Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Seamus said:
Stankovick is a quality player no doubt, but he can play a ruff game, and between him and Gattuso that might lead to the possibilty of one to many ejections. Gattuso is more of a bull dog, harrassing people, while Stankovick just bowls them over. If he come great , if not oh well

This is true.......but this is a cultural thing. Most Serbian players have this hidden rage within them, and where Stankovic comes across as highly composed with sublime skill, he has a small burning fire within that can erupt at any moment. I personally would love to see this guy at Milan, and thats not too far-fetched really......Lazio are hurt financially, and Stankovic is better or just as good then most of our midfielders now. :)

Reaction score
I wud like to see the Turkish keeper Rushtu(I'm bad with spellings)
playing for Milan

Reaction score
Seamus said:
Here is where you can put all of the players and discussions about people who you think AC Milan should sign.
Trabelsi and Chivu (Ajax)
Cudicini (Chelsea)
Giggs (manchester United)
Kaka (Sao Paolo)
Coco (Inter)
and if we have money over we must buy Pires (Arsenal)

These players must return to milan:
Collocini (Atl.Madrid)
Contra (Atl.Madrid)

And these players we must sell:
Abbiati
Dida
Helveg
Laursen
Ambrosini
Gattuso
Chamot

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
Trabelsi and Chivu (Ajax)

Ambrosini
Gattuso

The first two are ok for the rest they have nothing to do here (maybe Cudicini and Pires but I'm not so sure) but selling Maxi and Rino "The gladiator" NO NO NO!!! One team has to have both attackers and deffenders and this both now what to do when you have to stop the opponent. They are important players for the team and the people like them.[/quote]

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No way we sell Gattuso!!!!! he is one of the pillars of this team!!! And you suggest we sell BOTH our good goalkeepers??? :eek:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
We can't seel Abbiate and Dida both. That would leave us w/ only Fiori.

And for Cudicini, I would love to have him, here, but as a starter I don't know. Granted he has done very well at Chelsea and does a great job on some top notch strickers, there is a big differance between Chelsea and AC Milan.

& NO, NO, NO Coco. He did play for us and came out very publically that he hated Milan and would never play here again, just because we loanded him to Barca. And leave Contra where he is, sucking at Athletico.

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
KAKA': 'If Milan calls I will come'
04/17/2003 09:27

The new star of Brazil ('Gazzetta dello Sport') sends a message to Milan: 'I am good friends with Leonardo and Rivaldo, but also Dida and Roque Junior as well. Everytime I talk to them they try to encourage me to come to Europe and play. My transfer could arrive in June.'
Kakà added: 'I have already been a member of Seleçao and have played: the world experience however is what has been most important for me.'

:o ;) :D

Reaction score
The news latest from Mu. Giggs can move if anyclub pay them 20million USD. Inter want him and Morrati will buy him at summer but Galliani should do it before them. Kaka need for future and Ronaldinho is a good person. Mu will buy him from PSG with low price about 10millon and pay him 80.000usd/a week but we can pay him better because he young(23) and i think he and Kaka is a good future for our.
Kaka
RonALDINHO

Come back from loan:
Contra
Collocini.
I think we will have some problem if we want to buy Chivu but we can do it because Chivu said that he want to play next to Nesta. Ronaldinho said that he want to play st Seria and he want play at Inter but if Inter buy Giggs,we will have Ronaldinho but Mu is a dangerous club because they have too much money but Milan can do better than them.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Ozmosis said:
quanglam said:
Come back from loan:
Contra
Collocini.

Contra is sold isn't he..? i mean, if we want him back we have to buy him...

Contra is sold......and the only reason I can see us buying him back is that it might be a way to land Chivu. I would enjoy this. Milan buying back Contra for 2-3 million euros, just to get chivu......thats a deal. But personally, I don't see going out to simply get Contra because it is a better option than Simic.....this is simply not true.........Both of them are the kings of mediocrity.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Contra is sold......and the only reason I can see us buying him back is that it might be a way to land Chivu. I would enjoy this. Milan buying back Contra for 2-3 million euros, just to get chivu......thats a deal. But personally, I don't see going out to simply get Contra because it is a better option than Simic.....this is simply not true.........Both of them are the kings of mediocrity.

EXACTLY!!! why are you and I (and a couple of others) the only ones to realize this. All of you who keep bitching about Simic and calling for Contra back - what are you thinking??? They are the same person! I'll be pissed if we get Contra back.

What I'd like to see next year is:
CHIVU-NESTA-MALDINI-KALADZE

In this we have a great back 4 and Kaladze can attack more often which still leaves us w/ CHIVU - NESTA - MALDINI as a back 3, which is one hell of a back 3.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Wow, with a back line like that you wouldnt need kakha to stay back in defence! If for some reason we did not get Van der Vaart, then we could perhaps use Kaladze as a left winger in perhaps a defensive mid position (like a roberto carlos but more of a mid than a back)

Imagine a 3-5-2 with the aforementioned backline, VDV and Kaka operating the flanks and Pirlo, Seedorf & Gattuso/Costa and our reliable duo up front, i think we would have no excuses not to win a treble :D

Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
If for some reason we did not get Van der Vaart

What makes you think you'll get VDV ??

Next year he'll still play for AJAX, that's 100% certain. After next season, he'll probably go to Spain. As far as I know, AC Milan is still in Italy, not Spain, so what makes you so sure he'll come to you?? :rolleyes:

He won't, not after this year(that's for sure..:tongue:), and probably not ever..

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Der Vaart 23 said:
juninho-paulista said:
If for some reason we did not get Van der Vaart

What makes you think you'll get VDV ??

Next year he'll still play for AJAX, that's 100% certain. After next season, he'll probably go to Spain. As far as I know, AC Milan is still in Italy, not Spain, so what makes you so sure he'll come to you?? :rolleyes:

He won't, not after this year(that's for sure..:tongue:), and probably not ever..

Look kid ive told you before and ill tell you again.. Ajax arent capable of holding such an immensely talented player... look at Bogarde, Reiziger, Davids, Kluivert etc.. once their reputations got big enough, Milan snapped them up because Milan plays in one of the Worlds biggest leagues and usually has a team full of stars..

think to yourself, if you were Van der Vaart, with a incredibly bright future ahead of you, would you stay in a smaller league in Holland with a team which is known for its young talent, but doesnt have seasoned superstars, or would you want to go to one of the biggest competitions in the World to a team boasting Nesta, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Shevchenko etc and yourself be part of the first team??

Van der Vaart is almost at that stage, his reputation is building, hes getting more experience in european leagues against the best teams in the World, and hes is wanted by some of the biggest clubs in Europe, not to mention Milan, who are REALLY in need for a designated left winger i.e. VDV would be at the top of their list.

So do you think he would want to be held back any longer at club full of youngsters he knows he is much better than, or do you think he would jump at the chance of joining one of the worlds biggest clubs where he can really make something of his talent..

thats why i think he will join Milan, seems a bit obvious dont it? :cool:

Reaction score
Juninho, didn't I write there, I think he'll leave. I never said that he would stay at AJAX forever, but I just think he won't go to Milan. His family is Spanish, he wants to play in Spain, not Italy. The Italian League doesn't suit him anyway, I really hope he won't go to Italy, he'll probably just get kicked out of the game, just like v.Basten was... :(

But Spain is his destiny, not Italy, which means no Milan.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But when Milan wins the CL this year, dont you think coming here to Italia to a champion team will be more enticing?? ;)

Reaction score
i think milan should produce their own stars from their youth program....
so it cheaper......
and profitable........
what do you think?

Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
But when Milan wins the CL this year, dont you think coming here to Italia to a champion team will be more enticing?? ;)

Nah, doesn't matter + like I said, this year doesn't matter, next year VDV will play for AJAX, that's for sure! The year after, he'll be on his way.....to Spain

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Van Der Vaart 23 said:
juninho-paulista said:

Nah, doesn't matter + like I said, this year doesn't matter, next year VDV will play for AJAX, that's for sure! The year after, he'll be on his way.....to Spain

Are you his agent or something, or his brother? How could you possibly know that hes staying. Any Milan player could leave next season, hell even Paulo Maldini said he considered playing for Real Madrid :eek:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jamie said:
Van Der Vaart 23 said:
juninho-paulista said:

Are you his agent or something, or his brother? How could you possibly know that hes staying. Any Milan player could leave next season, hell even Paulo Maldini said he considered playing for Real Madrid :eek:

Hehe thats true Jamie! i couldnt believe Captain even *considered* leaving Milan..

BTW Van Der Vaart 23 --- only time will tell in the case of VDV coming to Milan, everyone wants to wear the red black ;)

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
Jamie said:
Van Der Vaart 23 said:
juninho-paulista said:

PLZZ OUR CAPTAIN NEVER MEANS THAT! :o

terra-ade

Primavera
Reaction score
I think milan need good full-back for the next season. simic and kaladze is quite good actually, but when these players injured or unavailable, there are no substitutions for them. that's why i recommended these players. they are good players but not too expensive

a. vratislav gresko (parma), ashley cole, cesar (lazio), chivu (ajax)
b. massimo oddo (lazio), hatem trabelsi (ajax), puyol (barca),

beside that, milan also needs guality midfielders that can fight and have high workrate. i am not satisfied with milan's midfielders. it seems that they play without spirits and power. but there are some players that have played their best, like gattuso, ambrosini, and pirlo.

i reccomended these players to refresh milan's midfield next season.
edgar davids, dejan stankovic, michael ballack, freddie ljungberg, antonio di natale.[/b]

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
terra-ade welcome to the forums. :D I'm suprised that Puyol is on you B list. If I could take one defender he would definatly be 1st choice.

Not that I want a Juventin on the team, but Nedved would be spectacular. (Inzaghi worked out well ;) ) Nedved's one of my top votes for Europen Footballer of the Year.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Galliani says we'll get either Beckham, Figo or Ronaldo. Ancelotti's already indicated he does not want Beckham or Figo. If we got Ronaldo.....the Serie A would be trembling it it's boots(assuming Milan air is better for his body this go).

Reaction score
These are the players whom Milan should sign if they want to win trophies again...

1) Jaap Stam

2) Alvaro Recoba

3) Darko Kovacevic

Just me personal opinion......and they should off-load Tommasson, he's useless....Inza and Rivaldo rulez....hehheh

:devil: :devil3: :devil:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schwarzschild's Devil said:
These are the players whom Milan should sign if they want to win trophies again...

1) Jaap Stam

2) Alvaro Recoba

3) Darko Kovacevic

Just me personal opinion......and they should off-load Tommasson, he's useless....Inza and Rivaldo rulez....hehheh

Stam and Kovacevic would be cool and possibilities as Lazio are so hurting for money. Lazio owns half of Kovacevic's contract, who own the other? I would guess it's Sociedad as that's where he is, but not certain.

No way they would get Recoba, he's a mercinary. You see when he stepped on Poyuls face? That guys' a prick. And with the way both have played so far I would keep Tomasson before I'd keep Rivaldo.

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
In the Spanish press are said to be options for Milan these three:

Motta: Midfielder than can play left too from Barça;
Guti: Offensive midefielder from Real.
Morientes: Striker from Real.

In addition to this Joaquin is said to be transferred this summer, Baraja could be tradeable, Xavi Alonso is a great player that Real can not keep and Samuel is not happy in Roma.

Well here I see some interesting options: Samuel plus Nesta the best couple of centrals of the world. Morientes could be great to reinforce our offensive area giving us presence in the little area, Baraja is really an interesting playmaker I have said before that i would like see him in Milan (Xavi Alonso could be great too but still have not played in Europe) and Joaquin could be good to reinforce our right wing offering dribling and speed there.

Definitively good options in the Market for Milan this summer.

Força Milan!!!

Schedule