UEFA Champions League 2018-2019

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
De Sciglio was amazing for Ladri.... can't believe I spent years supporting that snek.

:lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
it's normal every top team has a life cycle. It's bound to come to an end at some point.Jube have always been abysmal in Europe but reaching 3 ucl finals is a good achievement to be fair. They were never expected to win in any of those years because quite frankly real Madrid were far superior.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
it's normal every top team has a life cycle. It's bound to come to an end at some point.Jube have always been abysmal in Europe but reaching 3 ucl finals is a good achievement to be fair. They were never expected to win in any of those years because quite frankly real Madrid were far superior.

Yes that's a fact, but its also a fact that Juventus are cunts so

rdlol.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
My favourite fail there was Chiellini having to run around the Bonucci and thus getting slowed down :lol:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But but. They had Cristina and Bonucci.

How dare Atletico resist the best team in Europe? :head:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Of course the ref from the city-Lyon match was Spanish. Are uefa stupid

The ref is gonna be against a catulanian defender of the oppressed. Not enough bitches

All the islamophobia and imperialistic regimes will not stop Pep from winning another CL title

Lol serie A (only hope is Tusoball)

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I still don't understand how uefa can look at that replay and judge that it was a foul. Chiellini launched himself like a canon.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Inter FC are favorites for next years CL edition

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
Juventuz forums are a joke after yesterday. Some are even complaining about the referee. Here are my favorites:

"His reaction after he sees that we conceded is pathetic and laughable. If you are hit just stay down and complain."

"Come on Atletico Madrid always play dirty had there been another referee Atletico Madrid would definitely finished the match with 10 or 9 players"

"morata var goal is a fake story
first of all
out of 10 tries
9 times chiellini would beat morata on a header
second , he pushed giorgio , was a touch so doesnt matter if chiello dived.
var was fair."

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juventuz forums are a joke after yesterday. Some are even complaining about the referee. Here are my favorites:

"His reaction after he sees that we conceded is pathetic and laughable. If you are hit just stay down and complain."

"Come on Atletico Madrid always play dirty had there been another referee Atletico Madrid would definitely finished the match with 10 or 9 players"

"morata var goal is a fake story
first of all
out of 10 tries
9 times chiellini would beat morata on a header
second , he pushed giorgio , was a touch so doesnt matter if chiello dived.
var was fair."

Jube fans shocked the refs aren't giving them an easy win in CL like they do in Serie A. :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are saying that Perez paid UEFA to stop Ronaldo from winning another CL. :lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jube fans shocked the refs aren't giving them an easy win in CL like they do in Serie A. :lol:

Juventus and Italy should be embarrassed that Chiellini and Bonucci have been their standard bearers for most of the decade. They both showed what pussies they are on the big stage last night by diving. Bonucci's dive was legitimately on the same level of Busquets famous dive and peak at the ref. Who knows what would have happened had they not disallowed the Morata goal, but I think yesterday was a case of justice ultimately being served on the pitch.

I cannot wait to see Caldara and Romagnoli supplant those two ass clowns.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juventus and Italy should be embarrassed that Chiellini and Bonucci have been their standard bearers for most of the decade. They both showed what pussies they are on the big stage last night by diving. Bonucci's dive was legitimately on the same level of Busquets famous dive and peak at the ref. Who knows what would have happened had they not disallowed the Morata goal, but I think yesterday was a case of justice ultimately being served on the pitch.

I cannot wait to see Caldara and Romagnoli supplant those two ass clowns.

Bonucci showed his true face when he crawled back to Jube just because they signed Cristina.
Joined Milan as a "leader", left as a beta bitch. :head:

Feels amazing seeing them choke in CL yet again.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio was amazing for Ladri.... can't believe I spent years supporting that snek.

He still secretly loves Milan. Destroying 7ube from the inside :D

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He still secretly loves Milan. Destroying 7ube from the inside :D

seriously tho, there's something about DeS...

Even the Ladri supporters find reasons to defend him. Just like a lot of us used to defend his shit performances for us.

Yesterday it was...but but he wasn't as bad as the others...lol

This must be some version of the bonera charm (never got thrown out no matter how shitty he played).

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seriously tho, there's something about DeS...

Even the Ladri supporters find reasons to defend him. Just like a lot of us used to defend his shit performances for us.

Yesterday it was...but but he wasn't as bad as the others...lol

This must be some version of the bonera charm (never got thrown out no matter how shitty he played).

I find he's got passive personality which is what limits him from being a great player. Probably also why people try to defend him I guess, no one wants to beat a dead horse lol

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Oh shit

I guess I'm watching CL tonight again.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whenever i watch CL games it seems teams there are ALOT faster than us... Not about the players only, but fast gameplay, fast passes.. just alot faster tempo.
We would "die" in 60. minute playing that tempo, i hope im wrong

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Ooooh nvm, goal given!!!!!

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Real is done after Ronaldo, Modric is not getting any younger either...Their cycle has ended

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Really impressive performance by Ajax. Playing with such maturity.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Whenever i watch CL games it seems teams there are ALOT faster than us... Not about the players only, but fast gameplay, fast passes.. just alot faster tempo.
We would "die" in 60. minute playing that tempo, i hope im wrong

we have slow players everywhere and its fault of 3 different managements because they created this squad
we are not playing fast with ball and it is fault of the coach who doesnt have that mindset and not force players to do so
you can go and watch again games against arsenal or even betis - and imagine in ucl teams are at least a bit better ...

grazie ajax

Schedule