Official Scottish Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 Scottish Premier League title?

• Total voters

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
Aye, the fucking Huns are incapable of doing us any favours. We were rank today but still beat Motherwell 2-0. Dunno if you're familiar with Sone Aluko from his Birmingham days or his goal against Bayern Munich last season, but we're pretty much totally reliant on him to provide the slightest bit of creativity.

Good result for Hearts though, I guess. Puts a bit of gloss on the fact that their debt amounts to roughly double their assets.
Heard a little of him, wasn't much for Birmingham though.

I'm not bothered what our debts are right now, i know once everything has blown over Romanov will save us.

We won the Scottish cup within, two year? Of him taking over, give it another 8 and we'll be schooling the likes of Barca and Milan in the CL.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalac#16 said:
Heard a little of him, wasn't much for Birmingham though.

I'm not bothered what our debts are right now, i know once everything has blown over Romanov will save us.

We won the Scottish cup within, two year? Of him taking over, give it another 8 and we'll be schooling the likes of Barca and Milan in the CL.

It's funny because actual Hearts fans seem to believe in the type of stuff ou're saying :D Romanov owns Ukio Bankas in Lithuania, and that company is getting pretty badly fucked by the global financial situation. Nae prizes for guessing what's going to happen to the Diet Huns if Ukio Bankas gets in serious trouble, since all the money Hearts have comes from loans from the Bankas.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The diet huns ehh? Least we're getting mentioned as half as good as Rangers, what are you, the diet Hearts? :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalac#16 said:
The diet huns ehh? Least we're getting mentioned as half as good as Rangers, what are you, the diet Hearts? :D

Nope, we don't get a mention in relation to the Huns generally, 'cause we don't steal their songs or bigoted view ;) We just get called "scum", or even better, "worse than the Turks", in the Glasgow press all the time instead :rolleyes:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
Nope, we don't get a mention in relation to the Huns generally, 'cause we don't steal their songs or bigoted view ;) We just get called "scum", or even better, "worse than the Turks", in the Glasgow press all the time instead :rolleyes:
Oh, nice to see the local papers keep a very neutral outlook on things up there.

You'd love to be mentioned in the same sentence as either of the Glasgow clubs. Jealousy isn't pretty. :tongue:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalac#16 said:
Oh, nice to see the local papers keep a very neutral outlook on things up there.

You'd love to be mentioned in the same sentence as either of the Glasgow clubs. Jealousy isn't pretty. :tongue:

Yeeep, the Daily Record and Scottish Sun are fucking rags.

Aye, right. Still dreaming of the big move to the real Knighstbridge then are we? :tongue:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
Yeeep, the Daily Record and Scottish Sun are fucking rags.

Aye, right. Still dreaming of the big move to the real Knighstbridge then are we? :tongue:
Already living in it. ;)

That's just a much bigger, better, more expensive imposter down south.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hearts are beating Celtic 1-0. Haha, Rangers a couple of week ago now this. So happy i adopted hearts. Aberdeen winning 2-0 too, doesn't matter, we're still infront of you Calum.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hearts bottled it, I see. They come to Pittodrie in a couple of weeks, AFC have actually refused to send Hearts any tickets because they won't pay up for them :D And Hearts again failed to pay their players the other week, in addition to their various other unpaid debts. Things may be looking good for them on the pitch, but it can only last so long with the club being run the way it is.

Aberdeen 2-1 Falkirk

Falkirk are shite. Aberdeen in the second half were shite. Lee Miller is definitely not shite. His touch and creativity today were outstanding, as well as his usual aerial ability and the ridiculous amount of hard graft he and Darren Mackie put in up front. I may have to take this to the Man Love Corner.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
Hearts bottled it, I see. They come to Pittodrie in a couple of weeks, AFC have actually refused to send Hearts any tickets because they won't pay up for them :D And Hearts again failed to pay their players the other week, in addition to their various other unpaid debts. Things may be looking good for them on the pitch, but it can only last so long with the club being run the way it is.

Aberdeen 2-1 Falkirk

Falkirk are shite. Aberdeen in the second half were shite. Lee Miller is definitely not shite. His touch and creativity today were outstanding, as well as his usual aerial ability and the ridiculous amount of hard graft he and Darren Mackie put in up front. I may have to take this to the Man Love Corner.
Yea finished 1-1 in the end, still a very good result. We'll pay all the debts and pay the players wages when we win the CL final next year anyway.

He got both goals didn't he? Might just have to take it over The Man Love Corner. :tongue:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck about the Old Firm game?

Aberdeen-Hearts today is a massive game. Traditionally the 3rd and 4th biggest clubs in Scotland, both on their best runs of form for some time and vying for UEFA Cup spots. Nae caring that the rest of you are totally indifferent, I'm utterly shiting myself.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
Who gives a fuck about the Old Firm game?

Aberdeen-Hearts today is a massive game. Traditionally the 3rd and 4th biggest clubs in Scotland, both on their best runs of form for some time and vying for UEFA Cup spots. Nae caring that the rest of you are totally indifferent, I'm utterly shiting myself.

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS.

I want to have Lee Miller's children.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Calum1903 said:
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS.

I want to have Lee Miller's children.

Congrats on the win,hows the table looking right now ?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Az. said:
Congrats on the win,hows the table looking right now ?

Much, much better thank you :) We're still 5th, but now only a point behind Hearts, and 4 behind Dundee United, who've played one game more than us. May not sound great, but we started the season with half a new squad and were bottom of the league a few months ago. Plus it's always nice to beat Hearts, deluded wankers that they are. They had a guy sent off, another sent off in the tunnel after the game and then one of them broke down the door of our away dressing room - fucking joke of a club! Crowd was over 18,000 today as well which is an improvement on the last few weeks.

Were your lot playing today like? Had a wee look at your league table, see they're in 3rd. Did you nae have a points penalty or something? Things looking a bit better then?

Incidentally, the ultras were allowed to have a display today for the first time in aaaages (club/police are pricks), nothing special like, just card displays at both ends of the pitch but was nice to see them back.

RUvHearts.jpg

Reaction score
Today was one of the best days of my life :D Absolutely ****** amazing at Ibrox today. My throat is sore as ****, when we scored I got punched in the face, headbutted, strangled and cut my leg open off a seat, it feels as if I've been battered but who gives a ****. Not just saying this to make us look good but we(the fans) were amazing today, sang all the way to the game, at the game and leaving the stadium. The Rangers fans were quiet tbh, only real noise they made was them getting angry and kicking seats and the rush of them heading for the exits. The green brigade organised a display, handed out 7000 bags of confetti before the game and had loads of huge flags and banners.

At half time the Blue Order had a big flag of a bus and a Celtic fan walking in front of it saying "easily offended". The Green Brigade somehow knew that they had that flag and pulled out their own huge one of that same picture, replaced the Celtic fans face with the green brigade badge, had "we shall not be moved" on it and the words "BUS-TED" haha. The Blue Order banner then got taken down immediately. Ahh I've just found pictures

t7dbtv.jpg

2mx3o2e.jpg

What a day though. We didn't play well and on another day would have lost, but 3 points is 3 points. It's not 2 teams playing quality football, but Celtic v Rangers is the best derby match in terms of atmosphere in the world by a mile.

Why don't you go home? Why don't you go home? The league is over, why don't you go home? :D

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Much as I'm obviously not the biggest fan of your club and fanbase as a whole, give them their due, the Green Brigade are a good group. Them and the Red Ultras are definitely doing something positive for Scottish fitba. Although to be honest, it's usually more impressive just when all the Celtic fans have their scarves up.

Couldn't really give a toss one way or the other in Old Firm games, but I do always find the reactions of the beaten side hilarious. Nobody does overreaction like the bigot brothers. The huns didn't disappoint today - some of their bleating on Jim Traynor was top class :D

So how'd you manage to get headbutted, punched etc. post-match? Are you hiding the fact that you're actually Neil Lennon? :tongue:

Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
Much as I'm obviously not the biggest fan of your club and fanbase as a whole, give them their due, the Green Brigade are a good group. Them and the Red Ultras are definitely doing something positive for Scottish fitba. Although to be honest, it's usually more impressive just when all the Celtic fans have their scarves up.
, t
Couldn't really give a toss one way or the other in Old Firm games, but I do always find the reactions of the beaten side hilarious. Nobody does overreaction like the bigot brothers. The huns didn't disappoint today - some of their bleating on Jim Traynor was top class :D

So how'd you manage to get headbutted, punched etc. post-match? Are you hiding the fact that you're actually Neil Lennon? :tongue:

They were great today, a small amount of Celtic fans aren't the biggest fans of the Green Brigade because of the poppy incident, I agreed with them walking out though and I support them. But today no one can have a bad word to say about them, they were fantastic. Not just them, but every Celtic fan at Ibrox was a credit to the club. Non stop singing and dancing, the atmosphere from our end really was amazing and the best I have ever seen. Outside the stadium there was a a lot of people holding up like £200 to buy a ticket, me and my pals were joking about taking it because we weren't that confident of winning. Wouldn't have swapped it for the world now, beating Rangers at Ibrox after outsinging them all game, then walking out of the stadium back up that long road with all the police and the huns with their faces trippin them on the other side, priceless. There was like a 100 hundred man huddle going on and that lol.

It was at the goal I got all that lol, the place went ****** mental, everyone just went off their heads lol. People were landing in different rows and just grabbing anyone near them lol, I ended up about 15 seats away with some one elses scarf in my hand :D I think there would have been trouble after the game btw, the huns were not happy. Even before the game, we stepped off the bus and this hun was waving his scarf and shouting like in a provoking way, about 20 people ran up to him and they were going to do him in but he grabbed this guys son next to him to protect him, coward. 10 seconds later a glass bottle smashed off a lampost, obviously tried to hit him, and then some one smashed the Rangers supporters club window I think lol. This was all before the game as well.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah, the Old Firm - a credit to Scottish football as always :rolleyes:

It's funny though, if Aberdeen went to Ibrox and threw bottles, smashed window etc. we'd be savaged in the Glasgow media for weeks afterwards. When Celtic do it, or even Rangers, they're just "showing their passion" in some kind of merry Glasgow banter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
Ah, the Old Firm - a credit to Scottish football as always :rolleyes:

It's funny though, if Aberdeen went to Ibrox and threw bottles, smashed window etc. we'd be savaged in the Glasgow media for weeks afterwards. When Celtic do it, or even Rangers, they're just "showing their passion" in some kind of merry Glasgow banter.

Nah, as the world knows Celtic are one of the best behaved fans in football, you know it as well. We won an award from Uefa for our behaviour. I don't know what the guy was shouting as I was just stepping off the bus, but I got told he was shouting "no surrender" and "fuck the pope". I said I think a window got smashed as some one told me it did, but when I seen the club before and after the game I didn't see any smashed windows. The guy probably just made it up.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How strict are the rules on coreos in scotland? Cause does coreos from the "big derby" are crap..confetti ? That`s like kinder-garden stuff.

Reaction score
Az. said:
How strict are the rules on coreos in scotland? Cause does coreos from the "big derby" are crap..confetti ? That`s like kinder-garden stuff.

Coreos? I have no idea what that is. That wasn't the only thing, it looked good and we wanted to emphasise that we are the champions and league leaders(as in like a celebration with confetti) and also to make a mess of their stadium lol, the cleaners will have their work cut out for them cleaning up 7000 bags of confetti. That wasn't the only thing we had, there were many very large flags and banners that we had, I showed one of them but can't find pictures of other ones. We had smokescreen things that green smoke came out of. We're not allowed flairs in and most of the time your not allowed flags with a stick on them, you have to remove the stick before you go in the stadium, usually if some one gets a stick in the stewards confiscate it. The laws and policing in Scotland(and the whole UK) is a lot stricter than most countries such as Italy for example. And the stewards inside are total wankers, they try and make every one sit down, your not allowed to stand but we just do it anyway. You get in trouble for gesturing at the opposition fans as well. Doesn't stop anyone from doing it though lol.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Holy Goalie said:
Nah, as the world knows Celtic are one of the best behaved fans in football, you know it as well. We won an award from Uefa for our behaviour. I don't know what the guy was shouting as I was just stepping off the bus, but I got told he was shouting "no surrender" and "fuck the pope". I said I think a window got smashed as some one told me it did, but when I seen the club before and after the game I didn't see any smashed windows. The guy probably just made it up.

I totally disagree but I don't think this is the place for me to tell you what I think of Celtic's support's behaviour.

(In fact, I'll even edit it to make it more diplomatic, 'cause I'm nice like that...maybe I should get a UEFA award)

Last edited:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Az. said:

They are ridiculously strict. Flags and confetti is pretty much all we're allowed, sadly.

Take it regulations are a bit more relaxed in Romania?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nah, as the world knows Celtic are one of the best behaved fans in football
Eh, yeah. Then how come they're incapable of keeping their butts in their seats instead of running amok on the pitch during European matches?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Beemer said:
Eh, yeah. Then how come they're incapable of keeping their butts in their seats instead of running amok on the pitch during European matches?

I think when Celtic fans do these things it's just looked upon as a merry little good-natured Irish jig that perhaps got a little out of hand. Or - a more paranoia-centric and therefore more Celtic-esque explanation - it was Protestant infiltrators attempting to besmirch the good name of Celtic who got on the pitch.

So, so proud of my country :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Totally random question because I've got a friend from Aberdeen, but do Dons fans really have a thing for inflatable sheep? (Or is that just a joke my friend is pulling on me?)

Reaction score
Beemer said:

It's happened twice in the last 2 seasons yeah, but come on two complete idiots out of how many Celtic fans? The guy against Milan was just over excited, he shouldn't have done it though but he was stupid enough to do it. The guy who ran on against Man Utd wasn't even a Celtic fan. He just wanted to be on the tv, and he even stuck the finger up at our captain when he was on lol.

Schedule