\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just know a lot of guys in finance, investment, asset management, Elliot’s world. The guy I know is Italian worked with him 2 years at an asset management firm here in London , he’s an honest guy from my experience which is why I’m believing him.

:lol:

You never fail to fail. Thank you.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
giphy.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
DeVrij miles ahead of Caldara
Nainggolan wont even compare him to Babaunknown cause one is world class the other is a reject.
Šime Vrsaljko to Laxxal? Vrsaljko was in serie a team of the season last time he was in serie a and has only gotten better. While Laxxal lmfao:fp:

Thats the truth for some kids in their moms basement its hard to accept and merda this merda that doesnt change the fact that this is the reality.

do you need our approval to move on from our shadow merda?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I am not blindly hating others. I don't honestly believe we have any reason to wank over inter at all or be envious.

Caldara > De vrij

Pipita > Martinez

Bakayoko ? Nainggollan (time will tell)

Vrsjko = Strinic (1 better offensively other better defensively, both played in WC final)

keita = castillejo

asamoah = laxalt

politano ? lol

never change pls Fabio

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
kudos to nonosoqui for banning the merda fan

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lol at investment banker being honest.

Shorty871

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Maldini, Sheva, Rino etc.
Last year many of you were excited that we brought in a great regista (bullshit, Biglia was and is a fodder), all-round striker Kalinić, several depth players, fantastic fullbacks, hot prospects (Cutrone, Silva) etc.
It all ended up even worse than I predicted - I expected Biglia and Kalinić to be shit so they shitty play didn't surprised me, but Silva's i.e. appereances surprised me. All in all I thought we'll be better as a team - and we won't better than with Deulofeu. At least not that better to pay for this difference over 200 mln euros.

In real life 1+1 is always 2. In football 1+1 isn't necessarily 2. Adding proper players to a formation they suit doesn't mean they'll play well.

So don't get excited by those transfers. I see many of you do the same trick like last year - even a truly shit player (Biglia last year, Laxalt this year) somehow is becoming a world class material a second after his transfer gets official. It doesn't work like that.

Neglection is easy way out of the situation :D

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Now that I’ve come to accept it. SMS is not coming. It was a good Mercato. 7/10 but we still have an issue in midfield. Hopefully we get a creative person.

I agree with that rating 7/10 mercato

- Got a top class player in Higuain
- Addressed most of our needs and really improved depth
- Brought back Leo and brought in Maldini:star:
- Got rid of some trash

but..
- Didn't get rid of enough trash
- Sold Loca too cheaply and without buyback
- Didn't address our weakest area in midfield, creativity/playmaking

Overall, solid mercato and I'm waiting for January to see if we work something out for a creative mid.

Forza Milano!!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I hope he does, b/c this fits us best right now

-------------------Hig/Cut---------------------
Bon/Cas---------Hak/Bon------------Sus/Cas
-----------Big/Bak-----Kess/Bak-------------
Lax----------Roma----Cald------------Con/Cal
-------------------Donna----------------------

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Without a top CF this would be ideal and actually a strong squad. Also means Hakan and Bona play in their best positions for us. Bakayoko plays as a DM which is his best role rather than Regista/Vice-Kessie. Bona can rotate with Hakan and Samu as needed, while Samu can also sub-Suso.

Overall very flexible with depth here in all areas.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Higuain 10/10
Caldara 10/10
Bakayoko 10/10
Samu 10/10
Diego 10/10

I won't rate Mirabelli's fodders.

#10/10bois

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Marchisio signed yet?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wish higuain came on last day not at start. This way the finish was weak.

We'll see how the team looks on field.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
nainggolan is a top player, regardless of who he plays for, would have LOVED him here. he literally can play in any midfield

imagine rating nainggolan in 2018. he had a very poor season and is clearly declining. kessie literally destroyed this bum:proud:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samu 9/10: The profile we needed, fast, able to play on both wings, good age, we got someone to buy of Bacca.
Higuain 9/10: Great signing, only downsides are wages and age.
Laxalt 6,5/10: Adds something as a tactical option but a bit of a luxury signing.
Baka 6/10: Comes from a bad season, very limited player on expensive conditions. Might do well as a vice Kessie but will be too expensive in the lobg run.
Reina5,5 Oldfashioned GK, nice signing on a free transfer but adds not much as long as Donna stays
Halilovic:4,5/10: one can try

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I heard we only sold Gabriel because of a clause Laxalt wanted in his contract after seeing how he knocked out 3 of our LBs in the 10 games he played here

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Samu 9/10: The profile we needed, fast, able to play on both wings, good age, we got someone to buy of Bacca.
Higuain 9/10: Great signing, only downsides are wages and age.
Laxalt 6,5/10: Adds something as a tactical option but a bit of a luxury signing.
Baka 6/10: Comes from a bad season, very limited player on expensive conditions. Might do well as a vice Kessie but will be too expensive in the lobg run.
Reina5,5 Oldfashioned GK, nice signing on a free transfer but adds not much as long as Donna stays
Halilovic:4,5/10: one can try

caldara?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
no excuse, that was average mercato.

i can't say that all fault is on leonardo because i don't know what kind or budget he had but that doesn't change the fact that milan didn't have great mercato.

we'll see what they will tell but not bringing LCM is unforgivable, huge mistake which will cost us top 4, once again.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope he does, b/c this fits us best right now

my thoughts exactly.

if leo wanted another cm he could have gotten one. i think hakan will be brilliant playing closer to goal and will have more opportunities to shoot from cam.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

my thoughts exactly.

if leo wanted another cm he could have gotten one. i think hakan will be brilliant playing closer to goal and will have more opportunities to shoot from cam.

This is a solid squad here, yes it is 100% missing a top class midfielder in the slot where I have Biglia/Bak located and eventually we will need an upgrade at LM/LW but this is pretty dang good considering where we were and our low budget

Good thing here is that it should be a seamless transition for last year's formation as it will become a 4-3-3 in attack often times so the squad from last year should be very familiar with it, just now you get Hakan where he should be which is a bonus

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Pogba back to Juve?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
higuain - 10/10 - our most pressing need. top 5 striker in the world. nothing more to add.
caldara - 9/10 - seriously this dude is amazing already. can only get better. got rid of cucknucci too.
samu - 7/10 - we need a player like him. La liga fans rate him . Lets see what he can do.
bakoyoko - (4/10 player) (6/10 for free loan deal) - meh limited player. good sub for one season. DOnt see us paying 40 mil for him when kessie was got for 25 million?
laxalt - 6.5/10 - another quick player we badly needed. hope he defends well so we can bench RR. Lets see
Hilalovic - 4/10 ... adds depth and could be useful against fodder teams.
reina - 8/10 ... great buy. Dolla needs the pressure to be on him. Would like him to be first choice for EL.

Purge of Fodders - 9/10 - will be 10/10 if we get rid of Bertofodder and maybe Montoleader.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
It's really sad that the worst midfielder in the PL last season is our only midfielder signing.

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
my thoughts exactly.

No way! Our coach will continue with 4-3-3 untill the end of the world.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
bakayoko will surprise everyone.

If we deploy him as a destroyer it will be fantastic, if we deploy him as a sorry attempt as a metronomo or playmaking deep lying mid this will be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule