Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
now cesc will go to spoon pep in munchen :o

wenger means a lot more to him than pep :o

anyway i doubt wenger will leave arsenal and even if he does he wont accept milan because he likes to be a manager and not just a coach. He is a kind of manager who wants to be in control of everything, especially off the field issues. As ibrahimovic explained ; "Wenger even flew up from time to time and checked who was outside his window. He seemed to have total control of everything."

I think he wont be happy with b&g interference..

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
You guys want Wenger? I don't want him as coach but would gladly take him in the management.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
You guys want Wenger? I don't want him as coach but would gladly take him in the management.

He could be our "coach" de juro, however tassoti/donadoni would be responsible for tactical aspects :cool:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Wengers never leavin Arsenal (theres no pressure on him by the board) and when he does stop coachin he'll move upstairs

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Wenger earns 9mil/year,he is way out of our budget.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
We all love Montolivo... But put them where they are relevant... Links in the Montolivo thread dude...

This place is oozing rage and Montolivo won't calm it down.

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Wait for it guys- the crystal ball is flashing: it shows B&G telling the media "we gave a great performance against bologna and don't need balotelli and kaka, we are good as we are"

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Kaka+Balotelli please....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Wait for it guys- the crystal ball is flashing: it shows B&G telling the media "we gave a great performance against bologna and don't need balotelli and kaka, we are good as we are"

i hate when our good performances threaten our transfermarket rumour prospects.

SUCKS

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

After a league meeting in Milan today, Maurtizio Beretta has been confirmed as president while Adriano Galliani was elected vice president. Claudio Lotito and Antonino Pulvirenti have been made federal advisors.

Congrats G

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
its like g was born in 4chan or something.guy is a big TROLL :lol:

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
Why are these two dragging our image through the mud? They act like damn beggars all the time and they think they are cleverly handling negotiations like that. It only disintegrates and obliterates every once of respect clubs and spectators alike have for us. We arrived to the point where a player like Trabaat doesn't think much of Milan. Have some decency B&G. Either close deals or don't go around inquiring about every player in the planet and expect them to be handed to us. Do not inculcate this sense of helplessness in Milan's tradition. Poor clubs everywhere work and close what they can without crying and doing your silly stunts every two seconds.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Why are these two dragging our image through the mud? They act like damn beggars all the time and they think they are cleverly handling negotiations like that. It only disintegrates and obliterates every once of respect clubs and spectators alike have for us. We arrived to the point where a player like Trabaat doesn't think much of Milan. Have some decency B&G. Either close deals or don't go around inquiring about every player in the planet and expect them to be handed to us. Do not inculcate this sense of helplessness in Milan's tradition. Poor clubs everywhere work and close what they can without crying and doing your silly stunts every two seconds.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I got two things in this world my word and my balls and I don't break them for nobody :o :o

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
we should really close this thread. The two senile fuckwits don't deserve this thread, useless cunts.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i am frustrated with their constant bullshit, dont tell me u arn't ? Sell the club and GTfo.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
get used to this bullshit, well i kinda am used to it off late. One thing i know for sure, is that i will always support milan even if we decline, which i am praying we dont. But these two clowns certainly dont alleviate the pain either, they only make it worse for fans by deceiving them in such a cunning fashion that we have no choice but to settle with whatever fodder fucker we bought in a haste.

Schedule