Valter Birsa Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Actually Birsa has a much lower salary than Antonini (he was getting about 300k at Genoa)... so yeah, 3 years of Birsa salary is the same as one year of Antonini (it was reported that he would get 1.1 million ... and that as part of the swap he'd get about 700k at Genoa)...

Other than that, I doubt we gave to Birsa 600k salary. The non-reported salaries are just guess, Verona today said so in an official statement that most of the salaries in that club were inaccurate.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Birsa will play no more then 10 games mostly off the bench maybe start a Coppa Italia match,in that sense I see him as direct replacement for Traroe's minutes,and less salary.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
honestly he did alot more then i expected. alot more then useless fuck kaka thats for sure.kaka should go to church and go pray and become a priest or something

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't want him here but I have to say he tried his best and at least didn't disgrace the shirt...

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Valter "Who needs Kaka?" Birsa :proud:

Valter "Width" Birsa

Valter "Gamechanger" Birsa

Valter "Not a complete disgrace" Birsa

This Is Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Goals with Kaka on the field: 0
Goals with Birsa on the field: 2

Clearly he is the chosen one.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I don't know if he's a complete disgrace but when Birsa (who has played for Torino also) entered the field, Torino started substituting the goal-scorers and relaxing :D.

That said, with Montolivo and Poli injured, he will definitely play a lot more...

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
he actually ran a bit, which makes him different than pretty much our whole team.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Goals with Kaka on the field: 0
Goals with Birsa on the field: 2

Clearly he is the chosen one.

i would love allegri got ever if he started birsa, and gave kakathe 85th minute dinho treatment.

that would be ultimate troll

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
i would love allegri got ever if he started birsa, and gave kakathe 85th minute dinho treatment.

Because Allegri is known for his brave and ballsy actions.

BUJpLp2CAAEoACj.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

why? everyone knows kaka isn't fit and he wasn't even close to our worst player.

I'm not surprised people want him to fail just so they can be right on the internet.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
why? everyone knows kaka isn't fit and he wasn't even close to our worst player.

I'm not surprised people want him to fail just so they can be right on the internet.

i dont want him to fail, nor do i want that to happen. I just think it'd be a hilarious troll

allegri trolling berlusconi's fav's makes me laugh

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he'd probably get fired for it, now that would be hilarious :devilehh:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
he'd probably get fired for it, now that would be hilarious :devilehh:

that would be sad, but i'd love to see what berlusconi would do if he did that and got results....

would we be enterining the Birsa#10 era?!

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
i dont want him to fail, nor do i want that to happen. I just think it'd be a hilarious troll

allegri trolling berlusconi's fav's makes me laugh

B doesn't give a fuck about Allegri :lol:
Shoves 4312 down his troath then spits in his face by buying his own favourite at transfer deadline, despite Allegri asking for a winger :lol:

As if Al will take a stand, he doesn't have the balls to do so.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
B doesn't give a fuck about Allegri :lol:
Shoves 4312 down his troath then spits in his face by buying his own favourite at transfer deadline, despite Allegri asking for a winger :lol:

As if Al will take a stand, he doesn't have the balls to do so.

do we know allegri asked for a winger?

4-3-1-2 was decided in june, no one can deny that.

allegri asked for matri which was made public by galliani, if matri fails, allegri will get a ton of heat.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
do we know allegri asked for a winger?

4-3-1-2 was decided in june, no one can deny that.

allegri asked for matri which was made public by galliani, if matri fails, allegri will get a ton of heat.

matri has too much talent to fail :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Worst move ever.

Went unbeaten in Serie A in 2013 using a 4-3-3? Change to a 4-3-1-2. :fp:

4-3-1-2 can work really well, we played a really good game against cagliari with monto at AM.

the team just looks so out of sync, adding to that injuries to key players like abate who adds width, movement and options to our attack.

but allegri definitely shares blame for them looking so lost and unmotivated.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Because Allegri is known for his brave and ballsy actions.

BUJpLp2CAAEoACj.jpg

next time someone posts something stupid on the forums, look away like an allegri

--

birsa was a good player off the bench. can't throw in for shit but he was a surprise.

anyone wearing #14 for milan is a surprise... gonna take a while to adjust to it.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
4-3-1-2 can work really well, we played a really good game against cagliari with monto at AM.
Why did we decide to change though, when 4-3-3 was working fine, is what I am asking.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Worst move ever.

Went unbeaten in Serie A in 2013 using a 4-3-3? Change to a 4-3-1-2. :fp:

to top if off....

-best young player (I dont really consider Balotelli 'young' per-say) thrive in 4-3-3 has struggled in 4-3-1-2
-got proper defensive orkrate in 4-3-3 cause of wingers.... 4-3-1-2 won't cause of kaka
-and move to 4-3-1-2 wasn't even possible till after season started.... ie putting us months behind 8ball

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Why did we decide to change though, when 4-3-3 was working fine, is what I am asking.

berlu likes it and they got saponara and were trying hard for honda who are both AMs.

tbh they got really unlucky, sapo got a bad injury and missed 2 months while cska decided 4-5 million isn't worth it.

I'm not against the formation change, we had horrid matches with the 4-3-3 as well...we got results due to a balo penalty and our defense being very solid but we had so many games where we were just awful to watch.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

exactly

if we wanted 'better football' we should have kept same formation and added to it.

Perhaps a RW (cerci) and another technically sound CM.

Galliani wanted to sign cerci and van ginkel in spring till decision was made to go for kaka. Tell me which one is a better move.

Again nothing against kaka, it's just berlusconi being an asshole and meddling, which is fine if he's gonna invest, if he's not he shouldn't meddle

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
berlu likes it and they got saponara and were trying hard for honda who are both AMs.

tbh they got really unlucky, sapo got a bad injury and missed 2 months while cska decided 4-5 million isn't worth it.

I'm not against the formation change, we had horrid matches with the 4-3-3 as well...we got results due to a balo penalty and our defense being very solid but we had so many games where we were just awful to watch.

the thing w/ saponara and honda is both are versitile enough to fit a 4-3-3 fine.

saponara plays good football on RW in what i've seen

alot of that D solidarity was down to 4-3-3 becoming a 4-5-1 defensively, cause of work our wingers did. NEcessary considering how vunerable our CBs can be

Schedule