Carlo Ancelotti Thread

So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Certainely ancelotti is a good coach , but i think the players need a psychological choc ,for a new starting and the solution is changing the coach, it's the life , no one is eternal,i think the players can't forget a desaster of istanbul ,it's why i hope another mind for milan
Look one moment for inter ( i hate this word ),mancini give a different spirit ,it's absolutely better than other years
I repeat every day , let us make a petition for Donadoni
Forza milan :cool:

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
moad said:
Certainely ancelotti is a good coach , but i think the players need a psychological choc ,for a new starting and the solution is changing the coach, it's the life , no one is eternal,i think the players can't forget a desaster of istanbul ,it's why i hope another mind for milan
Look one moment for inter ( i hate this word ),mancini give a different spirit ,it's absolutely better than other years

I agree but we need to refresh the team,we need relative young and "hungry" players.Most of this players have won everything and now they havent got motive :)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
moad said:

Nice post :star:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Nothing wrong with Ancelotti.It's the players who are not motivated.
When will you people understand that Ancelotti has no fault in this crisis????

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Pupone said:

Excuuuuse me ..hahahha but someone has to motivate them!!!???
Thay cannot motivate by them selves. If thay can thay dont need coach for god sake. :rolleyes:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Demerio said:
Excuuuuse me ..hahahha but someone has to motivate them!!!???
Thay cannot motivate by them selves. If thay can thay dont need coach for god sake. :rolleyes:

Motivate them? It occurs to me that he motivated them well enough when we were on top of the world 3 years ago.So shut it and respect the man, he's family and i hope he stays for another year or longer.
The current crisis is due to Maldini's injury and Nesta and Dida underperforming.Nothing else.

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pupone said:
The current crisis is due to Maldini's injury and Nesta and Dida underperforming.Nothing else.
Hahahahah, ok Sherlock! One injury to an aged Captain, and bad performances by our "world class" defender and keeper.

Well thank heavens for that!! There was me thinking the problems lay much deeper than our defence. I must be getting a tad carried away then with all this worrying :o.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Pupone said:
Motivate them? It occurs to me that he motivated them well enough when we were on top of the world 3 years ago.So shut it and respect the man, he's family and i hope he stays for another year or longer.
Ahm yeah...bravo:rolleyes: Some things u dont understand. Well i dont have time to wright for u but i will teel u one big thing:
HE CAN NOT MOTIVATE THEM FROM ONE SINGLE REASON cos HE IS NOT MOTIVATED. ANCELOTTI has WON it ALL the trophys.

We need new coach who wants 2 WIN and new way of motivating the players. ANCELOTTI cant do this job anymore. Players need new way of stimulation. Thay have money but not MORAL !!!
So mate stop writing nonsense like Maldini was the reason. :rolleyes: So what will happen if Sheva or KAKA gets lont term injury???
WE WILL NEVER WIN a?

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ozzy Croatia said:
Ancelotti is good coach,in 2 years he won CL and Serie a.I think we need to give him a new chance(1 season) :)
I can't agree with you. In fact, although Milan get CL in 2002/2003, that is because Ancelotti is lucky. Because Milan always has a "hero" to save Ancelotti in that season. For example, in the game Milan 3:2 Ajax, when the game at 89 min, the score is 2:2, because the first half Milan 0:0 Ajax at Ajax's home, so if the score end 2:2, Milan will "lose" ( because the away goal is less than Ajax). At that time, Inzaghi become the hero, he score at 90+ ( but maybe this goal is finished by Tomassen ). Whlie in the semi-final, Milan 0:0 Inter at home, and 1:1 at Inter's home ( in fact, Milan and Inter share the same field at that time ). And when Milan 1:1 Inter, Shevchenko scored the ball, and then Abbiati become the hero, he saved 3 times in the last 5 min. In the final, Dida become the hero. In fact, Buffon saved 2 goals in the PK, this is a good job, but Dida is more excellent, he save 3 times !!!! Great !!!

So at that time, why Milan is very good is because Milan had a lot of good players and they have good conditions. By the way, Juventus in 2003/2004 is very sucks so only Roma can have the little chance to win the champion, but Milan win Roma 2 times in that season, and Roma is different from Juvetus ( Juventus almost win all the weak teams, but Roma sometimes lose the weak teams ). At that season, Cafu and Pancaro have good condition, and Dida , Maldini+Nesta also much better than today, so Milan's defense is very good. I mean today, Milan have a lot of problems, the players didn't have enough good condition so Milan lost a lot of game in this season.

How to judge a coach is good or bad ???? When the players are very good, they can win all the games, you cannot say the coach is good. But when the players don't have good condition, Milan still can win the game, then you can say the coach is good.

I have an example, i think Greece coach is very good in 2004 European Cup. I am sure Greek is weak, and in the game they always defense, their games not wonderful, but as you know, Greek is weaker than France, Czech, Protugol..... And Greek doesn't have enough good players, i mean the excellent attack players. So the coach have to asked the players to defense, and then, when the competition makes mistake, they can score and then continue defense until the game 1:0 end. I pay more respect to this coach, i don't think the Greece game is not wonderful is because this coach doesn't have enough ability. In fact, this coach had been lead a team in Germany in 1998-1999, this team just come from Serie B to Serie A, and then they get the champion. In that season, this team played a lot of wonderful games !!!! So if you can image, if the Greek has a lot of players like Shevchenko, Kaka, Pirlo, don't you think they can play wonderful game under this coach ????

But Milan has a lot of players, and Milan's lab is also can help the players to return the good condition as soon as possible. But why the players always make mistake, because they are so tired !!! Why they are so tired , because they don't have rotation !!!! Why they don't have rotation, becaue the coach doesn't arrange the rotation !!!!

I admit Ancelotti change Pirlo from a AM to DM is success, Ancelotti use the 4 attack middles ( -----Rivaldo----Rui Costa---Pirlo---Seedorf------ ), he had been used this formation and very successful, i admit Ancelotti has a lot of wonderful games when Milan under him. But i think. We should say "Bye-Bye" to Ancelotti, he should leave Milan. We had given Ancelotti chance in this season, but i am afraid Milan will get nothing in this season......

I think Ancelotti should leave !:rolleyes:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
newyorker said:
Great! You have one already.. and I just was suggesting to openanother one. Congratulation idiots, i believe you are the same ones who gathered to suck Crespo, Seedorf, Pippo and bunch of other players during the previous seasons. Oh man, what a loosers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who gathered to 'suck' crespo? what the hell are you talking about man? you are one weird guy.

i wish we kept crespo, by the way.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Pupone said:
he is supposed to motivate them. if they don't want to play for him, he isn't doing his job. they are world class players and it is the coaches job to get them to play like it.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Pupone said:
if he is family, he is the drunken uncle that everyone is embarassed of and we hope will crash into a tree and never come back before he ruins the rest of the family. :D

3 years ago, the guys were younger. 3 years ago he just picked up a new defender, nesta. that helped motivate the team. 3 years ago, they weren't sick of him yet. 3 years ago he had a formation that not the entire world knew. the team doesn't grow with him as a coach. and every team that plays us knows what we are going to do. just because we have a few good players doesn't mean we should beat everyone.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
SempreRossoNero said:
i need to be a part of that.

You're now oficially our member :)

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
Yuchen Li said:
I can't agree with you. In fact, although Milan get CL in 2002/2003, that is because Ancelotti is lucky. Because Milan always has a "hero" to save Ancelotti in that season. For example, in the game Milan 3:2 Ajax, when the game at 89 min, the score is 2:2, because the first half Milan 0:0 Ajax at Ajax's home, so if the score end 2:2, Milan will "lose" ( because the away goal is less than Ajax). At that time, Inzaghi become the hero, he score at 90+ ( but maybe this goal is finished by Tomassen ). Whlie in the semi-final, Milan 0:0 Inter at home, and 1:1 at Inter's home ( in fact, Milan and Inter share the same field at that time ). And when Milan 1:1 Inter, Shevchenko scored the ball, and then Abbiati become the hero, he saved 3 times in the last 5 min. In the final, Dida become the hero. In fact, Buffon saved 2 goals in the PK, this is a good job, but Dida is more excellent, he save 3 times !!!! Great !!!

So at that time, why Milan is very good is because Milan had a lot of good players and they have good conditions. By the way, Juventus in 2003/2004 is very sucks so only Roma can have the little chance to win the champion, but Milan win Roma 2 times in that season, and Roma is different from Juvetus ( Juventus almost win all the weak teams, but Roma sometimes lose the weak teams ). At that season, Cafu and Pancaro have good condition, and Dida , Maldini+Nesta also much better than today, so Milan's defense is very good. I mean today, Milan have a lot of problems, the players didn't have enough good condition so Milan lost a lot of game in this season.

How to judge a coach is good or bad ???? When the players are very good, they can win all the games, you cannot say the coach is good. But when the players don't have good condition, Milan still can win the game, then you can say the coach is good.

I have an example, i think Greece coach is very good in 2004 European Cup. I am sure Greek is weak, and in the game they always defense, their games not wonderful, but as you know, Greek is weaker than France, Czech, Protugol..... And Greek doesn't have enough good players, i mean the excellent attack players. So the coach have to asked the players to defense, and then, when the competition makes mistake, they can score and then continue defense until the game 1:0 end. I pay more respect to this coach, i don't think the Greece game is not wonderful is because this coach doesn't have enough ability. In fact, this coach had been lead a team in Germany in 1998-1999, this team just come from Serie B to Serie A, and then they get the champion. In that season, this team played a lot of wonderful games !!!! So if you can image, if the Greek has a lot of players like Shevchenko, Kaka, Pirlo, don't you think they can play wonderful game under this coach ????

But Milan has a lot of players, and Milan's lab is also can help the players to return the good condition as soon as possible. But why the players always make mistake, because they are so tired !!! Why they are so tired , because they don't have rotation !!!! Why they don't have rotation, becaue the coach doesn't arrange the rotation !!!!

I admit Ancelotti change Pirlo from a AM to DM is success, Ancelotti use the 4 attack middles ( -----Rivaldo----Rui Costa---Pirlo---Seedorf------ ), he had been used this formation and very successful, i admit Ancelotti has a lot of wonderful games when Milan under him. But i think. We should say "Bye-Bye" to Ancelotti, he should leave Milan. We had given Ancelotti chance in this season, but i am afraid Milan will get nothing in this season......

I think Ancelotti should leave !:rolleyes:

I want galliani to give him 1 more chance ;)

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The football knoledge doesn't grow on the tries, you know...The same goes to the football trainers and managers. The market is so small that after you sacking one failure, you automatically picking up another, because this one was sacked previously by the otehr team, for the same problems. Aka Del Neri - Roma, Palermo, Benfica...lolz. Who was the idiot that claimed that he is better then Carletto? Van Basten is cat in the sack, because he has no experience, but considering the way he chose to became a trainer - he might be the best choice. But for the rest of 'em - thay are pretty much the same. And if you feel that there is a time to move furniture, stop moving the whole room, in order to move one chair.
If Carlo will be sacked its is going to be for one and only reason - players failed to implement whatever tactics and strategy he told them to use. That is that simple.
Carlo beat Capello more times in recent years then anybody else, and Don Fabio considered the best in the world at the moment. Draw your conclusions.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
If Carlo is sacked (personally, I think he'll resign at the end of the season, no matter what) What effect do you think will this bring on our players. Would Pirlo still be used as DM, Kaka' loses his mentor, will he be happy to work for someone less human. (By that I mean, Carlo seems like a nice guy, but Capello is less of a friend and more of a hard talking coach)

Basically, what I'm saying is that usually when a coach leaves there are players who leave as a knock on effect. Who would not want to be a Milan player without Carlo?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Riccardo said:
Who would not want to be a Milan player without Carlo?

Good question.
NO1 I guess :)

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
SempreRossoNero said:
who gathered to 'suck' crespo? what the hell are you talking about man? you are one weird guy.

i wish we kept crespo, by the way.
Just check anti crespo crusades lead by Passion and friends, starting from his sig and until the goals against MU.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ozzy Croatia said:
I want galliani to give him 1 more chance ;)
In fact, i think Galliani wants to give Ancelotti 1 more chance. But for most Milan players, we don't want to give him 1 more chance.
I have a good idea, how about ask Ancelotti go to Juvetus again ???? We can help Juventus to pay for the wage to Ancelotti, Juventus doesn't need to pay for anything can get a coach !!!!!:D

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Yuchen Li said:
In fact, i think Galliani wants to give Ancelotti 1 more chance. But for most Milan players, we don't want to give him 1 more chance.
I have a good idea, how about ask Ancelotti go to Juvetus again ???? We can help Juventus to pay for the wage to Ancelotti, Juventus doesn't need to pay for anything can get a coach !!!!!:D
Suuuuuuuuuure :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, maldini, pixy, dejo
did someone say something about frank rijakaard? i think that this is are best solution for all are problems...
if he faild with barcelona to win CL, we can get him! this season is lose, but we should think for some next! and there is frank!

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
djura.net said:
did someone say something about frank rijakaard? i think that this is are best solution for all are problems...
if he faild with barcelona to win CL, we can get him! this season is lose, but we should think for some next! and there is frank!
When I see Rijkaard performing well in Serie A as a coach, then I say is the best solution for us. Not when you have Ronaldinho and Eto'o in a team which is performing against a f*cked up Real, Valencia & Depor, with sh*tty defences.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
djura.net said:
He is success in Barcelona, but becasue Italian league and Spanish League are different, i don't know if he successful. I think In Italy, some team can play wonderful games but they can't win the game. In my opinion, the team under Rijakaard can play the wonderful game, and in Spain, it can success. But in Italy, it maybe cannot success !

I think Milan need a coach know how to rotation and motivate the players have good teamwork.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
newyorker said:
Just check anti crespo crusades lead by Passion and friends, starting from his sig and until the goals against MU.
Well I sure as fuck didn't suck Crespo, I've got TASTE, lol.... He's gone, get over him.

And to the Carlo hate front:

Be strong + pop some chill pills, Berluska has spoken:

"Ancelotti e' il presente e sara' anche il futuro".

:devil:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Well I sure as fuck didn't suck Crespo, I've got TASTE, lol.... He's gone, get over him.

And to the Carlo hate front:

Be strong + pop some chill pills, Berluska has spoken:

"Ancelotti e' il presente e sara' anche il futuro".

:devil:
Bravo Silvio, I say! ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope if i come to this area tomorrow, i will see someone post Milan had been used a new coach instead of Ancelotti.

I think i am a opotimic people, but i think Milan will get nothing in this season. Ancelotti's tacitics is bad and he doesn't know rotation and he cannot motive players. I think this is the time to say "Good-Bye"

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YUGOSLAV said:
BMW, you in the team yet.
Did 'Wild' signed you up ? :D
No, but maybe he should. After being a staunch Carletto supporter, I've had a change of heart over the past few weeks.

A win today would've granted Carletto a pardon. But with a goalless draw, he's merely been granted clemency. It's only putting off the inevitable.

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From yesterday at Lazio. Fill in your own joke. :)

t_mini_20060206_174205.jpg

Schedule