sense on every level.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude you're way to strict. Kissing a dude is gay, I concur. Kissing a trap, I am not sure if that's even gay even. Thinking a dude is handsome? That's not gay even in the slightest. But hey, if you think that's gay, that's fine with me dude. I don't really think it's gay tbh. Very good commode topic btw.

I wish you best of luck to achieve that feat. I concur - it is not gay in the slightest. If anything, it's the most alpha thing a man can do.

Thinking a guy is good looking nice isnt gay. Thinking and sharing a guy is really handsome is. There is a difference in nice looking and handsome

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw why are we talking and posting about Musacchio all of a sudden? Is it the gay talk?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thinking a guy is good looking nice isnt gay. Thinking and sharing a guy is really handsome is. There is a difference in nice looking and handsome

Idk man, I think you're a bit too harsh on that. Remember this is the commode, a lot of the posts are a bit tongue in cheek. But hey it's okay man. If I am gay in your eyes, I can live with that :lol:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk, I guess he's the consensus nr1 pick. I'd suggest Tom Hardy for a more recent example but that apparently makes me gayer than someone that actually fucks another man :lol:

Yes. Thinking a man looks good is infinitely gayer than sleeping with a man. It absolutely makes sense on every level.

Who s saying anything about sleeping ?
Only fucking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule